Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,037 members, 7,931,571 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:37 AM

Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital (24708 Views)

President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital. / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Harrynight(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
Abba kyari is not an elected official he is just an appointee of the president.

Neither does UK prime minister elected
He's just an appointee of the Queen of Britain
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Hadsty23(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Abeg what about this first man... kilari lipsrsealed he's spending roughly 4weeks now
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by realstars: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
luluman:
Are you a dog?
No, I Love Love Training Them, And They Are More Understanding Than Humans, When They Are Good.

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by blowjohn(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
This abba kyari everyone is talking about, I have never seen him talk before to the media.
Speaks volumes about the kind of government we have here
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Heffalump(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks God for the rapid recovery. God owns your life and not Hospital staff
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Topshow2010(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
The Real Men of God are Doctors Performing Miracles Since 18th century
Christians Should start paying Tithe To Scientific Research Committee
Are doctors d only hospital staff ? �
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by sweetmelanin(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
Better man wey tell im people the truth abt himself .
No b here wey all the advisers for comot come talk say the president dey sleep and say im dey alright.

Edit: Some blood sucking zombie have come out to say I was wishing Buhari bad; then I ask myself how?
Cos what I am saying is that the President handlers shld always tell us the truth abt the president cos he is a public property.
I believe many people don't hate him in person rather his policies and his approach to fighting corruption.

You must be really asleep if you think white leaders are not also blood sucking zombies who desperately want world dominance and will go to any length to strip us all of our human rights including imploring the use of fear mongering tactics in the media. If that isn't corruption what is?

5 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by evansjeff(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
Better man wey tell im people the truth abt himself .
No b here wey all the advisers for comot come talk say the president dey sleep and say im dey alright.

Edit: Some blood sucking zombie have come out to say I was wishing Buhari bad; then I ask myself how?
Cos what I am saying is that the President handlers shld always tell us the truth abt the president cos he is a public property.
I believe many people don't hate him in person rather his policies and his approach to fighting corruption.

Even this explanation doesn’t make you less of a f00l, was he supposed to tell you he’s positive even when he’s negative? Is that what will make your mi.serable life better?
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Teejazy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oku Orire.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Flyingngel(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
evansjeff post:

Are you a fool? No wonder you cant read between line.
Were you not in this country when Buhari stay out of his office in far away land for many months and his handlers refuses to disclose what is the problem with him.
You must be a FOOL.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Dollabiz: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
oh
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by ambsammy: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good for him
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by CrestMan: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome right now for a life transforming Easter program. Time is 6pm.
You can also connect online through the LIVETV MOBILE APP!

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Deyemz(f): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
good
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by evansjeff(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Flyingngel:

Are you a fool? No wonder you cant read between line.
Were you not in this country when Buhari stay out of his office in far away land for many months and his handlers refuses to disclose what is the problem with him.
You must be a FOOL.

If you’re not a pathetic soul, was it not officially stated that he went to see an ENT doctor? Oh...I remember how you lots were also stating that he’s dead and wanted his handlers to declare him dead even if the man was not dead. Funniest thing is, you may even die before him.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Flyingngel(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
evansjeff post:

If you’re not a pathetic soul, was it not officially stated that he went to see an ENT doctor? Oh...I remember how you lots were also stating that he’s dead and wanted his handlers to declare him dead even if the man was not dead. Funniest thing is, you may even die before him.

Mad man go through all my post, I have never wish Buhari nor anybody death.
Since you are the SENIOR PATHETIC LOT who is the harbinger of death and that is what you wish yourself; who am I to argue.
I wish you luck with death.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by evansjeff(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Flyingngel:

Mad man go through all my post, I have never wish Buhari nor anybody death.
Since you are the SENIOR PATHETIC LOT who is the harbinger of death and that is what you wish yourself; who am I to argue.
I wish you luck with death.

Now you know it pains to wish someone dead? Karma will catch up with you. Someone did test and tested negative and the whole country was told, but you’re still saying they’re are hiding something because you’ve not heard what you want to hear, that he is positive. Don’t worry, you will get what you wish others. Better, negative and dark souls
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by WeRblessed(f): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
What of Abba Kyari?

Dead and buried
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by vibre: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shame to bad people, God bless you Boris

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Flyingngel(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
evansjeff post:

Now you know it pains to wish someone dead? Karma will catch up with you. Someone did test and tested negative and the whole country was told, but you’re still saying they’re are hiding something because you’ve not heard what you want to hear, that he is positive. Don’t worry, you will get what you wish others. Better, negative and dark souls.

The senior negative and dark soul.
Death will catch up with you as quickly as possible.
I pray all this ur stupid defense, they are Sharing the national cake with you, if not then you are very STUPID.
Except you show me where I wish Buhari death, I will not indulge you again.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Wodaabe: 3:33am On Apr 13, 2020
dingbang:
Thank God.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Ustec: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2020
jadajada:
Good for him.
Where is abba kayri? He never still recover.
Shut up.
How come you don't know the where about of your president.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by jadajada: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Ustec:

Shut up.
How come you don't know the where about of your president.
are u alright? I think u should go back to bed coz it's obvious u woke up from the wrong side.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by evansjeff(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Flyingngel:

The senior negative and dark soul.
Death will catch up with you as quickly as possible.
I pray all this ur stupid defense, they are Sharing the national cake with you, if not then you are very STUPID.
Except you show me where I wish Buhari death, I will not indulge you again.

F00l, I see poverty is your real problem no wonder why miserableness and frustration reeks all over your mentions. For your own good. Shun hate, negativity and bitterness. It consumes you from within. That’s currently the leading cause of all your woes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted / Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. / Uganda Ex-minister Destroys 10 Boreholes He Built After He Lost An Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.