Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Get In Here If You Want To Make Over 50k Per Month! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In Here If You Want To Make Over 50k Per Month! (479 Views)

Nigerian Lady Raises The Bar As She Takes Her Man Out On A Date, Spend Over 50k / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Can A Man Marry A Lady Earning Less Than ₦50k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here If You Want To Make Over 50k Per Month! by teefaht(f): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2020
In the spirit of Easter let me bless you with a business idea that has been putting money on my table since the lockdown.

Is your phone a liability or an asset?

If the former is your answer, then this business is for you!

This is a business you start with zero naira.

As a Free Member you have the benefits to start your own business with zero naira.

You make transactions for yourself, friends and family and you have commission on every transactions you made.

There are 3 stages to subscribed membership

1. Basic - Subscription is ₦1,500
Benefits: *Welcome bonus of ₦225
*Earn on every transaction you made,
*Earn 10% on every referral you made, and
*Earn on every transaction the person you refer made.
Note: Basic can only earn on direct referral only

2. Value _ Subscription 3k
Benefits: *Welcome bonus ₦600
*Earn 10% on every referral you made,
*Earn on every transaction the person you refer made upto 3rd generation. That is, you earn 5% downward on your downlines up to 3rd generation.

3. Premium - Subscription 5k
Benefits: *Welcome bonus of ₦1,000
*Earn 10% on every referral you made,
*Earn on every transaction the person you refer made upto 5th generation.
That is, you earn 5% downward on your downlines up to 5th generation.

*Imagine you refer 10 people in a day? Oh that's some money for a day!

To get started click on: https://subandgain.com/register.php?refer=Blar
Referral name is Blar

If you are interested drop your number I will add you to my WhatsApp or send message on WhatsApp to 08117052525
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Make Over 50k Per Month! by teefaht(f): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / Guys, It's Time To Make Peace With Your Ex's B4 Police Declare U Wanted !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.