Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,623 members, 7,898,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? (33848 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Temidayo9(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
3 O'clock Nigerian time or USA time?

2 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Hoephase: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Can we use three am of other time zones? grin
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Staro: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Yea
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by cyberaddict: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by ursullalinda(f): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
NigeriaDaily247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CphPqkhCJG4

How can you grow ur business if it's based on lies?........ why picmix her sisters picture and her own.........Claiming she is the one.......That's not nice @ all........ Happy Easter.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by KvngEric: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
In most horror movies, demons act more at 3am shocked

Weirdly tho, i used to pray alot at 3pm until my sis told me she got answers more when she prayed at 12am. So since then i have been praying 12am or close.

Its like i will go back to 3pm.

But like someone so rightly stated above, God answers anyday, anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by MrCuteking(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
As your faith leads

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by graciamore(f): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Yesss yes is very effecrive, that's the hour of mercy, when I was in catholic I never miss it...happy easter narialanders
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
For Catholics, 6 am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 12am, 3am are times we don't joke with.

2 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by prestige101: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
The best time to pray is ALWAYS; by that I mean having that consciousness in mind, ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by webizone(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YES.
IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF THE DAY WHEN GOD IS LESS BUSY AND AVAILABLE TO LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS AND WHININGS, AND HOW YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE MOST-HIGH MOST-WISE GOD TO ABANDON HIS DIVINE PLANS AND MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR PERSONAL WISHES AND DEMANDS.
Lol. That logic is flawed. God is always busy at different timezones.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by MisterGrace: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YES.
IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF THE DAY WHEN GOD IS LESS BUSY AND AVAILABLE TO LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS AND WHININGS, AND HOW YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE MOST-HIGH MOST-WISE GOD TO ABANDON HIS DIVINE PLANS AND MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR PERSONAL WISHES AND DEMANDS.

Recall that other countries will be in day light.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by judedwriter(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
3am is a very sensitive time in the spiritual world...
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by YoungAncient1: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
The 9th hour is obviously a strategic hour. Flipping through the book of acts, especially the earlier chapters, you find instances where great encounters happened around that time (called the hour of prayer).

Obviously, the death of Christ opened a portal around the 9th hour that triggered angelic presence and interactions.

However, you can create your own 9th hour experience once you have a covenant hour of prayer that you hon our.

4 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Kingstanding: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Yes.
. Can you prove it Biblical? Every second, minutes, hour,day, week, month and year are dangerous we surviving by his grace. Devil no get break or holiday to do it's evil. Christians watch and pray Happy Easter nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Fortissimo502: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Yes. Satan is usually asleep at that time.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Horlufemi(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
God through Jesus gave us direct access to him in real time but your idol worshipping-esque religious chain love wants to limit that access to 3AM

What nonsense

Times zones already useless your assertion. Your 3AM is my 5:45PM.

Your assertions is nothing but religious crap and it belongs to the toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Equiano: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
The scriptures encourages us to pray constantly, with no specific time nor hour in mind. 1 These 5:17.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by nnadychuks(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2020
If winch press me for night and I check time, na always 3am. But na only when Sleep no allow me pray sha. Be like Say na true Say 3am na the devil's hour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by infini771: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Every hour is important in the life of a christian
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by aikyg(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Three O'clock is just the hour of Divine Mercy. It's not like it's the best hour to pray.

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by webizone(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Trueigbo:
Every hour is ok to pray but that 3' o clock is powerful because that is the hour our Lord Died. Just as people prefer midnight prayer to any other time.

It's called Divine Mercy time

Jesus I trust in you
Was it the 3 o'clock of Nigeria or the one of Calvary?
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by spiralwedge(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2020
See religious people serving Time.

You have made TIME your god and don't think you are still praying to God.

God can be prayed to anytime and from anywhere. What matters to God is only faith and Holiness and even despite lack of these, He is merciful

2 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by belcom10(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2020
"Pray without ceasing"
1 Thessalonians 5:16

Jestin:
The Bible stated that we should pray without season so there is no perfect time to pray.

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2020
lol,so no be 12pm again abi?.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by jmoore(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Which of the 3?
Which timezone?

When you realize that your 3 O'Clock is another 12 o'clock in another country, then common sense would fall on you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:
How true is this assertion that prayers @3 o' clock are more effective??

The Catholics call it "Divine Mercy" prayers

People say 3AM is the Devil's time, since Christ died in sacrifice at 3PM on that Good Friday, ( Matthew 27 Vs 45: "From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land" ) , and the Devil likes to twist everything God makes, he would choose the opposite time to make his misdeeds. So, some people would wake up at that time to pray, believing that it's more necessary, while others always add that it's the period where there was a Divine interaction between man & God, an ease of passage of Man from physical into supernatural, (In Chris's death), therefore God is usually more accessible at that hour.

Have you ever experienced any of such "effectiveness" in prayers @ this hour??

I have a friend who testified to that...
the efficacy of prayer does not lie on time, date or place.
It lies on your faith without which no man can pease God. Stop listening to fake pastors preaching rubbish,.. Read your bible!!.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by StrikeBack(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Your 3 a.m here in Nigeria is 4pm in Melbourne.

Religion makes people stupid..

Ok, let's assume 3am is the perfect time to pray to God, why then do we still have Coronavirus in Nigeria?

Abi God no dey answer una 3 am prayers again

Nonsense and mannabbgrills

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by patorial(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2020
If ur God is a 3 o'clock God, so be it.

If you God is a God of no season, so be it.

As for me , I pray only when I want to.

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
StrikeBack:
Your 3 a.m here in Nigeria is 4pm in Melbourne.

Religion makes people stupid..

LOL, JUST PRETEND WE ALL HAVE THE SAME TIMEZONE AND PLAY ALONG FOR ONCE.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2020
You can pray anytime and not just by 3am.
God is always available for us every time and not only by 3am
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Your 3am is 1am in another country so?

does the devil know the time zones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists / Christ Embassy Fire: Journalists Harassed, Asked To Delete Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.