Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,244 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:19 AM

Lockdown: Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown: Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members (469 Views)

Davido & Chioma Join Their Family a Christmas Vacation In Carpe Verde / Couple Hold Online Wedding Due To Lock Down. / Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Due To Lockdown(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members by temi4christ: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Due to the pandemic Coronavirus lockdown order, a couple decided to have an online wedding to give their family members the opportunity to ”attend” their wedding.

A twitter user identified as @KiyaniBba, who is the younger sister of the groom, shared the story online. She wrote
”Today was my big bro’s wedding. Because of the virus, only the bride, groom and their witnesses were allowed in the room. As the official CTO of my family, I suggested that we set up a Zoom so that our relatives and friends could join us. I present you the first Zoom Wedding.

We had more than 45 people from France, CIV, Netherlands, SA, Calgary, etc. I muted everyone during the ceremony and recorded everything using zoom. People cried during the vows, at the end I unmuted them and all at the same time they applauded and congratulated the newlyweds”

See photos:
https://afrigistbase.com/lockdown-couple-hold-online-wedding-ceremony-attended-by-their-family-members-in-different-parts-of-the-world-photo/
Re: Lockdown: Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members by barbstee(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members by Abfinest007(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Corona is holding world powers
Re: Lockdown: Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members by divinehand2003(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Lol

This is the way to go

(1) (Reply)

Vanessa Bryant Pays Touching Tribute To Kobe On Wedding Anniversary / Mr Eazi Has Just Revealed What He Does Before Getting Out Of Bed / Kidnappers Release Twin Children Of Popular Ibadan Islamic Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.