Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,717 members, 7,918,217 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? (552 Views)

Please What Is The Name Of This Animal I Killed / This Animal Was Caught While Making Entrance To Someone's House (photo) / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
I came across this on Facebook. Does anyone know it's name?

Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Looks like a kangaroo
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by bluemansion: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
E resemble the man sef. Lol.
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Origin(f): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Looks like a marsupial.

Maybe a 360 degree picture would help
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by DaddyMorenike: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Obviously a burrowing animal. Maybe a badger.
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Humanoid01(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
It looks like a marsupial, but it has a pig face.
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Origin:
Looks like a marsupial.

Maybe a 360 degree picture would help
What kind of a marsupial?
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
This big?
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
What a striking resemblance with the man holding the animal
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Humanoid01(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
The biggest burrowing animal is a wombat, and it's not as big as that. That animal doesn't look anything close to a badger lol.
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Humanoid01:
It looks like a marsupial, but it has a pig face.
Do you really know how a pig looks like?
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by nepapole(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Looks like a pig with horns.
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
nepapole:
Looks like a pig with horns.
This doesn't look like a pig na
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Bruno3000(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Even that dog follow confuse for the matter grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Humanoid01(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
DonDemu:
Do you really know how a pig looks like?
Lol Look at those pictures and compare.

I didn't say it's a pig, I only said it has a pig face.

Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Humanoid01(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
This animal is most probably an aardvark, pig-like face with a long snout, rabbit-like ears, and looks like a kangaroo (just like an aardvark).

Like someone said, the animal is a burrower. It looks like its body is stained with the red sand behind that man. An aardvark is a burrower, so that's my best guess -- an aardvark.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by sultaan(m): 1:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Humanoid01:
This animal is most probably an aardvark, pig-like face with a long snout, rabbit-like ears, and looks like a kangaroo (just like an aardvark).

Like someone said, the animal is a burrower. It looks like its body is stained with the red sand behind that man. An aardvark is a burrower, so that's my best guess -- an aardvark.

we have a winner with the correct answer
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Humanoid01:

Is it found around in the tropics?
Re: What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? by Humanoid01(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2020
DonDemu:
Is it found around in the tropics?
I think so, it's mostly found in semi-arid zones and tropical rainforests of sub-saharan African countries.

(1) (Reply)

Earn More Than 10k Worth Of Btc With Just An Investment Of N500 / Download Mp3: Gentility – Weekend / The Best Refrigerator Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.