Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,489 members, 7,978,601 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (78284 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Anambralstson: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
LegendHero:

Stop deviating. It’s not an issue of landmass. You can’t give what you don’t have!

There are lot of states with bigger landmass in the North that don’t generate anything in agriculture so your premises of a small land is not acceptable.

Ogun and Ondo beats anambra in Agricultural GDP.

To even pepper you more: I will share you the most of internet data and voice subscription for Q4 2019.

The SW beats your states in the East and internet subscription. Lagos is not a factor here before you shout, I am using each individual SW states.

Source: https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/1080

Yoruba no be your mate:
grin grin grin
Please how voice subscription and internet users measure economy? Of course most of the expatriates in foreign firms in Ogun and Oyo spend a lot in communicating with their people unlike firms in the east that's largely dominated by indeginous, fact is services dominates GDP and Anambra beat all the states in west except Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Like I said earlier there are other sectors that make up the GDP, Anambra is second smallest states in landmass after Lagos, the state is doing credibly well in Agriculture more than state with big landmass, Anambra is exporting many products expecially vegetables
Ugwu cheesy grin
Baba said vegetables

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by totit: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Osaze007:

This mumu is still quoting nominal statistics loooool when the world operates on real statistics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by MetaPhysical: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
LegendHero:

Hahahahaha lol. They can manufacture fake of anything.

One of them uploaded a picture of exports and still went to lie that Imo was the highest in Cashew. Na him upload the pics himself ooo.

Walahi these guys are something else.

Lol.

The whole world know Yorubaland is a cashew depot in West Africa. Maybe he meant to say Ugwu. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Barbilius: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Stop being clever by half. What is your tribe in the phantom Middle belt ?

Yorubas are people who originated from Ile Ife and that fact is clear and established .

I'm asking for the umpteenth time , what's your tribe ? Or are you too ashamed to say it ?

Leemao . I finished from UI 2 years ago . I didn't finish many years ago . The ELDS and quota system still hold till tomorrow .

Lemme burst your bubble bro..
Adamawa , Gombe and your Eldorado Plateau states are 3 of the top 6 poorest states in Nigeria according to the NBS cheesy cheesy

I wish you all the best in your quest to partitioning the middle belt along religious lines grin cheesy

What has the fact that TY Danjuma buys weapons for militias got to do with his multi billion dollar investments in the ND ??
Are you dyslexic or what ?

So you are even comparing the few houses owned by the NigerDeltans with oil wells ?? Haba nah !!

I'm sure 100% of the NigerDeltans would be willing to let go of any their properties in the length and breadth of Nigeria if that would give them autonomy over their God's given oil.

[/b]I can't wait to have 2 land locked Islamic republic of Arewa side by side with Christian republic of Middle Belt cheesy grin[b]

That's would be potential world's biggest open refugee camp in the history of mankind
Lmaoooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by MetaPhysical: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Ugwu cheesy grin
Baba said vegetables

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Like I said earlier there are other sectors that make up the GDP, Anambra is second smallest states in landmass after Lagos, the state is doing credibly well in Agriculture more than state with big landmass, Anambra is exporting many products expecially vegetables

I am not done with you yet. I will make sure I deal with you until you have no more thing to say.

Below is the unemployment figures directly from NBS for Q3 2018. The SW still feature the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria. Now we are doing it for each individual states and the SW states beat the SE hands down.

Na jeje we kuku Dey on this thread, you came and started uploading stats. Now we will both start uploading stats until you beg me to stop.

So far so good: (remember Lagos no Dey o)
SW- lowest poverty rate
SW-lowest unemployment rate
SW- Highest Africa export earning for Nigeria by tribe.
SW- highest number of data and voice subscriber
SW- Higest IGR generating zone in Nigeria
SW- Highest number of SMEs

If you want to contest anyone of the above, directly engage me.

Source: https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/929

Cc: Metaphysical

Nowenuse are you seeing where Plateau stands in all these metrics? Even some core-North states have better standing than Plateau that you always shout about. What’s Plateau? A name of any person, animal, place or thing?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Osaze007: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

The fact that you are dumb doesn’t mean you should infect others alway those with brains to debate, it's not fight, you can only watch and learn

None of you statistics like your arguments are real
All nominal bull shit Where Anambra is seen to be more prosperous than Kano looool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by tommy589(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Dude, i dont flaunt!

God gives and God takes. When you have it humble yourself.

Weinstein was one of the richest in Hollywood two years ago. His money cannot get him out of prison today. He will be broke from lawsuits by time his case wraps up.

God gives, God takes!

Honor those who dont have and talk to them with respect and dignity.

If you have to flaunt....never use money and never use your fame or power to do so.

2009, economy crashed....I was visiting US and was in a starbucks in Atlanta. I should have left from New York back home but thought I would go enjoy Atlanta small. The barrister serving coffee was laid off from his investment banker job on Wall Street. His parents were from Atlanta and he graduated from GeorgiaTech. Nobody would hire him because his resume was too good and they could not afford him in the middle of economic uncertainty. Starbucks had a program that allowed people like that, including ex servicemen coming from combat to work in their stores. That was how he paid bills.

Imagine going from Edgefund Manager on Wall Street to customer service at coffee shop.

God gives, God takes!

As we speak many people will not have their lucrative and comfortable job back when covid-19 ends. Even business owners will be wrecked.

I dont need to brag or flaunt. But i need to tell you....and you best remember this.... grin

You dont know who is behind the page....stop flaunting your wealth or your fame or power to intimidate. grin

If your wealth is your true sweat...God bless it and give you more. Do not use it to oppress or even use it as reference point in discussion, Period! grin

I will mark you. If i see you flaunting I go really take that same money yeye and disgrace you for here. grin

Get sense!

I am going to use this someday and acknowledge you as the writer

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Sunshineg5(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
rationalhuman:
Are you referring 2010 IMF data? India was at 5th Position ahead of UK in 2019, By End of next year India is going to surpass Germany.

No sir, I was referring to the real and Norminal GDP of the same year.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nowenuse:

But u dey slow Sha ooo!

Why are Yorubas more influential in Kwara but almost non-existent in Kogi where they are bitches of Igalas & Ebiras?

To answer your question. Plateau & Taraba do not have a millenium old Hausa kingdom like Zaria in them.
Zaria (Hausa land) in Kaduna is just 25% of Kaduna state Landmass, but it is heavily populated and that is why Hausa fulanis have an advantage over Southern Kaduna tribes in the states.

It is just like Kwara where Nupe & Baribas own 50% of the landmass of the state but Yorubas dominate it because of numbers.
Divide Kwara state today and all that Yoruba domination ends!

If Igbos are saying they no longer pity my people, that is when I can start shivering, not you bunch of cowards called Yorubas that are still slaves in your own land (Ilorin).

British colonialists gave u Yorubas a land in Jos to settle (Nasarawa Gong) and you people cowardly lost it to Hausa fulanis in the Jos crisis.
But go to Kano and see how Igbos in Sabongari have created a safe haven for all Christians in Kano by protecting that place with their blood.
Cowards.
Wawwu ..
Dude , were you asphyxiated at birth or what ?

Isn't that the premise of my argument that your folks are clear minority in Kaduna . Now you are talking about landmass ..smh .

When did landmass become yardstick for grouping minority groups ??

Is Igboland not almost the same size as Oyo . Has that prevented them from being a majority group. Are Yorubas and Igbos not about the same size ??

You are extremely dumber than I imagined .smh

And that's the reason why an Elrufai could pick a Fula Muslim as deputy without batting an eyelid .

Yorubas are minority in Kogi and that is not even debatable . Why should a minority group call the shots politically ??
My folks are the overwhelming majority in Kwara in terms of everything hence we call the shots politically .
The much hated Bola Tinubu recently installed one of his associates in Kwara .

I'm still waiting for the Fulanis dominating the political landscape in Kwara . I hope you won't disappoint me by directing to some Facebook posts cheesy

I laugh in Abdukrahaman Abdulrazak and Lai Muhammad . Does O to ge ring a bell .

Even the ultra corrupt Saraki and his family are migrants from Abeokuta .

And if Kwara was to be divided , won't my people still maintain there overwhelming majority in whatever is left of the state ??

From Lagos to Kwara , my people control the spaces in between economically and politically because they are the clear majority .

I hope these facts are not lost on you tho.

Are you now saying because Sabo is a safe haven , the land now automatically belongs to the Igbos ??

Guy , up your game and stop shifting goal posts unnecessarily.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please how voice subscription and internet users measure economy? Of course most of the expatriates in foreign firms in Ogun and Oyo spend a lot in communicating with their people unlike firms in the east that's largely dominated by indeginous, fact is services dominates GDP and Anambra beat all the states in west except Lagos.

You will always have excuse for any data that the SW beats you.

If not Lagos is no man’s land, it will be Yemi Kale.

Excuse sir, why is the SE not attracting those foreign firms? Could it be because the region is non-productive?

How many expatriates are in the SW self that consumed all those data? So the Yorubas don’t buy data na only expatriate Dey use all those data?

Ogun beats Anambra in both industries and Agriculture based on the chart you uploaded and in real life. Ogun state has more industries than anything Anambra will ever offer.

Accept for your boss and be humble. Na you kuku first start to dey upload charts to compare SW & SE, now don’t find any excuse to runaway!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Anambralstson: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
LegendHero:

Hahahahaha lol. They can manufacture fake of anything.

One of them uploaded a picture of exports and still went to lie that Imo was the highest in Cashew. Na him upload the pics himself ooo.

Walahi these guys are something else.
Anambra export vegetables and Yam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by MetaPhysical: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
tommy589:

I am going to use this someday and acknowledge you as the writer
Thanks. With pleasure... grin

Many people dont understand life.

Look at Oluomo, we call him motor park tout....but the guy is taking picture with Governors in US. The same US that Atiku, with all his wealth, cannot enter. Imagine that!

Where is Abiola money today?
Glory be to God! There are certain limits i dont cross when it comes people. Money is one of them. Food is another.

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

And Yoruba export Ewedu, Iyan Ado, Garri Ijebu, and etc. Come to the states and see all those things in African markets around here. Those are not even my concern here.

You are now starting to make me laugh. How much is the worth of those Ugwu exported? Are these also part of the Export earnings of Nigeria ( what percentage). I can bet my balls that it doesn’t represent 0.05% of total export.

Wait you even Dey export yam? How many yam Anambra state get self? If na Benue Dey talk now, I go keep shut!

Is this a comedy session?

6 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Sunshineg5(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Anambralstson: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
LegendHero:

I am not done with you yet. I will make sure I deal with you until you have no more thing to say.

Below is the unemployment figures directly from NBS for Q3 2018. The SW still feature the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria. Now we are doing it for each individual states and the SW states beat the SE hands down.

Na jeje we kuku Dey on this thread, you came and started uploading stats. Now we will both start uploading stats until you beg me to stop.

SW- lowest poverty rate

Nowenuse are you seeing where Plateau stands in all these metrics? Even some core-North states have better standing than Plateau that you always shout about. What’s Plateau? A name of any person, animal, place or thing?
Unemployment Igbos largely control trade and commerce in Nigeria only if you will be truthful to yourself, tell me how they captured informal sector, I have show you poverty intensity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by rationalhuman(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please share the reference, so we can validate the same because i was reading from IMF website itself so no fabrication
Sunshineg5:
No sir, I was referring to the real and Norminal GDP of the same year.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Sunshineg5(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
rationalhuman:
Please share the reference, so we can validate the same because i was reading from IMF website itself so no fabrication
https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-by-gdp/

Regards

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
LegendHero:

SW- lowest poverty rate

Yes bro..
According to the NBS , his plateau is one of the 6 poorest states in Nigeria .

Why would anyone even compare the Aleppo looking Plateau with any south western states for crying out loud ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Unemployment Igbos largely control trade and commerce in Nigeria only if you will be truthful to yourself, tell me how they captured informal sector, I have show you poverty intensity

Haha now another deviation. And Yorubas don’t trade?

Do you know the numbers of Yoruba shops scattered around the SW? Number of Aso-Ebi stores around that are trading? Number of market women? Number of artisans, mechanics, plumbers, phone technicians, tailors, and etc. (Ain’t these ones also part of informal sectors)?

So na only Igbo Dey trade for naija? Abi because you guys always go to other people region which usually gives you lot of visibility and an illusional mindset of being better in that aspect.

Check the chart you even uploaded. Do you see the MPI legend for the SW. That beats the SE hands down.

Check poverty metrics below!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Sunshineg5(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Yoruba largely control the artisan sector in the Nigerian economy

Tell me how they capture the Yoruba artisans in the informal sector too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Tobrasky: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Livescores:

Oponu was there a TOTAL lockdown in the North and East?

Ogun state Lagos and the Fct were totally lockdown.

We've seen videos of people Fighting the cops for food in SA.( Arguably the most developed country in Africa)

We're seen people queueing up for food in New York and Cali ( if you need proof check Explo.rers thread)

I wouldn't be surprised if the perpetrators of crimes in Lagos and Ogun are from the potopoto republic.

I thought Lagos is a no man's land? Suddenly Lagos is now yoruba land.
grin cheesy grin kai Afonja! I tire for una honestly, when it comes to overbloating yourselves with imaginary paper statistics I definitely give it to you guys, na person wey never travel round your region to see the real depth of poverty on ground go believe all the nonsense bureaus of delicately prepared and dished propaganda that take preeminence among your people, you control the media the Nigeria so it further helps, I'm honestly very impressed as well entertained at how you guys do this things so effortlessly.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Yes bro..
According to the NBS , his plateau is one of the 6 poorest states in Nigeria .

Why would anyone even compare the Aleppo looking Plateau with any south western states for crying out loud ??

Don’t mind that guy. His only source to all his claim is his own personal thinking or what his brother told him.

Every metrics I’ve seen always place Plateau below Kano and Kaduna and Plateau sometimes drag it with core NE states but he keep shouting some form of superiority over core-northerners.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

So these few boxes of ugwu that probably won't fetch more than 200 thousand naira is what you call export cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sunshineg5:

God bless you. That’s exactly what I told him in my other post.

Do they somehow capture Yoruba informal sector and suddenly forgot those of the Igbos?

I tire for them.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by gwafaeziokwu: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
LegendHero:

All liar shall perish!

Below is the breakdown of the chart you uploaded for perusal:
Cashew:

Edo: 24.61 (thousand tonnes)
Imo: 17.66 (thousand tonnes)
Kwara: 10.94 (thousand tonnes)

How exactly did you concluded that Imo is The largest producer of Cashew? Liar liar.

In cocoa:
Ondo: 68.52 (thousand tonnes)
Osun: 50.02 (thousand tonnes)
Oyo: 15.61( thousand tonnes)
Abia: 3.22 (thousand tonnes)

You are a liar. Where I come from, a liar deserves to be hanged!

grin

Point is Imo exports more cashew than all your villages put together. Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Osaze007: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Wawwu ..
Dude , were you asphyxiated at birth or what ?

Isn't that the premise of my argument that your folks are clear minority in Kaduna . Now you are talking about landmass ..smh .

When did landmass become yardstick for grouping minority groups ??

Is Igboland not almost the same size as Oyo . Has that prevented them from being a majority group. Are Yorubas and Igbos not about the same size ??

You are extremely dumber than I imagined .smh

And that's the reason why an Elrufai could pick a Fula Muslim as deputy without batting an eyelid .

Yorubas are minority in Kogi and that is not even debatable . Why should a minority group call the shots politically ??
My folks are the overwhelming majority in Kwara in terms of everything hence we call the shots politically .
The much hated Bola Tinubu recently installed one of his associates in Kwara .

I'm still waiting for the Fulanis dominating the political landscape in Kwara . I hope you won't disappoint me by directing to some Facebook posts cheesy

I laugh in Abdukrahaman Abdulrazak and Lai Muhammad . Does O to ge ring a bell .

Even the ultra corrupt Saraki and his family are migrants from Abeokuta .

And if Kwara was to be divided , won't my people still maintain there overwhelming majority in whatever is left of the state ??

From Lagos to Kwara , my people control the spaces in between economically and politically because they are the clear majority .

I hope these facts are not lost on you tho.

Are you now saying because Sabo is a safe haven , the land now automatically belongs to the Igbos ??

Guy , up your game and stop shifting goal posts unnecessarily.

Nonsense is a known yoruba hater lol

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Anambralstson: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
LegendHero:

And Yoruba export Ewedu, Iyan Ado, Garri Ijebu, and etc. Come to the states and see all those things in African markets around here. Those are not even my concern here.

You are now starting to make me laugh. How much is the worth of those Ugwu exported? Are these also part of the Export earnings of Nigeria ( what percentage). I can bet my balls that it doesn’t represent 0.09% of total export.

Wait you even Dey export yam? How many yam Anambra state get self? If na Benue Dey talk now, I go keep shut!

Is this a comedy session?
Fact still remain Anambra state beat all the southwest states in economy, minus no man's land

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bust your bubble cheesy

https://elombah.com/anambra-is-in-ruins-the-5m-vegetable-export-scam/

Thank you bro!

Metaphysical we don catch another lie from Anambralstson.

The imaginary plantation of Ugwu has been debunked. It seems the guy is working for Obiano as his chief propagandist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Osaze007: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Artisan
Manufacturers
Look at all the food exported around the world its by yoruba merchants

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
LegendHero:

Don’t mind that guy. His only source to all his claim is his own personal thinking or what his brother told him.

Every metrics I’ve seen always place Plateau below Kano and Kaduna and Plateau sometimes drag it with core NE states but he keep shouting some form of superiority over core-northerners.
Exactly bro..
I already told him there's really no difference between the Hausa/Fulani he comes here to disparage and the Middle Belt tribes especially the ones from the North East like Gombe , Plateau , Taraba and Adamawa .

Heck some Hausa/Fulani states like Kano clearly shit on top of those aforementioned states in every socioeconomic index .

The bloke manufactures statistics like liepobs cheesy grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (103) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) / Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.