Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,375 members, 7,964,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

In Need Of A GODLY Sugar Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A GODLY Sugar Mama (525 Views)

My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine / Fucking Need A Sugar Mama / See Funny Conversation Between Sugar Mama And Sugar Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A GODLY Sugar Mama by Sammy9970(m): 4:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Looking to meet an intelligent, honest, kind hearted and open minded, romantic and sexually adventurous and independent woman.
I live in lagos state alimosho state but she can come from any part of the country.
Re: In Need Of A GODLY Sugar Mama by CoronaVirusPro: 5:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Godly Sugar Mama shocked shocked shocked

You can never make Heaven

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A GODLY Sugar Mama by RitualistMan: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Godly Sugar Mama shocked shocked shocked

You can never make Heaven
[/s]
Re: In Need Of A GODLY Sugar Mama by dannex4adx(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Sammy9970:
Looking to meet an intelligent, honest, kind hearted and open minded, romantic and sexually adventurous and independent woman.
I live in lagos state alimosho state but she can come from any part of the country.

So na sugar mama be your own problem now when everyone dey pray make Covid-19 clear comot. Many people talk say na our sins cause Covid-19 and since that time I don dey do prayer and fasting and you wan add to the sin again, you even put "GODLY" sugar mama. No worry! you go soon see salt mama.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A GODLY Sugar Mama by Sammy9970(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Continue your prayer lol
Re: In Need Of A GODLY Sugar Mama by Sammy9970(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
You don make your own Mr saint after Ina don embezzle naija money finish you come here con de gorge other make I leave you with your evil deeds Mr corona.

(1) (Reply)

7 Seven Reasons Why He Will Not Marry You / Need Advice On AC And AS Gentoype / Portharcourt Girls Gather Here For The Real Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.