Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,774 members, 7,915,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes (1280 Views)

Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death / See What Soldiers Did To Fighting Road Transport Officials In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by chimezieeze98: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FsqKt_cl-g

Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes, Sticks and Guns

Some residents of Alakuko to Ijaiye axis of Sango-Otta in Ogun State have resorted to self-defense over the incessant robberies in the area since the lockdown started.

According to sources, the robbers numbering over 50, raid the areas all at once, looting resident’s valuables, monies and allegedly raping some ladies.

A source reveals that the residents have reached out to the police all to no avail except for this afternoon when they showed up after the robbers had fled.

One of the robbers that were eventually arrested boasted to the residents that he would soon be released, and to their utmost surprise, he truly was after a few hours in police custody.

This angered some residents who now armed themselves and have now taken to the streets to defend themselves while also calling for the removal of the state governor.

Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by Bola146(f): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
O ga o, which way Nigeria? No food! No security! Did we offend anybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by nepapole(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice one guys!
If government fails to do the needful, na to enter street protect ourselves. I dey una back...
Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by godofuck231: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
and some weak niralanders will insult me for calling a lady's husband killed by robbers a weak man, killing a helpless and innocent man is a crime and a sin, so as being kill unjustly is a sin, if a man must die he should die with dignity, take maj nzogwu for example or akintola
Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by mymadam(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
...But where is AMOTEKUN when we need him
Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by chimezieeze98: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
O
Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by Kadejo(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Ha!
If this can happen in day light, and our security failed to come to there aid, the stay at home order is going to be useless.

If people have to be kept at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19, and some criminals see this as an opportunity to cause havoc on innocent citizens, and for the Nigerian Police to leave them to their fate as it was narrated in the video is unfortunate.

But the sad thing is that, you see the same police force humiliating citizens going out to get food to survive in the name of disobedience to authority.

Now tell, can the police force now claim to go there and arrest the crowd?
Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by AgentNairaland(f): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Bubu Please Declare State Of Emergency In AFONJA Lands
Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by irunoko(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Police work with armed robbers that's why they're so bold and confident

If you arrest an armed robber and hand him over to police,it's like capturing herdsmen (bubus children) and handing them over to bubu (their father)
Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by irunoko(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Bubu Please Declare State Of Emergency In AFONJA Lands
will you shut up so if government and the police have failed in their duties,the people should not protect themselves

It seems you too are one of the miscreants looting people's shops.you better stop it because one day when tyre enter your neck,e don be for you o
Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by AgentNairaland(f): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2020
irunoko:
will you shut up so if government and the police have failed in their duties,the people should not protect themselves

It seems you too are one of the miscreants looting people's shops.you better stop it because one day when tyre enter your neck,e don be for you o

Afonja I greet you over there

Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by irunoko(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Afonja I greet you over there
go and greet your daddy
Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by AgentNairaland(f): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
irunoko:
go and greet your daddy

Oloriburuku omo ofo, omo adanu...

On This Note I REST MY CASE...

#IgnoringButtonActivated#

Re: Ogun State Residents Resort To Fighting Armed Robbers Themselves Using Machetes by irunoko(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Oloriburuku omo ofo, omo adanu...

On This Note I REST MY CASE...

#IgnoringButtonActivated#
koshilo..back to sender.awon Baba ATI iya enile Loni awon oriki yen, kinshey mi...iwo Omo lasan ikeji Aja

Baba ATI iyae Loni kure.won ma gbewongbibisu

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of People I’ve Noticed On Nairaland. / Breaking: Security Agents Intercepts 978 Bars Of Gold Worth's N8.2b Allegedly Be / Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.