Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,159 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages (28966 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site, Encourages Emmergency Workers / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by RapistOnBail: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Compliant:
IS THIS GOVERNMENT SERIOUS AT ALL

WHAT OF IF THE PEOPLE THEY ARE GIVING THE FOOD ARE INFECTED? BECAUSE NO HAND GLOVE AND NOTHING LIKE SOCIAL DISTANCING
Covid 19 is a ploy for blanket Sack.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by stormborn28(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
Why is keffi nassarawa written On it?
that is where the bag was manufactured
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
E never reach my side
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Lamanii22(f): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
stormborn28:
that is where the bag was manufactured

Oh okay now I know... Thank you so much.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by blowjohn(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Sharing food for 3 people for a whole local government.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Aswear u go make heaven but u go stumble on the way
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by stormborn28(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

Oh okay now I know... Thank you so much.
you are welcome
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by deebrain(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Second half gbuo gi there.

No be only second half. Na extra time.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by blowjohn(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Second round?....

When I have not seen any thing

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by agrowell: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
which refree blow the end of first half and what's scores
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by blowjohn(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kuginzi:

I'm not sure if you've help a single vulnerable person by giving out a stimulus package that even looks like that of Republic of Niger Refugees. "Don't condemn what u cannot give"

This one no be stimulus package o.
Na steam package.......u know how steam is, one second e don evaporate grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by madridguy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin grin

blowjohn:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Aswear u go make heaven but u go stumble on the way
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yahoo govt playing to the gallery. States and Federal alike

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by blowjohn(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
henriettttta:
E never reach my side

U better wait for penalty.
And pray there is no sudden death in the distribution.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by zudozz: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
the first half they gave to themselves their family and Friends.. second half make Lai Muhammed them give to other people.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by odigiri1983(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Stinolexis:
Imagine the package as if we are beggers,
I cant believe this is what they allocate billions of naira for.

Shocking and disgraceful.

Few cups of rice.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Kuginzi: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Compliant:

FEWS DAYS AGO I WENT OUT TO GIVE TO PEOPLE AROUND, TOMORROW I AM ALSO GOING OUT TO DO SAME

NOT EVERYBODY HAVE TIME TO BE MAKING NOISE FOR THE CHARITY THEY SHOW

PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING GUY NOT ONLY THE ELDERLY

HONESTLY , GOVERNMENT IS SLEEPING
May God reward whoever help others in this trying times. Amen. Keep it up
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by blowjohn(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Compliant:

WHERE IS THE FIRST HALF

GOVERNMENT IS NOT SERIOUS

BOTH STATE AND FEDERAL NA THESAME

U better wait for penalty........kulikuli and groundnut
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Goke7: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kuginzi:

I'm not sure if you've help a single vulnerable person by giving out a stimulus package that even looks like that of Republic of Niger Refugees. "Don't condemn what u cannot give"

you dey mind them, they can't give one cup of rice as you see them so

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Vulcan24(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
this is unfair....! we are treated like fools home and abroad
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by foreshore(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://mstymamedia.com/covid-19-emergency-food-response-lagos-begins-second-half-of-distribution/

APC is the most useless party ever in the history of Nigeria. They are only sharing the palliatives amongst themselves and their family.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by mindtricks: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Looks like stimulus packages meant for Somalia Refugees .

Smh

LMAO!
Abeg make una free our proudly corrupt leaders.
Make them dey do their thing, abi na today nyash begin dey back?
Rule is take their words with a pinch of salt to help keep your sanity intact.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Stinolexis: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Willie is working, go to anambra state and see better relieved package, not these agege bread package
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Miracle1991: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Stinolexis:
Willie is working, go to anambra state and see better relieved package, not these agege bread package
then what are you doing in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Joefat: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
I still insist, why did they share the 200billion in cash?
Dont we have BVN again?

Barawo

Someone should explain to me how they managed to share 200b for totol of 200m citizens.. Is anyone reason with me? grin
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by ud4u: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jokers
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by bigtt76(f): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
People are cleaning out from this shaaaaa cheesy
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Toseenlove: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
I can see a lot of Meme being made from these pathetic pictures lol....

Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
� they were told to snap pic and post
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Quixlote: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
PLEASE OH !!!!!! am in ibeju lekki o we have not seen your break light o EPE PEOPLE HAVE COLLECTED OH what is happening.
Re: Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages by Sundaycomputer: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
I still insist, why did they share the 200billion in cash?
Dont we have BVN again?

Barawo
because it will reach everybody, but in cash is just some people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake / Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.