Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Wish Your Loved Ones A Happy Easter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wish Your Loved Ones A Happy Easter (273 Views)

Happy Easter Sunday / Happy Easter To Nairalanders. / Happy Easter, 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wish Your Loved Ones A Happy Easter by Deloversbed(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Easter is a season of joy, a celebration time. You suppose to wish your friends, well-wishers, relations and customers a wonderful and prosperous happy easter.

1) Hurray!!! The Lord has risen, alleluia.
May this Easter celebration period be a season of God's abundant blessings for you and your household.
Happy Easter.

2) Wow!!! it's a brand new day made by the lord, arise and jubilate with me in this season of joy and happiness. My prayers is that for you and your loved ones, this season will on the light of a new hope.
Happy Easter

3) Yes!!! Hes has overcome the power of death. Just this morning he made his...continue reading @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/04/wish-your-loved-ones-happy-easter.html?m=1

Re: Wish Your Loved Ones A Happy Easter by Themegbuzie: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

American Pastor Dies Shortly After Saying “I Wanted To Die With My Late Wife / True Prophets Should Be Warning And Guiding You Out Of Danger / Say These Powerful Prayers After You Wake Up Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.