Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,707 members, 7,965,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pope Francis Says, 'do Not Be Afraid, Do Not Yield To Fear' This Easter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pope Francis Says, 'do Not Be Afraid, Do Not Yield To Fear' This Easter (167 Views)

"Don’t Be Afraid Of Being Different" - Liquorose Shares First Photos After BBN / “Davido Bought Fame, Wizkid Earned It,” – Morenike Says (Do You Agree?) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Says, 'do Not Be Afraid, Do Not Yield To Fear' This Easter by skyhighweb(m): 4:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Pope Francis told followers to "not yield to fear" while leading an Easter Vigil the night before Easter Sunday inside an empty St. Peter's Basilica on Saturday.

read more on the news here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1457

be safe
stay safe

Re: Pope Francis Says, 'do Not Be Afraid, Do Not Yield To Fear' This Easter by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 12, 2020
I don't mean to distract you but I need to tell the good people of Nairaland my plight. I recently went through a gruelling and very serious surgery to treat an underlying infection which gravely threatened my life and well-being in one of the teaching hospitals in Nigeria. I have spent well about 500,000 and I was recently discharged. I don't want to be specific about the diagnosis and some details, except you kindly request for them, which I no doubt can sufficiently provide in details but in private. I am grateful to God I survived but I have indeed not been able to pay off my indebtedness, which is hanging on my neck like debt, I have also not been able to get the medication in line with the post surgery procedures,and I feel I am dying in instalments. I am in pain and weary,as I could not help myself or even feed majorly due to my financial distress and if course the Covid 19 scourge . I am indebted to the tune of 85,000 and I can barely get my medications and supplements. I am in dire need of help ,as I am weary,tired, depressed and giving up. Please request for every details of my admission and I am ready to furnish my would be helper. I know how traumatized I became with this illness that I survived, and I pray none of you but become afflicted. AMEN

PS I have to put up a new account and I am using mtn night internet plan to surf here and make this urgent SOS message.

08159 443858.

Please help me I am losing hope. I am just hoping I get a lifeline and goodwill from members of this forum

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Relive / Years After TV: Owoara Reinvents And Dazzles / Office Assistant ( Mark Angel Comedy) Episode 259

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.