Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,969 members, 7,927,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Disclosed Watching Horror Movies Makes Her Hot. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Disclosed Watching Horror Movies Makes Her Hot. (662 Views)

Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" / Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Puts Her Camel Toe On Display ( Photos) / “I Envy My Mom Big Breasts And Buttocks” – Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Disclosed Watching Horror Movies Makes Her Hot. by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2020
Get more news Updates, celebrity gists, gossips @ https://www.fixednaijablog.com

Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas, has disclosed that watching horror movies makes her Hot.

The Actress who disclose this in an interview, on UTV ‘Atuu’ show, said the fear and anxiety such movies bring

Often makes her cuddle the person she is watching the movie with, and turns her on.

Nikki also admitted in the interview, that she’s currently dating,

But stated that she is not ready to get married because she want to be financially stable first.

Read More News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/news/i-started-selling-my-body-because-im-lazy-and-cant-do-any-other-work-queen-farcadi/

Re: Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Disclosed Watching Horror Movies Makes Her Hot. by iammo(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2020
weirdo , I bet she likes it rough too
Re: Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Disclosed Watching Horror Movies Makes Her Hot. by Rickjordan(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2020
cheesy My crazy girl loves that too with blood sucking vampire movie...

(1) (Reply)

Bus Stuck As Sinkhole Appears In The Middle A Road In Abia State (photos) / Fans Reacts As Bbnaija Star Omashola Storms Internet With His Favorite Pet Goat. / #reginadaniels Shows Off Her Pregnancy But Tried To Cover Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.