Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,262 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (78209 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covidodo:

Guy ..
Can't you do simple addition and subtraction .
You posted the GDP for every region earlier . And the SW still beat your NW even without Lagos .
Go through what you posted earlier and get a calculator..

guy can't you comprehend simple sentence, read what I typed again
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol in order to be competitive you have to take out lagos. There's no point to these qualifers except adding handicaps. By that logic FCT shouldn't be counted in north central.
I will come to you later
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tobrasky:
Just for the records there are 5,300 colleges in the USA... let that sink it, Nigerians are the most educated demography in the entire USA according to recent research, there's no ethnic breakdown available for these Nigerians in question as at yet, but logically we can conclude Igbos, Yorubas and other Southerners will dominate the list cause these ethnic groups are the largest immigrants in the USA. So how LegendHero came to his conclusions is not only indicting to facts, but it truncates and mocks the credibility and basis of making an ideal breakdown of Nigerian students across the USA with access to all the commencement and convocation records based on their ethnic groupings across the colleges in the USA. This clown just went through the graduate programs for Georgia state University for 2018-19 academic years for Fall to Spring semesters, saw more Yoruba names in the graduation lists, and then rushed to Nairaland to shoehorn his dumb brothers who just wanted to hear the "Yorubas beat Igbos hands down" announcement even with inconclusive facts from a huge collection of database yet untouched, I wish more US residents ( I don't even care about their ethnicity) on Nairaland who have lived long enough in the US and understand the academic structure here can come to these thread now to give a more balanced assessment of facts... LegendHero I'm truly disappointed in you bro, you're a fucking pathetic scam, and to think that I gave you some credit for been truthful and been all about the facts and not the sentiments?

I'll have to get more US residents and students involved in these thread, what a waste of my time.
When you knew this , how come you were boasting and even went as far as initiating this contest .

You suffered a bloodied nose and now flip flopping .
I'm sure you believed your own hype so much and felt you'd win .

Shifting goal post in the face of an imminent defeat isn't an honourable thing to do .

California should have been very easy for you to post since you claim that you school there .
Abi nah audio

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Covidodo post=88592446][/quote]

What is all this Fall convocation thing?

What is the point of having 1 million professors when they don't manufacture anything?

What is the point of having the highest IGR and GDP yet your cities are horrible?

What is the point of showing graphs, pie charts, Infographics and weird statistics of best IGR, yet you are in front when palliative stipends are shared to the poorest Nigerians, while those who have less are way behind?

I don't get these arguments. For example US, and Europeans countries that have these high figures...demonstrate it in their cities and their poverty levels. It is clear to everyone. Not the audio ones people disturb our ears with in this country.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covidodo:

And your neck of wood won't be any different from Niger republic .
Abeg shift make we follow correct people drag jare
Nonsense there is alot of difference between northern Nigeria and Niger republic eg land fertility but please tell me the difference between the SW and Benin republic
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
spendoon:
guy can't you comprehend simple sentence, read what I typed again
No..it's you who's dyslexic and need a comprehension class.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
spendoon:

Nonsense there is alot of difference between northern Nigeria and Niger republic eg land fertility but please tell me the difference between the SW and Benin republic
Is this some joke or what ..
He said land fertility

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

...but why haven't you replicated Lagos in other of your cities? Isn't this an intelligent way to look at how powerful only the Yorubas are more than other groups? Like tomorrow the Gwaris will be beating their chest about Abuja...Won't you ask them why no other city is like Abuja in their region. Splendon is perfectly correct.

It's happening in Ogun which is the latest Industrial hub of Nigeria.
Ibadan has Eleyele Industrial Estate and Oluyole Industrial Estate.
What Industrial Estate do you have in Abuja?

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Moneywomen17:
what of Ogun state.

What is in Ogun state? Don't beat your chest with audio IGR that translates to nothing.

Ogun state is not better than any state in the East. Is the capital not Abeokuta, again?

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayekotoo:

It's happening in Ogun which is the latest Industrial hub of Nigeria.
Ibadan has Eleyele Industrial Estate and Oluyole Industrial Estate.
What Industrial Estate do you have in Abuja?

Audio industries. How does that translate to the lives of people there. Do you know how many industries in Onitsha and Nnewi?

How can you say Ogun and Oyo are anywhere near Lagos? Ogun and Oyo are always in front when money is sharwed to the poor than states in the east. So what are you talking about?

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

Which Igbos are pushing? Was it the Igbos that asked what the SW has compared to the north? The only people you guys can attack are the Igbos? Even when the north have attacked you physically multiple times in your region...It's only the Igbos you've asked to leave or drown in the Lagoon even when they have NEVER attacked you. What would you call that type of behaviour?.

The guy that posted the article was a known Igbo guy on this forum and Igbo are known for bragging unlike the other ethnic groups.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Moneywomen17(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

What is in Ogun state? Don't beat your chest with audio IGR that translates to nothing.

Ogun state is not better than any state in the East. Is the capital not Abeokuta, again?
Ogun state is the industrial capital of Nigeria. Ogun state is better than every state in the east only anambra comes close.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayekotoo:

The guy that posted the article was a known Igbo guy on this forum and Igbo are known for bragging unlike the other ethnic groups.

Nope...the topic is what the SW has more compare to the north...You guys should attack the north, not Igbos. So because Igbos brag you asked them to leave your region, but would never ask the northerners that have attacked and killed you in your region. This is called cowardice.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

Audio industries. How does that translate to the lives of people there. Do you know how many industries in Onitsha and Nnewi?

How can you say Ogun and Oyo are anywhere near Lagos? Ogun and Oyo are always in front when money is sharwed to the poor than states in the east. So what are you talking about?
why do you lie shamelessly like this?

Ogun doesn't even have a social register yet.

Ekiti and Ondo are currently the least on the register in the south.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

...but why haven't you replicated Lagos in other of your cities? Isn't this an intelligent way to look at how powerful only the Yorubas are more than other groups? Like tomorrow the Gwaris will be beating their chest about Abuja...Won't you ask them why no other city is like Abuja in their region. Splendon is perfectly correct.
Stop comparing Abuja with Lagos..
Lagos preceded Southern Nigeria and Nigeria that was created in 1914.

Abuja that was created by military fiat .smh

Yorubas built there Lagos even before Southern Nigeria was formed in 1906.

Lagos is the promised land that was talked about in the holy books tongue

See Lagos and prosperity below

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Moneywomen17(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

dindinrin what Audio industries are u talking about. We are talking about real industries that are employing the indigenes of those state this mumu is asking how it translates to lives of people. Na ghost Dey work there. U can’t compare the number of industries in Ogun to anywhere in ur east. Nobody said Ogun is anywhere near Lagos but after Lagos na Ogun state fact. So another Yoruba state is second. If there is money to be shared due to the flawed system of Nigeria why not take it

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

Nope...the topic is what the SW has more compare to the north...You guys should attack the north, not Igbos. So because Igbos brag you asked them to leave your region, but would never ask the northerners that have attacked and killed you in your region. This is called cowardice.
So Fulani didn't kill you in your village?

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Moneywomen17(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covidodo:

When you knew this , how come you were boasting and even went as far as initiating this contest .

You suffered a bloodied nose and now flip flopping .
I'm sure you believed your own hype so much and felt you'd win .

Shifting goal post in the face of an imminent defeat isn't an honourable thing to do .

California should have been very easy for you to post since you claim that you school there .
Abi nah audio
lol we still dey wait for the California stats which he claimed he already had.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

OLODO! Are the industries not empowering the youths in Ogun State? For instance, Did Lafarge Cement makers of Elephant Portland cement in Ewekoro Industrial Estate employ ghosts in their various factories?

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

Igbos are worse than the Northerners .
I'd rather a known enemy than a snake posing as a neighbour or friend and by the way the Northerners don't go all over the place calling my land and heritage "No man's land ".

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Moneywomen17(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
candidtalk:

Yes I saw it. Really overwhelming and an eye-opener. Ironically, empty chest-beating could be the undoing of Igbos here as posters like you are now educating a lot of Yorubas to make them see the superlative and exemplary achievements of our ethnic group we do not brag about or bore others with.

Well the bottom line is that Yorubas are respectful people. They won't lie to shore up their position because, most time, Yorubas have nothing to prove to anyone.

Yet, for the Yorubas, it is a case of trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am. The OP of this thread is a mischievous Igbo man and a well-known Igbo supremacist. Him and his ilk have now gotten the 'education' they lack about the silent achievements of Yorubas that is far superior to anything they can parade.
u will see the same trend in other south west universities some even more overwhelming. Facts are there. It just takes time and we are all busy but wen u have time it’s not difficult to comb through it and post it. It’s better than oral stats and hearsay. For example I don’t need stats to prove that Yoruba overwhelmingly dominates south west university cuz that’s what makes sense but if Ibos claims its 60:40 it can’t be word of mouth. Same way they claim they dominate lots of things without no data to back it up. It’s just stupid.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Moneywomen17(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayekotoo:

OLODO! Are the industries not empowering the youths in Ogun State? For instance, Did Lafarge Cement makers of Elephant Portland cement in Ewekoro Industrial Estate employ ghosts in their various factories?
na Wetin I ask am oo. Shey na ghost Dey work for the industries in Ogun.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

Ogun State is head and shoulders above every state in the south east . I know it's painful but it's the fact

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Goke7: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

What is all this Fall convocation thing?

What is the point of having 1 million professors when they don't manufacture anything?

What is the point of having the highest IGR and GDP yet your cities are horrible?

What is the point of showing graphs, pie charts, Infographics and weird statistics of best IGR, yet you are in front when palliative stipends are shared to the poorest Nigerians, while those who have less are way behind?

I don't get these arguments. For example US, and Europeans countries that have these high figures...demonstrate it in their cities and their poverty levels. It is clear to everyone. Not the audio ones people disturb our ears with in this country.

you have been intimidated, just confess grin
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
why do you lie shamelessly like this?

Ogun doesn't even have a social register yet.

Ekiti and Ondo are currently the least on the register in the south.

You guys are known for pure deceit ad lies....the below is for the CCT stated last year. You can see that no SE state was in the pilot.

......beneficiaries in Borno, Kwara and Bauchi States have started receiving the money. The other states in the first batch to commence the CCT payments are Cross River, Niger, Kogi, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti States.
The nine pilot states were chosen because they have an existing Social Register that successfully identified the most vulnerable and poorest Nigerians through a tried and tested community based targeting (CBT) method working with the World Bank.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Goke7: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covidodo:

Baba dey wait ..
You go wait till Jesus come be that oo

i go wait tire bro, that california stats must show by force by fire grin in fact i go begin fast sef

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Goke7:

i go wait tire bro, that california stats must show by force by fire grin in fact i go begin fast sef
No go develop ulcer oo

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Moneywomen17:
Ogun state is the industrial capital of Nigeria. Ogun state is better than every state in the east only anambra comes close.

....yet Ogun is in front to receive money for the poor. How does the industrial translate in poverty alleviation. That is my argument, mister.

...................beneficiaries in Borno, Kwara and Bauchi States have started receiving the money. The other states in the first batch to commence the CCT payments are Cross River, Niger, Kogi, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti States.
The nine pilot states were chosen because they have an existing Social Register that successfully identified the most vulnerable and poorest Nigerians through a tried and tested community based targeting (CBT) method working with the World Bank.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covidodo:

Is this some joke or what ..
He said land fertility
I just lost hope in you instead of putting up an argument to counter me you just started throwing insults
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

You guys are known for pure deceit ad lies....the below is for the CCT stated last year. You can see that no SE state was in the pilot.

......beneficiaries in Borno, Kwara and Bauchi States have started receiving the money. The other states in the first batch to commence the CCT payments are Cross River, Niger, Kogi, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti States.
Bro bring out a source

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/16/fg-excludes-lagos-delta-others-from-conditional-cash-transfer-scheme/

Note this news even made front page of Nairaland.

Lying always like a little boy

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Goke7: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covidodo:

No go develop ulcer oo
The Lord is my muscle o! I shall not have ulcer on top nominal stats
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covidodo:

Stop comparing Abuja with Lagos..
Lagos preceded Southern Nigeria and Nigeria that was created in 1914.

Abuja that was created by military fiat .smh

Yorubas built there Lagos even before Southern Nigeria was formed in 1906.

Lagos is the promised land that was talked about in the holy books tongue

See Lagos and prosperity below

Why are you guys so annoying? You built the seaports, MMIA, Turnkey road projects, 3rd mainland bridge and other bridges, IDDO rail station and rail lines, Federal Secretariat Ikoyi, National Theatre, Flyovers, Festac town, etc, etc ? Please stop playing pranks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (103) (Reply)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper / Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57