Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,204 members, 7,977,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Idea - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Idea (219 Views)

Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idea by Oraa: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2020
You told us to stay home without any provision made, people are now starving, am telling you government that this is unfair u rule by example. No money, no food hungry want to I'll us and you are using that opportunity of this virus to embezzle. Am telling you sincerely that the way our political activities is portrayed is quite abysmal.what will it cost you to ensure the welfare of your citizen, no wonder when the president is not even active. But one thing I want you to know is that whatever you sow you shall reap.if you cheat us you will also be cheated.you are to rule by example. Is that how every country is doing.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Dark Mode: How To Turn On Dark Mode On Twitter / Anti Theft System Installation For Shoplifting Prevention / Work From Home Cloud Developer Openstack Job Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.