Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. (1019 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Admissionclass: 12:45am On Apr 12, 2020
It doesn't matter how pretty most lady are they will always feel inadequate and insecure about their looks and personality. have you ever wondered why women flood social media with seminudes or even nudes just to get likes,comments and dms, have you ever wondered why women do life threatning surgeries,bum and boobs enlargements these even though these women are naturally beautiful but they keep comparing themselves to other women until it dangerous to their well-being when you depend on people's compliment to feel good about yourself then there is a problem.
Did you watch big brother last year? Did you notice what Tacha did when she first heard she has body odour she quickly ran get a deodorant then spray herself on live tv which made people believe the rumour more even though Tacha among the most beautiful women in the house.

Have you heard of Stockholm syndrome :it is a psychological disorder in which one tends to be emotionally attached to people who treat you badly most women have this syndrome without knowing it and I believe it is the reason they rarely fall for guys who treat them well.i once had a girlfriend who I lost when I started being caring and nice to we broke up later but immediately I stopped giving a Bleep about her she tried winning me back by all means but I have lost interest.

People with very low self esteem later develop Stockholm syndrome it get to a point you don't like people showering you with compliments because you believe you are not worth it .you tend to like people who criticise you because you feel you need to impress them and the journey never ends.

Am not generalizing though .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by frankkydee(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Admissionclass:
It doesn't matter how pretty most lady are they will always feel inadequate and insecure about their looks and personality. have you ever wondered why women flood social media with seminudes or even nudes just to get likes,comments and dms, have you ever wondered why women do life threatning surgeries,bum and boobs enlargements these even though these women are naturally beautiful but they keep comparing themselves to other women until it dangerous to their well-being when you depend on people's compliment to feel good about yourself then there is a problem.
Did you watch big brother last year? Did you notice what Tacha did when she first heard she has body odour she quickly ran get a deodorant then spray herself on live tv which made people believe the rumour more even though Tacha among the most beautiful women in the house.

Have you heard of Stockholm syndrome :it is a psychological disorder in which one tends to be emotionally attached to people who treat you badly most women have this syndrome without knowing it and I believe it is the reason they rarely fall for guys who treat them well.i once had a girlfriend who I lost when I started being caring and nice to we broke up later but immediately I stopped giving a Bleep about her she tried winning me back by all means but I have lost interest.

People with very low self esteem later develop Stockholm syndrome it get to a point you don't like people showering you with compliments because you believe you are not worth it .you tend to like people who criticise you because you feel you need to impress them and the journey never ends.

It is well is all i can say for now
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Fidelismaria: 1:51am On Apr 12, 2020
They are coming for you
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by zeeatallied: 1:58am On Apr 12, 2020
You get it all wrong brother. Self esteem has nothing to do with gender.
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
mmmmmm
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Pubichairs(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
cheesy Any how person be.. .pretty or ugly I go savage her Toto

She maybe ugly no mean her Toto go worwor too

Ugly girls get the best Toto...#Experience*

embarassed what am I even saying
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
StacyO:
mmmmmm
Nice teeth like mine cheesy
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy Any how person be.. .pretty or ugly I go savage her Toto

She maybe ugly no mean her Toto go worwor too

Ugly girls get the best Toto...#Experience*

embarassed what am I even saying
I swear u done high this morning grin

1 Like

Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
dairykidd:

Nice teeth like mine cheesy

Which detergent are you using to wash that teeth??

Cause it looks sparkly
**winks**
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
StacyO:

Which detergent are you using to wash that teeth??

Cause it looks sparkly
**winks**
Lool.. hypo grin
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by adexpa(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
I don't think you suppose direct it to gender.... Both men and women suffers from that. We can only advice ourselves to identify our weaknesses and try to manage them while we embrace our strengths.
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Junkie1: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Admissionclass:

I don't want to agree with your statement

No woman has low self esteem

Every woman wants to be more beautiful than what nature made her

Going for surgery is as a result of getting more if what she wants so that she will look more prettier

Tacha is aware of her body odour so she goes about with her body spray, she is not ashame of it

Have you ever wondered why men go for penis enlargement, it's not because they can't urinate it's because they want it bigger for more sexual satisfaction, so will you say such men ha e low self esteem ❓

Some classes of men go to gym to get six packs, no that they don't like the appearance of their chest, but they want to be more sexier knowing that putting on boxers alone and a bare chest, makes him look hot, will you say he has low seft esteem

Even the most beautiful girl does everything to look stunning like the most macho man

So to me, it's a thing of choice not minding they are all expensive procedure

1 Like

Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Some ladies are so ugly they are even afraid of their image embarassed
That's where low self-esteem sets in
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by Grandamante: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
frozen70:

I don't want to agree with your statement

No woman has low self esteem

Every woman wants to be more beautiful than what nature made her

Going for surgery is as a result of getting more if what she wants so that she will look more prettier

Tacha is aware of her body odour so she goes about with her body spray, she is not ashame of it

Have you ever wondered why men go for penis enlargement, it's not because they can't urinate it's because they want it bigger for more sexual satisfaction, so will you say such men ha e low self esteem ❓

Some classes of men go to gym to get six packs, no that they don't like the appearance of their chest, but they want to be more sexier knowing that putting on boxers alone and a bare chest, makes him look hot, will you say he has low seft esteem

Even the most beautiful girl does everything to look stunning like the most macho man

So to me, it's a thing of choice not minding they are all expensive procedure
You are very right.

People tend to think that enhancing someone's body means you hate your body. Rather it means that u want more out of u physically.

Funny, people won't ascribe the same to improving your body through exercise or improving your mind through reading or improving ur soul through meditation.

People share their stories when they improve their mind and get a degree. Then, it won't be self esteem issues.

People share their stories when they improve their soul and get recognized in their spiritual institutions. Then, it won't be self esteem issues.

People share their stories when they improve their body and become more beautiful. It becomes self esteem issues.
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by frozen70(f): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Grandamante:
You are very right.

People tend to think that enhancing someone's body means you hate your body. Rather it means that u want more out of u physically.

Funny, people won't ascribe the same to improving your body through exercise or improving your mind through reading or improving ur soul through meditation.

People share their stories when they improve their mind and get a degree. Then, it won't be self esteem issues.

People share their stories when they improve their soul and get recognized in their spiritual institutions. Then, it won't be self esteem issues.

People share their stories when they improve their body and become more beautiful. It becomes self esteem issues.

Exactly my point
Re: Most Women Have Lowself Esteem. by snitchbitch: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
On the converse, they, women like to always get guys attention all the times. They hardly want to age or get old. That is why old and ugly women are much more jealous than pretty ones. They know what you as a guy is getting out there and will still want to compete no matter what.

I don't think they have low self esteem. I rather think their self esteem is 101%, its overflowing in the glass cup.

(1) (Reply)

The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh / Here Is The Real Reason Why Denilson Igwe Left Mark Angel Comedy / I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.