Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients (13614 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by PopeFlatino(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs
Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by amosedwin1: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just sitting in my room hungry and tired... Lock down bites harder... Please nairalanders I need some help.
First Bank 3050437132
Nothing is too small. Can't come and kill myself...
Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by Legendguru: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
we need proof
Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by OttHin: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tired already

Meanwhile check this out...........

This new company offers you to earn money on viewing ad units and attracting referrals.

Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Attract referrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour

Registration is free!!!!!
Check my signature for more details
Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by 3kay945(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hades2016:
Dis Coronavirus should pls leave Nigeria so life can go back to normal... I’ve miss all my side chicks grin grin grin... Ha I miss joy with the biggest ukwu grin grin

Let's your wife hear you cool
Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by chukel(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sirmuel1:
In a nutshell, We wasted 734 million to bring Chinese Doctors (That would even be on isolation for 14 days lol)

God will punish all our bad Leaders both APC and PDP!!!! May God punish all their supporters on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook and everywhere they are hiding. cheesy
the manner you guys just mention spurious amounts and propagate falsehood is alarming.

Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by Liposure: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hades2016:
Dis Coronavirus should pls leave Nigeria so life can go back to normal... I’ve miss all my side chicks grin grin grin... Ha I miss joy with the biggest ukwu grin grin
shey na joy wey i no

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by Hades2016(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Liposure:
shey na joy wey i no
Abeg you no know dis one grin grin
Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by Hades2016(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
3kay945:

Let's your wife hear you cool
she can’t grin grin cool
Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by Reference(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
What is the overriding strategy of this goverment in tackling this pandemic. It had a beginning when the Italian entered Nigeria undetected almost two months ago. Now what is the exit strategy.

Why are Nigerians not asking serious questions of their goverment. Why are Nigerians so docile.

Dr. Fauci of the United States says it is the virus that runs the show. Apparently this holds true only in countries such as Nigeria beset by reactionary leadership that waits for problems to become crises before waking up.

Now the only date or time frame I can see Nigeria getting over this pandemic and reopening for business is when a viable vaccine is ready in a year's time. That means the lockdown is most likely going to be extended sequentially till March 2021. If anyone in goverment feels otherwise let them say how this will be.

Let them say how testing a paltry 5,000 citizens a month will not lead to years of uncertainty especially when the numbers of new cases continue to rise.

Citizens of other countries beseech their goverments with complaints of inadequate testing numbers. Our citizens are preoccupied only with the economics viz the so called palliatives not knowing that testing determines the metrics of the lockdown and the lockdown will determine the economic outlook of every Nigerian going forward.

Nigerians should realise that they donot have a goverment of practical intellectuals and deep, strategic thinkers. They let the virus into the country without an understanding of the true state of their capabilities.

A goverment that is at sea has to be spoon fed, pushed in a pram and read bedtime stories by the citizens to survive. If Nigerians donot demand for a proper plan on how we are going to end the pandemic and close down Covid 19, Nigeria chapter then God forbid it becomes as entrenched as the Boko Haram insurgency and a cash cow for the vile hearued in goverment.
Re: FCT Discharges 4 More Coronavirus Patients by osilamah77(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Its not done like that its lest for you minus it yourself.. Even in �� �� and ��
emmysoftyou:
NCDC should starts to minus negative patients discharge already from the total victims connected to corona virus so we can know the total number of people connected to covid19.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outbreak Of Diphtheria: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory / Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH / Federal Doctors In Lagos Begin Solidarity Strike For Sacked Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.