Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11626 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by anuma1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Explorer and Lala the snake Wizard
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by dawnomike(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
LadyF grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2020

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by azpekuliar: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jakumo.

[Edit]

For his SATIRICAL posts on just about any topic on Nairaland that catches his fancy (mostly Politics) while using impeccable flawless English to do so. His type is a rarity on Nairaland. He is my Nairaland legend!

A few of the threads created over the years to unravel his identity. One OP even said he must have been the late President YarAdua cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/591252/jakumo-he-im-fascinated-writing

https://www.nairaland.com/304037/jakumo-jamace-jarus-one-soul

https://www.nairaland.com/381145/jakumo-yaradua-relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/752875/jakumo-should-arrested-awarded-over

https://www.nairaland.com/369761/jakumo-he

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
azpekuliar:
Jakumo
ur reason?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
dawnomike:
LadyF grin
Your reason?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
anuma1:
Explorer and Lala the snake Wizard
your reason?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by anuma1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
your reason?
To tap more knowledge from Explorer and to know the similarities between Lala and snakes

5 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
anuma1:
To tap more knowledge from Explorer and to know the similarities between Lala and snakes
Oh wow! I hope they see this and arrange a meeting

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Olayinka777(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kestolove95

Reason being that we stay in the same state & I'm also down for her.

Also want to meet Sweetcunt97
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fatymore
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Ladylite: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
NL peeps I would love to meet in person

Missimelda01
Analyzer
Misspurity
Anomally
Ubunja

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Ladylite: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Nairalander: Ladylite
Reason: Sex

Am married sir. Too late

7 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Shibaraba post=88306940][/quote]

Seriously why do people hate on this guy, I see it everywhere on NL, did he do something ?

13 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olayinka777:
Kestolove95

Reason being that we stay in the same state & I'm also down for her.
hit the pm button
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
pcguru1:

Seriously why do people hate on this guy, I see it everywhere on NL, did he do something ?
He stole their hearts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ladylite:

Am married sir. Too late
Was a typo

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
He stole their hearts

Seriously I'm curious , they always strike out his comments when quoted.

7 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Olayinka777(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
hit the pm button
Done that in the past
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olayinka777:
Done that in the past
Ok relax. She's tripping.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nairalander -Mamagee3
Reason - because she's in USA and I love her tites those two oranges are not of this world grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Ladylite: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Was a typo
A sexypo
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers
, Safarigirl

And alexreports/gleesmodel so I can eradicate malaria with Pa Nwoko.

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Olayinka777(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Ok relax. She's tripping.

grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by schoolboi: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
pcguru1:

Seriously I'm curious , they always strike out his comments when quoted.

Because he was a die hard buhari support.
And most people hate him for that. If you're a buhari supporter here in this forum, you're officially tagged a zombie. Hence the hate on the guy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Graysons: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
OtemSapien

Mrschima grin

and

Explorer smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ladylite:
A sexypo
Pls pls pls that was a typo. why would I want to meet who I never had a covo wit on the forum? Sincerely this is my first time noticing your moniker. And do I even know if u are a male or female that I'd want to meet you? Don't trip that was a typo. I have edited my post. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Fatymore

Lol...so that you can beat me abi

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by NaijadrivaCars: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
. I want to see that join join teeth wey e get. cheesy

My advice: Never go to NL events or reveal your moniker to anyone you don't know. @

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

You want to research her abi
I've already given my reasons so what this question?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

Lol...so that you can beat me abi

Lol, beat?? When no b say i dey yaba left grin grin

Why did u tink if such sef??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends / The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.