Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,197 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. (1721 Views)

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments / How Osinbajo Campaigned For Dapo Abiodun In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by Wegodeyaiit: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun state was on Friday, pelted with pebbles by angered youths in Abeokuta, period distributing relief correspondence to lessen the possessions of the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown on the folks of the state.

It appears the head had resolute to see to the mission himself, next complaints that the relief letters self spread in the declare did not search out to the unfortunate and vulnerable.

Consequently, Abiodun led a band to a matter called Oju Ogbara and Ago-Oko topic of Abeokuta North citizen regime on Friday, to dispense the cooking matter over to the aim audience.

Click on the link below to read full story:
https://gistupafrica.com/lockdown-chaosyouths-stone-ogun-state-governor-dapo-abiodun-in-abeokuta/

1 Like

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by AgentNairaland(f): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Afonja

1 Like

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by LibertyRep: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wegodeyaiit:
Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun state was on Friday, pelted with pebbles by angered youths in Abeokuta, period distributing relief correspondence to lessen the possessions of the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown on the folks of the state.

It appears the head had resolute to see to the mission himself, next complaints that the relief letters self spread in the declare did not search out to the unfortunate and vulnerable.

Consequently, Abiodun led a band to a matter called Oju Ogbara and Ago-Oko topic of Abeokuta North citizen regime on Friday, to dispense the cooking matter over to the aim audience.

https://gistupafrica.com/lockdown-chaosyouths-stone-ogun-state-governor-dapo-abiodun-in-abeokuta/

But what sort of disjointed news is this?

6 Likes

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
This lockdown may end up in revolution.

Its a two way thing. You stay home you die of hunger, you come out you die of COVID-19.

The probability of dieing of Covid-19 is 20% while the probability of dieing of hunger if you don't have money is 100%.

So you see, people will have their patience elapse and then will now ask their leaders for accountability. Especially in Nigeria where leadership is not in existence.

Those shouting stay safe have good account balance and think everyone is like them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by Citytrend: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sounds like a drama

1 Like

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by 7lives: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This lockdown may end up in revolution.

grin grin grin I just collect my covid 19 parliative now now, God bless Babajide Sanwo Eko.
I'm in Lagos, infact my amiable Landlord used his vehicle to bring everything, for eight flats in my compound.
We are also feeling the heat, but we are not desperate.
Good things comes to those who wait.
Revolution my black bottom go ahead, what are you waiting for?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
The content of this information is totally out of place.
The OP should do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by nagastat: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Afonja

Yamree!!!

1 Like

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by ona2: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wegodeyaiit:

Please what is he writing?

1 Like

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by AgentNairaland(f): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
nagastat:

Yamree!!!

Get Well Soon
Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by nagastat: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Get Well Soon

Back to sender angry

1 Like

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by AgentNairaland(f): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
nagastat:

Back to sender angry

On this Note I wish you RIP in advance..

I didn't interact with dead people like u

##Ignoring button activated##

Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by nagastat: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
AgentNairaland:

On this Note I wish you RIP in advance..

I didn't interact with dead people like u

##Ignoring button activated##

Yamree, may you and your forbearers NOT rest in peace.

May Hades consume you.

Amen.
Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by Fidelismaria: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Music to my ears

Stone them

Ogun state and stones be like 5&6

Naso dem stone bubuhari 2019
Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by Acidosis(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wegodeyaiit:
[s]Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun state was on Friday, pelted with pebbles by angered youths in Abeokuta, period distributing relief correspondence to lessen the possessions of the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown on the folks of the state.

https://gistupafrica.com/lockdown-chaosyouths-stone-ogun-state-governor-dapo-abiodun-in-abeokuta/ [/s]

Fake news wan scatter this wan head.

Seun,

Please ban this OP and his generation from using the Internet.

Cc:
Mark Zuckerberg
Bill Gates
Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by slimfit1(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Useless writing
Re: LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. by Ruggedniggaone: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2020
ona2:
Please what is he writing?
jargonsity

(1) (Reply)

Arrogance Made Bode Thomas Barked Like Dog, Died Within 24 Hrs / Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout / Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.