Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,627 members, 7,889,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nairaland - Beggars With Choices - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland - Beggars With Choices (881 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by West1side: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Imagine beggars on NL are now shouting down any contrary opinion to those doing giveaways. This is shocking really ?! In my over 30 years on earth na NL I see beggar de get choice. I have to admit all that I learnt from the 90's is indeed a waste in this 21 century, at least I confirmed that of beggars today. I must now discard the saying "a beggar as no choice" from my lexicon.

NL beggars de get choice n even instruct who should do giveaway n who should not say a word on the thread of those they have instructed to do giveaway unless such people open their own thread n do another giveaway. Imagine a beggar making such shameless demand ?

I fear who no fear Nairaland beggars O.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Makavelli25: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Op and you think this was really necessary?? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by West1side: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2020
If I think it was necessary for a beggar to shut those against begging up or if he own a right to dictate who n who should embark on giveaways n if they can't they should shut up or you are just being foolish ? Which is which ?!

Makavelli25:
Op and you think this was really necessary??
Smh
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Makavelli25: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2020
West1side:
If I think it was necessary for a beggar to shut those against begging up or + right to dictate who n who should embark on giveaways n if they can't they should shut up or you are just being foolish ? Which is which ?!

Lmao quick to abuse
Property of a poverty stricken adult

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Hoephase: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2020
I am both surprised and ashamed at the rate at which people are begging on NL.

It makes me wonder where their parents are and what are their parents actually doing?

Does it mean that the parents of most NL can't afford to food on the table for their children?

Because every single one of these kids are asking for money to buy food because according to them they have not eaten since morning.

Seriously this is worrisome, the most baffling is that these same crop of "improvise" children are the first to dish out advice on how to marry and raise family on 40k salaries.

Does it mean that their analysis on how to raise a family on 40k per month is a lie?

If so why would they be so evil as to trick other people into starting a family on a meagre income knowing fully well that even their own parents can't feed them with whatever amount he is receiving?

Is this pure evil or just a way to snare others into the same situation as them?

Throughout my travels I am yet to meet a Nigerian that will tell a single persons that is ready to get married how difficult it is.

However, I have noticed that once you tell someone from the west of your intention to start a family their first question is are you sure you are ready for this, it is difficult and you sure have to be prepared for it.

Why can't our people be truthful to save others from the same mistakes?

Why am I saying all these?

For those that have ears let them listen and don't let society push you into something you are not ready for.

Because 20 years down the line your children will be littered on the Internet begging a stranger from feeding money to money to buy Jamb form and money to complete school fees. Is that the kind of life you want for your kids?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Justiceleague1: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Lmao quick to abuse

I pity people around him.

Just imagine if all Nigerians were like him!

What a bitter hateful soul!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Makavelli25: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Dont mind him He wants attention
Ps- happy easter

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Hoephase: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Actually you should listen to him.

I would rather take his side.
He is practical and sentiment has never advanced any group of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2020
IF YOU'RE NOT SHARING MONEY OR FOOD ITEMS YOUR NONSENSE OPINION IS INVALID.

ONE PERSON WILLINGLY GIVES.
ANOTHER PERSON GRUMBLES.

STFU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Hoephase: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ANOTHER PERSON GRUMBLES.

STFU.

Typical Nigerian with entitlement mentality.

Is he your father that is responsible for your upkeep?

Or is he the government that was supposed to provide for those out of job because of the current lockdown, like every other sensible government?
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Justiceleague1: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Hoephase:

Actually you should listen to him.

I would rather take his side.
He is practical and sentiment has never advanced any group of people.

Really,then what have the igbos got to do with this thread? He couldn't hide his bile against them,why bring the igbos into this?

I know where you are coming from but,it's advisable to help out charities and leave them to do the rest to the needy but we must use that as a cloak to dish out brewing bitterness and hatred.
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Justiceleague1: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Hoephase:

Typical Nigerian with entitlement mentality.

Is he your father that is responsible for your upkeep?

Or is he the government that was supposed to provide for those out of job because of the current lockdown, like every other sensible government?

I am just seeing this and I must confess,I am.shocked!!!!
I'm really shocked!
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Justiceleague1: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Hoephase:
I am both surprised and ashamed at the rate at which people are begging on NL.

It makes me wonder where their parents are and what are their parents actually doing?

Does it mean that the parents of most NL can't afford to food on the table for their children?

Because every single one of these kids are asking for money to buy food because according to them they have not eaten since morning.

Seriously this is worrisome, the most baffling is that these same crop of "improvise" children are the first to dish out advice on how to marry and raise family on 40k salaries.

Does it mean that their analysis on how to raise a family on 40k per month is a lie?

If so why would they be so evil as to trick other people into starting a family on a meagre income knowing fully well that even their own parents can't feed them with whatever amount he is receiving?

Is this pure evil or just a way to snare others into the same situation as them?

Through out my travels I am yet to meet a Nigerian that will tell a single persons that is ready to get married how difficult it is.

However, I have noticed that once you tell someone from the west of your intention to start a family their first question is are you sure you are ready for this, it is difficult and you sure have to be prepared for it.

Why can't our people be truthful to save others from the same mistakes?

Why am I saying all these?

For those that have ears let them listen and don't let society push you into something you are not ready for.

Because 20 years down the line your children will be littered on the Internet begging a stranger from feeding money to money to buy Jamb form and money to complete school fees. Is that the kind of life you want for your kids?

@ bolded,it is finished,lobatan. Happy Easter

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by West1side: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2020
A wretched cursed soul fighting for giveaway is labeling those against doing giveaway poverty stricken ?! Your father who raised a shameless coward like you need to beat you to death for the disgrace you are to yourself n relatives.

Makavelli25:
Lmao quick to abuse
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Makavelli25: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2020
West1side:
A wretched cursed soul fighting for giveaway is labeling those against doing giveaway poverty stricken ?! Your father who raised a shameless coward like you need to beat you to death for the disgrace you are to yourself n relatives.

You are dumb and foolish
The motto of your derailed family is basically "we are poor and suffering".
You this product of leaked condom

Your father actually made a mistake for not exchanging you with the bag of rice that was offered

Ps i used the report button on your warthog
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by West1side: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
That will be according to your deluded self right? So where is the money or food you are sharing or you are condemned to beg truout your lifetime
?! This NL beggars have balls walahi ?

Beggars with confidence.
Career beggars shameless things.
How about a say a little prayer to your unborn child as a NL career beggar ?!

CAPSLOCKED:

ANOTHER PERSON GRUMBLES.

STFU.
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by West1side: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
It is those Nigerians that ain't like me that encourage your likes to be disgracing your eixistence up n about without any iota of shame.

Imagine able bodies rich enough to afford Android phones and data but can not afford to eat ?! Those doing the give aways really need to see how entitled you two feel to be beggars maybe that will jolt their medulla back to life.

At least they would understand they were part of building a generational hegemony of entitled beggars who believe those against them should be shut up

Justiceleague1:

Makavelli25:
Lmao quick to abuse
CAPSLOCKED:

ANOTHER PERSON GRUMBLES.

STFU.
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Makavelli25: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
West1side:
It is those Nigerians that ain't like me that encourage your likes to be disgracing your eixistence up n about without any iota of shame.

Imagine able bodies rich enough to afford Android phones and data but can not afford to eat ?! Those doing the give aways really need to see how entitled you two feel to be beggars maybe that will jolt their medulla back to life.

At least they would understand they were part of building a generational hegemony of entitled beggars who believe those against them should be shut up

you are lame asf
You are just blabbing
You bark better than my dog
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by West1side: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Makavelli25:
you are lame asf
You are just blabbing
You bark better than my dog

You sure say no be poverty go kill your entire family so ? You wey no fit feed yourself still go de keep dog join. Na generational poverty go kill you be that O.
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Makavelli25: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2020
West1side:

You sure say no be poverty go kill your entire family so ? You wey no fit feed yourself still go de keep dog join. Na generational poverty go kill you be that O.
Still wack smiley
You are just a morally corrupt and finicially bankrupt dude.
You are suffering
You are pained
You need help
But instead of asking,you just pouring out ya frustration
Mumu,i really blame ya father for being too lazy to cross the street and buy a condom.
People like you make me wonder wether GOD created us all.
Drop your account details,i still have some naira i can give.
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by Drsmartphilips: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nothing
Re: Nairaland - Beggars With Choices by West1side: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol this is coming from a Nairaland career beggar. Please you should try stand up comedy instead of begging you never might know.

Makavelli25:
Still wack smiley
You are just a morally corrupt and finicially bankrupt dude.
You are suffering
You are pained
You need help
But instead of asking,you just pouring out ya frustration

Mumu,i really blame ya father for being too lazy to cross the street and buy a condom.
People like you make me wonder wether GOD created us all.
Drop your account details,i still have some naira i can give.

(1) (Reply)

Fohow Guifie Bao For Infertility, Fibroid & Fallopian Tube Blockage / Mizieya: Says Hi. / Sandykoko Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.