Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend (1268 Views)

S£x Video Of Enugu Girl Amara That Snatched Her Sister’s Boyfriend Leaked / Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend by Linadinna: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Davido's Cousin Sina Rambo took to his Instagram to threaten his sister's boyfriend who abused her and brought another lady to the house their father rented for her.

Kingchic who is the boyfriend in question has been dating Folashade, Sina Rambo's sister for a long time now. She even has a child for him.

Sina Rambo boiling with anger, wrote and tagged him on his Instagram account, saying, "This bitch is going to learn, never touch my family, woman beater, big nose king chic. I'm Kairo dad now. You have been cut off and will face judgment from the higher up, on God. You have no life anymore, scam you can't do again, you want to take it out on my sister. The poor girl loves you, this is how you repay her, by bringing another woman to her house, my father paid for."

See screenshot of his post below and picture of his sister.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/davidos-cousin-threatens-his-sisters.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend by Linadinna: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020

Re: Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend by Takeit2017(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend by xreal: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Continue

Put everything on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend by MiaB(f): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
what do you expect from a guy named king chic

1 Like

Re: Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend by Olunmercy56(f): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who are these ones? Let them all be quarantined jare undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend by Enwhen(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shina Rambo ,never know women ....after this him outburst on IG ,his sister belike :

Baby I'm so sorry about my Brother's outburst pls

Her BF will be: I'm done I am not doing again let him marry you,

Rambo's sister : Please I am sorry, it won't happen again , I warned him , but he refused, pls I'm sorry

WOMEN fear them , don't fight for their matter oooo.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Cousin Threatens His Sister's Boyfriend by botrix(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Family over everything bro,but just be careful so u don't get into troubles.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Veteran Actress Welcomes A New Baby Girl (PHOTOS) / 'These Souls Deserve To Live!' Kanye West Posts And Deletes Pro-life Twitter / Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Latest Photos & Social Media(pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.