Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:26 AM

Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. (863 Views)

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by Biafra1stson: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hang Me To Death, If All Coronavirus Patients Are Not Healed After My Prayers – Nigerian Pastor

During this pandemic, a very popular Prophet based in Calabar, Who goes by the name Dr Goodheart Val Aloysius, has asked the Federal Government to gather all persons infected with the deadly Coronavirus in an isolation center on or before Monday, 13th of April, 2020, in Lagos for miraculous healing by prayer.

He made this statement on his Facebook account on Friday. Aloysius, who is the Metropolitan Senior Pastor of Father’s House Int’l Church, also declared to the Federal Government to hang him if after praying, the Coronavirus patients are not healed.

Dr Goodheart Val Aloysius a.k.a MY FATHER MY FATHER! is my name. I’m the Metropolitan Senior Pastor of Father’s House International Churches here in Calabar.

He quoted:

“I plead with Mr president through the minister of health to as a matter of urgency gather all who tested positive to COVID-19 in an isolated center in Lagos state I want to come over to Lagos and heal all in the name ofJesus…

“Mr president sir Jesus is the only answer to this pandemic not doctors from China or what so ever. If all who tested positive to COVID-19 do not receive healing by the miraculous power of God after my prayers let me be Hung to death by the federal government of Nigeria…

I need to under take this Assignment on Easter Monday…

“Share until this gets to the authorities in charge of COVID-19…”

See his post below:

Hang Me To Death, If All Coronavirus Patients Are Not Healed After My Prayers – Nigerian Pastor
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=034cc4bf088708b88b214d9e8752b9aa&news_entry_id=s1c8412e0200410en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_52c4bfd9-5402-45fa-b617-80891cfffa4a&from=news

Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
And then after the prayer session and still no change we will hear, "Bretheren, their healing is perfected in the spirit". Or, "I didn't say physically. I meant spiritually. "
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rip
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by potent5(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rush of blood.

It can make you delusional.

This is the kind of people making mockery of Christ and giving Christianity a bad name.
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by Cirilla(f): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by bluemansion: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
See as people dey find trouble for themselves.
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nor worry yourself pastor,

We go carry you DANCE.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by sunshineV(f): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
RIP in advance

This one sef wan trend
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by Makavelli25: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mods abeg make una unban NwaAmaipke
Na this kind thread i dey like him comment
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by LibertyRep: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thou shall not tempt the Lord, your God.
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
See how coronavirus has turned everyone to atheist.

For me I still think nothing is impossible,the young man should be invited asap to heal this coronavirus victims by the power of the holy ghost.

Even the Bible says with faith we can command mountains to move,what is now small Corona that will be proving stubborn.
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by cr7lomo: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Another scam... After all Bauchi governor that tested positive is now negative.... He will pray for them and will give them lime and garlic juice as holy water for them to b drinking daily, will give them the same instructions that doctors give and ask them to report daily for prayers , most will later turn negative as it had been happening all over the world and those that remain positive dint have faith or God ain't happy with them... Then the gullible ones will rush his church to make him a big man...easy scam
Re: Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. by Karemarealty288(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Why are you begging when you are sure of you are of your powers..but meanwhile....

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Confessions And Prayers / As A True Believer, Can You Get Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa To Do This? / Misconception About The Rapture Of The Church And The Second Coming Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.