Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Advice On Country Of Study To Choose - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Country Of Study To Choose (872 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu, Nigerians Use Study To Gain UK Entry (Video) / My Country Of Birth Failed Me But The US Navy Saw Potentials In Me -Nigerian Man / Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Ezenwaobinna: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2020
I got admission into a school in canada and ireland at the same time,but don't know the one to go for in terms of easier issuance of study permit. Please i need advice on this. Thanks
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust

1 Like

Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Ezenwaobinna: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Erediauwa:
CanadaOrBust
what do you mean by canadaOrBust?
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ezenwaobinna:
what do you mean by canadaOrBust?
That's someone's handle here and I used it to pass a message indirectly.

I will advise you move to Canada where you'll be 85% guaranteed of a good life as a student and equally a foreigner...

Ireland is also cool though, but you "MIGHT" find it difficult over there..

4 Likes

Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Ezenwaobinna: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Erediauwa:

I will advise you move to Canada where you'll be 85% guaranteed of a good life as a student and equally a foreigner...

thanks alot for this
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ezenwaobinna:
thanks alot for this
You welcome.

Stay Safe.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
If you are sure of visa you should go for canada...
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ezenwaobinna:
I got admission into a school in canada and ireland at the same time,but don't know the one to go for in terms of easier issuance of study permit. Please i need advice on this. Thanks

Go-to Canada and thank me later!!! Ireland is not favourable as a black, but Canada is the best just like someone said 85% you will be sured
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Hadampson(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ezenwaobinna:

Go for Canada. It's the most immigrant friendly country in the world
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by regizoch(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Can Canada easily issue visa?
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by CanadaOrBust: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Erediauwa:

Ezenwaobinna

Plus they have all those lonely 9ja women in Canada, as we just found out cheesy
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Ezenwaobinna: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
WARUM:
If you are sure of visa you should go for canada...
i cant be sure of visa because am not the embassy
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Plus they have all those lonely 9ja women in Canada, as we just found out cheesy

�����������������

Sir, I'm new to this travel matter. I really need someone to put me through, I got some amount of money last year that I planned traveling with but I got no link or anyone to actually hold my hands and put me through. I'm so in need of help about this please.

I'm an undergraduate here in Nigeria though.

Thanks for the help. �
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by oludanobi: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
If it is just the issuance of a study permit then perhaps Ireland is better, the question is which country do you prefer ? If you have a first choice, apply to that first and you can go for your second choice if that doesnt work out. I would advice you consider other things though e.g Job prospects, cost of living, cost of the course you want to study, what country do you have a support system in etc
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by CanadaOrBust: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2020
j3r3myk3n:

�����������������

Sir, I'm new to this travel matter. I really need someone to put me through, I got some amount of money last year that I planned traveling with but I got no link or anyone to actually hold my hands and put me through. I'm so in need of help about this please.

Thanks for the help. �

Two words: travel section

1 Like

Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Erediauwa:
You welcome.

Stay Safe.
I find you so interesting that I always follow your post to press the like button.

Now by the way; Whats the meaning of your username please
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Ezenwaobinna:
Was it a scholarship or normal admission? So I can know how to advice you.
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by adigun98(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
j3r3myk3n:

�����������������

Thanks for the help. �
Dude some Agent might contact you , don't give in to their bullshit
Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Kenplay:

I find you so interesting that I always follow your post to press the like button.

Now by the way; Whats the meaning of your username please
It means a SAVIOUR...

Thanks by the way.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by j3r3myk3n(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2020
adigun98:

Dude some Agent might contact you , don't give in to their bullshit

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Country Of Study To Choose by Ezenwaobinna: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Was it a scholarship or normal admission? So I can know how to advice you.
normal admission

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Scholarship To Study In Germany? / She's 32 And Wish To Travel / Stuck Between Doing WES Canada Or Poland Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.