Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jesus Is Coming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming (526 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) / Jesus Is Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2011
Knowing the fact that Jesus is coming very soon, there's need for us to prepare for the coming of the Lord by preparing our lives according to how he has instructed us in his word ", be ye holy for I am holy". Without holiness, no man, no matter his wealth, influence, status can see God. It is only through genuine repentance that one can see God when the trumpet shall sound or when death comes.

Rev. 20:12 says "And I saw the dead, small and great stand before God and the books were opened and another book was opened which is the book of life and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books according to their works". From the above verse of the Holy Bible, it is clear that ALL men both old and young shall stand before the judgment seat of God to give an account of themselves. So for you to be found worthy to enter God's Holy Kingdom, you must be born again.

My brother/sister, I'll advice you to give your life to Christ NOW as tomorrow may be too late. No one knows when the trumpet shall sound or when death shall knock at ones door, that is why there's need for an urgent preparation.

If you are ready to give your life to him,

just close your eyes in prayer and tell God that
you've come to realize that you're a sinner and if rapture takes place, you'll not make it.

Tell him that you cannot help yourself.

Confess all the sins you've ever committed (those you can remember.)

Ask him to forgive you.

Ask him to wash away all your sins through the precious blood of His son Jesus and then Invite Jesus into your life as Lord and personal saviour. (Pray in Jesus' Name).

Believe in your heart that you are not saved.

If you follow these steps, Jesus will come right into your heart and reign as King in your life. He will also calm every storm and give you peace, joy etc.

I would like to hear from you soonest.

Jesus is calling!!!
You're too handsome to suffer in Hell.
Remeber, Hell is Real!

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is All About Resurrection / No Holiness = No Eternal Life / What Is Your Revolution This Lent Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.