Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Grammarly Premium; How I Was Able To Buy It For 50% Discount And How You Can - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grammarly Premium; How I Was Able To Buy It For 50% Discount And How You Can (671 Views)

Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah / Get Discount And Flexible Payment Plan On Nebosh Igc Training (april Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grammarly Premium; How I Was Able To Buy It For 50% Discount And How You Can by legalwealth(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
I've decided to put this article in this section and not usual business section because people like freelancers, writers, content creators, transcribers etc are much here.

It was yesterday that I saw the need to purchase premium version grammarly and copyscape. I saw that premium grammarly also has plaigarism check and I had to post a question on my whatsapp status, asking my viewers if it will be necessary I buy copyscape along with the premium grammarly.

I got differemt responses which confirmed that I need to get the two. Someone also gave hints and links to get grammarly premium through backdoor for less than 2$ for personal and less than 100$ for elite version.

But I decided to buy the premium grammarly and copyscape officially from their respective websites. After say like four hours that I decided to go back to the grammarly premium checkout page, I received mail that I could get it at 50% discount if I use a link they sent to me within 24 hours for the purchase.

Lo and behold, I went to their website through the link and I was able to see all the available plans at 50% discount. But I went for their yearly plan that use to cost 136$ and I got it for half its price. I also got copyscape premium and loaded my account with 30$ using PayPal but that one.

To cut the long story short; to get grammarly premium for half its price, one need to leave their checkout page for few hours while one awaits their 50% discount e-mail.

With this, I think I've been able to convince and not confuse you that it is possible to get grammarly premium cheaply. Feel free to ask any question regarding this update.

Yours Sincerely,
Adesida Oluwasegun
C.E.O, IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT/LTD

1 Share

Re: Grammarly Premium; How I Was Able To Buy It For 50% Discount And How You Can by legalwealth(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Note that I'm yet to use the grammarly premium on this article. I will do that on PC once I go on desk in few hours time.
Re: Grammarly Premium; How I Was Able To Buy It For 50% Discount And How You Can by legalwealth(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
legalwealth:
Note that I'm yet to use the Grammarly premium on this article. I will do that on PC once I go on desk in a few hours' time.

Quoted below is what Grammarly did;

" I've decided to put this article in this section and not the usual business section because people like freelancers, writers, content creators, transcribers, etc. are much here.

It was yesterday that I saw the need to purchase premium version Grammarly and Copyscape. I noticed that premium Grammarly also has a plagiarism check, and I had to post a question on my Whatsapp status, asking my viewers if it will be necessary I buy Copyscape along with the premium Grammarly.

I got different responses, which confirmed that I need to get the two. Someone also gave hints and links to get Grammarly premium through the backdoor for less than 2$ for personal and less than 100$ for elite version.

But I decided to buy the premium Grammarly and Copyscape officially from their respective websites. After some hours that I decided to go back to the Grammarly premium checkout page, I received mail that I could get it at a 50% discount if I use a link they sent to me within 24 hours for the purchase.

I went to their website through the link, and I was able to see all the available plans at a 50% discount. But I went for their yearly plan that use to cost 136$, and I got it for half its price. I also got a Copyscape premium and loaded my account with 30$ using PayPal, but that one.

To cut a long story short, to get a Grammarly premium for half its price, one needs to leave its checkout page for a few hours while one awaits their 50% discount e-mail.

With this, I think I've been able to convince and not confuse you that it is possible to get Grammarly premium cheaply. Feel free to ask any questions regarding this update.

Yours Sincerely,
Adesida Oluwasegun
"
Re: Grammarly Premium; How I Was Able To Buy It For 50% Discount And How You Can by adedam23(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2020
that's cool, mind sharing this premium account with me?
Re: Grammarly Premium; How I Was Able To Buy It For 50% Discount And How You Can by chinnyTF95(f): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
legalwealth:

Quoted below is what Grammarly did;

" I've decided to put this article in this section and not the usual business section because people like freelancers, writers, content creators, transcribers, etc. are much here.

It was yesterday that I saw the need to purchase premium version Grammarly and Copyscape. I noticed that premium Grammarly also has a plagiarism check, and I had to post a question on my Whatsapp status, asking my viewers if it will be necessary I buy Copyscape along with the premium Grammarly.

I got different responses, which confirmed that I need to get the two. Someone also gave hints and links to get Grammarly premium through the backdoor for less than 2$ for personal and less than 100$ for elite version.

But I decided to buy the premium Grammarly and Copyscape officially from their respective websites. After some hours that I decided to go back to the Grammarly premium checkout page, I received mail that I could get it at a 50% discount if I use a link they sent to me within 24 hours for the purchase.

I went to their website through the link, and I was able to see all the available plans at a 50% discount. But I went for their yearly plan that use to cost 136$, and I got it for half its price. I also got a Copyscape premium and loaded my account with 30$ using PayPal, but that one.

To cut a long story short, to get a Grammarly premium for half its price, one needs to leave its checkout page for a few hours while one awaits their 50% discount e-mail.

With this, I think I've been able to convince and not confuse you that it is possible to get Grammarly premium cheaply. Feel free to ask any questions regarding this update.

Yours Sincerely,
Adesida Oluwasegun
"

Can you share it with me for a fee?
Re: Grammarly Premium; How I Was Able To Buy It For 50% Discount And How You Can by palmzy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
chinnyTF95:

Can you share it with me for a fee?
I can share my personal premium with you for a token.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview / Immortal Film Academy / Can I Change My State In N-power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.