Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say (64035 Views)

FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria / The End Of The Global Lockdown Will Begin In Africa / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Avalancheman: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Why did Baba Buhari succumb to the scammers nah embarassed
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Samfloxin(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Which kind wahala be this

I don already buy sniper keep sha

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life
Stop this nonsense, you have outgrown it
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Avalancheman: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Racoon:
Gbam! This is the needful.The effect of Coronavirus devastation as seen in Italy, Spain, US will pale into insignificance if this befall Nigeria.Brace for impact people.

Where did they get people like you from

Coronavirus has been in Nigeria for over 40days and all we can show for it is 10 questionable deaths.

And you are comparing us with US, Italy and co

Had we been hit real hard like them, would you have been alive to make this stupid post today

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by rollandben(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
So this idiot still has gut to address public with lockdown extension... Now I got to know this man and their advisers are bunch of mistakes in this country, locking people at home without any mean of feeding, Chai Nigeria is been paddle by groups of heartless people. Nigeria is a bad country o. I regret being a Nigeria. but all I know, Nigeria presidency and the law markers will never end well their early race insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Jasonjack: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
It will last for as long as your advisers say. But you allow your northern brothers to attend prayers in multitude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by atonement12: 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
chiemmanuel:
and who told you that, when you provide the basic things they need, they will survive
can greedy and dishonest rulers provide the basic things they need?
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ProudBiafran: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
The Corona thing is a scam.

People are dying after testing positive to Corona and not as a result of Corona. They are two different things.

Everyone that dies of a strain corona (there are many strains) is recordeddl as dying of Corona
This is a scam perpetuated even in the UK and beyond.

In the UK, doctors are even threatened if they speak up.

Corona is a scam. Note that they do not say how many are dying of pneumonia, flu, chest infections, lung issues, etc. Suddenly no one is dying of other ailments.

Wake up people and use your brains.

Corona is a scam

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by frfrank(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life

I don't think I can wait till monday
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by izibili44: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Brother you no need am
Duru9:
angry

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Charly68: 12:05am On Apr 12, 2020
God bless you Baba
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by 007yk: 12:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Help a brother in need , no amount is too small . EVEN IF IS GARRI MONEY PLEASEEEE

ACCESS BANK
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by kamtrix(m): 12:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:
angry

hang on bro. Jehovah knows what you're going true. And he'll help you this Easter week.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Seventeen (17) people occupying a room will not like this kind of news.

Lagosians and Abujarians, how una dey?
Abujarian grin

That sounds like "Ibuje eran" cheesy
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by macho44(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Before u TRANSPORT yaself to the other side, if u get any PROPERTY or PRIZED POSSESSION, abeg dash me. But don't include ur Patch-patch boxers dem ooo grin
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by yom2(m): 1:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Salvador1:
I will continue to blame u

Had it been this lifeless man had taken the necessary measures on time by closing the border and restricting flight and all that we wouldn't have been in this trouble.

Now see the consequences.

Clueless and lifeless man.
it is very impossible for a carrier not to have infiltrated. Do u think its a village size country we are talking about here? Like Dominican republic or equatorial guenea or even Ghana.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Chamberlin1983(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Rip in advance.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 12, 2020
The dead leading the dying.

All roads lead to the grave eventually
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by chiemmanuel(m): 6:13am On Apr 12, 2020
atonement12:
can greedy and dishonest rulers provide the basic things they need?
that is why I said if the needful is done
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by 989900: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Avalancheman:

[s]Where did they get people like you from

Coronavirus has been in Nigeria for over 40days and all we can show for it is 10 questionable deaths.

And you are comparing us with US, Italy and co

Had we been hit real hard like them, would you have been alive to make this stupid post today[/s]
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by tundeipade: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2020
It is not going to be convenient but we just have to endure it. Better to stay at home than facing the consequences of covid 19. However, the FGN needs to be very proactive and strategical in delivering the palliative measures.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by lovchalice(f): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Don't go that way please
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by tundeipade: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2020
PMB, if you want eggs as part of your palliative measures, Contact: 08030658047 @ AGRIMOTECH, KM 3. SOMOKULU. OYO.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Yinxies(f): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Please my brother, dont! Sniper is no juice.

Help will come from above if you believe.

Duru9:
angry

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by MrUnder: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2020
WHY
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by saraki2019(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:
angry

dont try it is not safe
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by saraki2019(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:
angry

dont try it is not safe
i was suprise many are encouraging you
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by chiboy7(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Duru please don't do it. Think about ur love ones.
What is the problem? Just say it. Or you message me.
We shall overcome this.

Duru9:
angry

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Duru9(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Dejoe2019:
Hello Dude, depression is real. Do not try it, get in touch with me urgently.

God bless you Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.