Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,504 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) (3508 Views)

People Bodyshame Me Because Of My Saggy Bo0bs - Lady Burst Into Tears In A Video / Princese Vitarah Expose Her Bo0bs Unclad In New Sexy Photos / Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) by celebritygists(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Is not new that most guys are after ladies with big backside and big bo0bs which ladies Now go any extent to get what they want.

Some are naturally gifted while many are artificially made which later develop some side effect and this is killing most of the ladies but they keep indulging in this bad fashion.
Am Instagram model and influencer took to her instagram to tell her fans she needs 'QUARANTINE GOODIES' please what does she mean by this?
More pictures:-https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/04/i-want-quarantine-goodies-lady-with.html

1 Share

Re: I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) by masterflowx(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Oloshooooooo Kobo kobo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) by godofuck231: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
don't worry cossy will donate her used dildoessss for u, that would be a hugeeeee relief

1 Like

Re: I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) by fuwaski(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Nothing to hide except nîpplë

1 Like

Re: I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) by Ezmans: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
masterflowx:
Oloshooooooo Kobo kobo...
before 2 years nipples I'll come out

1 Like

Re: I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Harlot.

(1) (Reply)

Lady 'gaga . .slept With Her Bodyguard In Her Car At The Car-park On Saturday! / Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad / See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.