Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,889 members, 7,893,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum (2188 Views)

Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair / Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / Notorious Kidnapper Who Killed An Officer Arrested, Weapons Recovered. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by Nancy250(f): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2020
A disturbing video has surfaced online showing an innocent little who is dragging a baby dog (pup) with the dog's mother.

Dogs can be aggressive and dangerous when protecting their little kids.

This innocent child was crying and forcefully wanted to carry the pup several times but the pup's mother forcefully collected the pup.

Some argued that dog loves little children and it can't harm him

Police needs to arrest those videoing and making fun of this.

Watch the video here.

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/video-dog-nearly-killed-innocent-child.html]

1 Share

Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by Makavelli25: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Mother dogs can be really agressive o
Its natural,when they newly give birth they start acting over protective and all.

Me sef i fear mother dog pass anything.

Ps-i didnt watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by itsme01: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2020
undecided

blame the kids mother..

Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by mazimee(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2020
So who is slowpoke that did the video?

1 Like

Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by EmekaBlue(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Give that dog a medal

So calm and understanding

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by bmdmixer: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2020
did u people even watch d video self? u just commenting

1 Like

Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by klintdjoe1(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2020
mother' love
Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by Simplyleo: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Op, pls which part of the video is the "nearly killed the child"?

Because what I saw was a dog retrieving its puppy from a child only for the child to go back for the puppy again and the cycle continued.

And it was the child that was even crying uncontrollably. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by Ukwa1: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Because what I saw was a dog retrieving its puppy from a child only for the child to go back for the puppy again and the cycle continued.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by CAPSLOCKED: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2020
THE DOG SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE CHILD A VERY SMALL TINY BITE, SO THAT SHE LEARNS THE LESSON OF NOT BEING ENTITLED FROM HER YOUNG AGE.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by ozawo1(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Children remain Children and innocent... Don't want to start analysing how it all happened but I thank God am Alive this morning, all this thief's and robbers NEMESIS be upon you. A good Samaritan please they took it all.. 0024073852 gtb. God Bless.
Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by meezynetwork(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Disheartening
Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by Ukwa1: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
shatap
you don't know anything
Re: Video: Dog Nearly Killed An Innocent Child For Dragging Baby Dog With Its Mum by chinonyinye: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
What a reckless video. What if the dog had 'changed it' for the baby nko? Some people like taking unnecessary risks. Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 / How I Escaped Been Robbed At The ATM Post / Pictures Of The World Terrorists Named "ISIL Or ISIS"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.