Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,399 members, 7,950,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Amazing Top 10 Ways To Make S3x Feel Great For Your Husband - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing Top 10 Ways To Make S3x Feel Great For Your Husband (210 Views)

S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises / 10 Ways To Increase Instagram Followers / Save Your Marriage, Stay Away From Your Husband's - The Cheater - Chinenye Nnebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Top 10 Ways To Make S3x Feel Great For Your Husband by efogator(f): 1:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Romance is within the air–or, if it’s not at your house, maybe you'll sprinkle it there! Because Valentine’s Day lands on a Top 10 Tuesday for my blog, I used to be debating what I should write on.

And then it came to me. Yesterday I used to be challenging those folks in good marriages to not be THAT wife–that wife who waits for him to comb her off of her feet, or who waits for him to try to just the proper thing so she’s not disappointed. I challenged us to form sure our husbands felt loved this Valentine’s Day, too.

Then I remembered something else. I even have tons of posts on this blog on the way to make s3x feel great for HER (or for you, really!). And it is sensible , because let’s face it: usually, when you’re s3xual love , regardless of what you are doing he finishes up satisfied in bed, while often you’re left unsatisfied.

So it looks like we girls need more help therein department. But simply because he’s often satisfied doesn’t mean that you can’t create new innovations and make s3x feel even better!

So today let’s mention that–10 tips for creating your husband feel satisfied in bed.

Note: this is often getting to be a technical post. I’m getting to say words I don’t say too often on this blog. But I feel women want this type of help, and that we certainly don’t want to travel to Google for it. So I hope you all understand if I buy a touch more descriptive today, as I attempt to assist you make him feel amazing.

I’ll still attempt to be tasteful! And that I know many single women are here on this blog to find out things about marriage. I’d recommend leaving this post until you're married, because it's very explicit! Here goes–how to form your husband have an excellent time in bed:

10 Ways to form S3x Feel Great for Your Husband | Super simple things, because s3x in marriage should be awesome!

1. Change positions for various stimulations

In some positions you’ll feel tighter, which can be nice for him. In some he’ll be ready to go deeper. In some he’ll be ready to feel other parts of you more easily (which he may really like). If, for your own pleasure, you would like to be in one position to climax, that’s okay! Just start during a different position, and then switch later.

(If you would like a fun, non X-rated book on different positions, the Sock Monkey Kama Sutra is hilarious. And it'll cause you to guys laugh. And hey, they’re just sock monkeys). Now here are two particular positions which will really help:

2. Put your legs up higher

One of the items that feel amazing as a man is to be ready to thrust in as deeply as possible. Within the position, if you set your legs abreast of his shoulders, this provides him the power to thrust tons more. (Please, get comfortable first! And if this hurts, then DON’T roll in the hay.)

If he’s in additional of a kneeling position, you'll even just put your legs up around his waist for an identical effect which will be easier to take care of (keeping your legs up that prime for that long can sometimes make them fall asleep).

3. Hop on top of your husband and take the pressure off

I’m not talking about taking physical pressure off. I mean taking psychological pressure off. When you’re the one on top, you’re more on top of things. In other positions, he’s the one doing the moving, and likelihood is that he’s brooding about what he must do to form you are feeling good.

During this position, you've got most of the facility, so you'll believe satisfying him without him worry about satisfying you. He can literally lie back and luxuriate in it! (Also, he can use his hands in additional interesting ways.)\

4. Squeeze him

This one he will LOVE! Does one need skills to try to a Kegel exercise? That’s where you squeeze your vaginal muscles to find out the way to control them. If you’re unsure what those muscles are, they’re equivalent ones that you simply would use to chop off the flow of urine. You’ll do those exercises periodically, like squeeze 5 times whenever you’re at a stop sign, as an example.

Anyway, if you'll find out how to use those muscles, then when he starts getting super excited, and shut to climax, start squeezing him inside you rhythmically. It’ll put him over the top!

5. Squeeze his testicles (gently!)

Speaking of compressing, in certain positions (like when you’re on top) and your hands are free and more ready to reach things, try putting gentle pressure on his testicles. You’ve got to take care with this one, and it depends on your man, but many guys enjoy this.

You’ll need to ask him to show you, and therefore the pressure that he wants may vary counting on how close he's to climax. But ask him!

6. Initiate a quickie

Initiate a quickie in the kitchen or bathroom; this is another one to require pressure off! Every now then, roll in the hay just to ascertain how briskly he is often satisfied. The benefit is that he can totally enjoy you. And YOU get to ascertain how powerful you actually are.

7. Take it nice and slow–break up the pleasure

But for real pleasure, drag it out. Here’s how it works best. Consider your guy as having three stages during making love: getting going, super excited, then transitioning to almost reaching climax. Find out how to spot each of these three stages. Then, when he’s almost at the transitioning stage, stop s3xual love and switch positions or slow things right down.

There are several ways to handle this: Order him to prevent moving. Make him stop, and he’ll likely almost want to cry. Now ask him to inform you what he wants to try to do which will be exquisitely frustrating for him. Then, once you think he’s had enough, let him move again. Repeat as often as you like and retain movement. You’ll also tell him he can’t move while you get to maneuver.

Work things in order that they feel great for you, but not necessarily as intense for him. Then you'll let him move again for a touch. Switch positions. When he seems super excited, stop, take a breather, and switch positions. This makes the immediate stimulation go down a touch and drags everything out. Once you drag things out, then when he finally does climax it’s even more intense.

Just because he’s often satisfied doesn’t mean that we can’t happen the notch and make s3x feel even better!

8. Whisper in his ear

To make s3x awesome, attempt to use as many senses as possible. Use hearing! Whisper in his ear (whispering is basically s3xy). Even tell him intimately what you’re enjoying that he’s doing. And don’t forget to use his name! Hearing his own name coming from you, when he’s within the midst of incredible pleasure, is even more erotic because it’s so personal.

9. Leave the lights on–or provides a little bit of a show!

Speaking of senses, don’t forget to let him see you! Try starting out wearing something really lacy and revealing. Or leave the lights on in order that he can enjoy watching you while you create love.

10. Let him see your face once you reach climax

Finally, here’s the foremost intense. It’s not intense physically. It’s intensely personal, which actually makes us feel much closer emotionally, which translates into more intense s3xual love sessions. Let him actually see your face once you climax. Even look in his eyes. Once we release the oxytocin “bonding” hormone once we roll in the hay, we feel so close.

And once you can look right at him at that moment, it’s almost like imprinting with geese. You recognize how baby geese will think the primary thing they see moving is its mother? Well, the thing that we see once we roll in the hay is what we’re more drawn to. So let him see your face. It’s really vulnerable and may even seem awkward. But it draws you together such a lot.

So there you go–10 tips to form your husband super satisfied in bed. I hope these tips help you and that you will have an explosive nigh! And if s3x has mostly been about you, and you're trying to figure up the will to focus more on his pleasure, inspect my post thereon topic here!

Source: https://www.efogator.com/10-ways-to-make-s3x-feel-great-for-your-husband/

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Check Nairaland? (front Page>trending>new >recent. / Police Arrest Fulani Woman With Five AK-47 / Free 3 Month Internship Training On ICT Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.