Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,664 members, 7,975,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) (42829 Views)

Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by youngmoore(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
There is hungry in the land please help no amount is small
*STERLING BANK*
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Audio
You dey use your korokoro eyes like this you still dey call it audio.

You dey mad aje
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by friday23rd(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
ElectroLyte:
welcome
hey am new here and am finding it difficult to comment, or do I need naira land app
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter to my fifu in Ondo State
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by afilex(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Audio
Video ode
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by xrayj(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
tayebest:
This palliatives are shameful cry
Honestly!
How many people will this cover?
Why not use bvn?
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by MrPaul2: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
DanseMacabre:
This is quite laudable if it is true, and not just for photo-ops.

Because for this Naija wetin dey the disc no be wetin dey the packet
. grin

I bet Indomie generation won't understand the proverb.

angry
grin grin Alaba bois back then grin
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
I believe we have some members here residing in ondo state. Pls tell us if this is true. Because my people in other states use to call me on how they use to hear from the news that Lagos people are given food every day and the sum of 20k. Brotherly, I have never seen any o. Even in my street, notin has happened. Pls let's take the matter up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
lionness:
Lucky man. Palliatives package jam election package.
Two birds one stone!
Na so bro. If this covid-19 was during election campaign period most politicians would have distributed cows, cars, iPhones, ghana must bags of Naira, and truck load rice for vote buying.
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Because of rice and vegetable oil, right?
Sammy07:
God bless Ondo state.

2nd term sure for this man.
He's been working hard.
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Antrat(f): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Used AC for sale .. LG .. 1HP and 1.5HP. Rivers State only. Nice price ask me.
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Autodidact101: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
So if not for Corona these poor people wouldn't have been fed?
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Kez11: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Most governors don't know this COVID-19 Pandemic just provided them with an express opportunity to victory for second term in office.
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Audio
But you are seeing the video
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by YemyTemmy: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
TheSociopath:
My governor! Ondo peeps, gather here please

Oya ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by amosedwin1: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hunger wan finish person 4 house... Tired and weak... I need something put belly this night no joking pls. can't come and kill myself Union Bank 0043895578
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by tayebest(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
hopexter:

Na hungry go kill you. It's shameful yet na only pawpaw remain for your house. Mr complainant undecided

Foool, go and receive yours. I'm not the cause of your poverty stinking life. I can even imagine how hungry you are.

Ode.
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by kunletexs: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let the sharing begin......

Oya, make I go rent shop for ondo be that. Awuf no go pass me by.

At least all these years, government go dey harass me for tax yet me no see any benefit, so make this one no ko ka mi olugbala.
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by ehardetola(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
More Photos

Untill my mum receive, before I will believe
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by techstack: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
This will do something

at all at all
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Impressive. Hope it gets to those who need it.
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Lewisj(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
A good one. But will this items take a family two days? I feel money would have been better and even cheaper, cost wise, from packaging the items and labour involved. Even if it's just #10,000 for each family. It would have been more cost effective
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by phorget(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm presently in Ondo now o, abeg nah where be the distribution center? undecided
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by MusicSots: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Ikpeazu was the first.

grin
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Prettychichi21(f): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Obaseki will not see this to emulate o, if its to fight Oshobaba nw he will have strength. I was told he wants to pay LG staff a quarter of their salary sad that means my neighbor who is supposed to get paid 25000 full payment will now be paid a paltry sum of #6250 lipsrsealed
Shame on you Mr. governor angry

Way to go! Gov. Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Pebcak: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
on a separate note off topic though what is the the reason for the orange traffic reflector jacket
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
I just hope everyone will have a taste of it as he has said.
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Siscooh: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Ikpeazu was the first.
Eba &Soup?
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by MyOpinion1(f): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hezmatosky:
I believe we have some members here residing in ondo state. Pls tell us if this is true. Because my people in other states use to call me on how they use to hear from the news that Lagos people are given food every day and the sum of 20k. Brotherly, I have never seen any o. Even in my street, notin has happened. Pls let's take the matter up cheesy

Nah the state capital I dey ooo
We never see anything ooo

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by MyOpinion1(f): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
yomifola:
I'm in Ondo town presently

There's nothing of sure...

All nah audio

Nah we we dem dey do

Party party

Those foods are meant for the poor and not party members

Politicians sef

I wonder how pple will still be fooled to vote for all these bastard pple

Apc or pdp or anyone of dem.. They are all the same

I'm out

I dey Akure presently nothing of such jawre
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
tayebest:
This palliatives are shameful cry

Bt way better than lagos. Lagos hid their own in black bags so we cant tell what was in it.
Re: Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) by Jack500: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
blowjohn:

only me go finish the food in 3 days so what r u saying.
[s][/s]In the USA, people are getting fod to last them 1 month[s][/s].

Na lie, stop saying wat u don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) / "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.