Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp (1023 Views)

Deaconess Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter / Police Got A Lady Arrested For Brutalized Her Househelp.. / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by googi: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
My cousin hired this hard working Househelp that was very nice to everybody. She is the type anyone would love to have around.

So what was her crime for my cousin to beat the heck out of her?

Too good. She takes good care of her children and husband.

What do you want sir?
You want a drink sir?
You want water or juice sir?

When my cousin was not at home, she took good care of the children and the husband very well.

What do you want to eat sir?
Do you want plain stew or mix vegetables sir?
Rice, eba or pounded yam (not powder flour) sir?

I will like to have her around in my house O!
Re: My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by SultanOfPuna: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
This Story Faker Than Chinese Leather..

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by itsme01: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
angry

isn't it Nigerian women again, Domestic Violence is their middle name, yet they complain the most of domestic violence and if you see how they maltreat house help and kids who isn't theirs you would be shocked

Re: My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by googi: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Odeson, real story as a personal witness. The girl is just too attractive. My cousin accused her of looking for a man, not work. So why hire her?

SultanOfPuna:
This Story Faker Than Chinese Leather..
Re: My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by suzzyboss(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
If it was a guy that beat a woman you'll hear their voices everywhere shouting abuse equality.. But if you see the way some women treat their house helps you won't be able to differentiate it from slavery.. Some women are very heartless creatures, that's why I pray that God won't make anything seperate me and my future children..
Re: My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by TarOrfeeek: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
AFNJA
Re: My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by mrsage(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
googi:
Odeson, real story as a personal witness. The girl is just too attractive. My cousin accused her of looking for a man, not work. So why hire her?

Its simple. Tell your Cousin to deal with her insecurity. Your cousin is obviously very insecure.
Re: My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by narit: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
isn't it Nigerian women again, Domestic Violence is their middle name, yet they complain the most of domestic violence yet if you see how they maltreat house help and kids who isn't theirs you would be shocked
You have no idea. I have always puzzled on this, I once live with this neighbor very nice a woman, generally caring to everyone. But if you see the way she use to treat her househelp, you will run for your dear life. Seriously, the little girl should be about 9-11 year's then, this poor girl is treated like an imprisoned arm-robber, you know the funniest thing. She is the woman little sister....Lol. I noticed this is very common among women especially when they have their first baby. Never send anyone in your family to look after her at this period. Trust me they won't comeback mentally the same.
Re: My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by itsme01: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
narit:

You have no idea. I have always puzzled on this, I once live with this neighbor very nice a woman, generally caring to everyone. But if you see the way she use to treat her househelp, you will run for your dear life. Seriously, the little girl should be about 9-11 year's then, this poor girl is treated like an imprisoned arm-robber, you know the funniest thing. She is the woman little sister....Lol. I noticed this is very common among women especially when they have their first baby. Never send anyone in your family to look after her at this period. Trust me they won't comeback mentally the same.

I noticed that too, after first kid they suddenly turn monster, God would never allow us leave our kids.. if you see how this women also maltreat kids at orphanage, its terrible
Re: My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp by googi: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Many of these families used to say they did not have enough money to send House-helps to school.

When Jakande opened schools to all regardless of status, they poured curses on Jakande for lowering educational standard instead of telling the truth.

Even their relatives or sisters are not safe. I also blame their husbands. But then, he could be accused of something else.

(1) (Reply)

See How Made This rich Lady Fall For Me. / I Just Saw Lala's Fb Account / New Sex Survey Reveals Best Pen*s Size To Make A Woman Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.