Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

A Friend Needs Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Friend Needs Help (609 Views)

I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election / My friend needs a 3bedroom flat in isolo / My friend needs a 3bedroom flat in isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs Help by Adequate459: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Hello my people,
A friend of mine needs advice.
How long should a landlord give his tenant for quit notice,pls
Please note, he pays his rent annually

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank you
Re: A Friend Needs Help by Abimbola198212: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
The landlord can give a quit notice at anytime.Since your friend is a yearly tenant is entitled to 6months quit notice spending extra months after the expiration of his tenancy he will have to pay
Re: A Friend Needs Help by Adequate459: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Abimbola198212:
The landlord can give a quit notice at anytime.Since your friend is a yearly tenant is entitled to 6months quit notice spending extra months after the expiration of his tenancy he will have to pay

OK thanks
Re: A Friend Needs Help by wura2u: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Abimbola198212:

Please note that this only applies where the tenancy agreement is in line with what the land law states. If you are a yearly tenant but agreed and signed a tenancy agreement which specifies 3 months as quit notice, then you will only be entitled to 3 months notice instead of 6months. Pls. Note that I am not a lawyer but a landlord.

(1) (Reply)

Before And After We Paint The House For Our Client / Becoming A Landlord Now Easy With Lagoon Gate Estate / We are running a promo, become a land owner at a beautiful location in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.