Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,740 members, 7,879,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) (4222 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Governor Sanwo Olu Seen Praising God During A Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by joseph6071: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
The executive governor of Lagos State, Governor Sanwo Olu seen inside his house with his wife watching the sermon by Pastor EA Adeboye and praying on his knee.

See photo ...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/gov-sanwo-olu-seen-praying-at-home-with.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Shelumiel: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na only God know who dey serve Am...mtchww

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
cool
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by doctore212(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Me I just need 2 Oloshos for this lockdown.

Or is there any sperm bank to store, my waist dey pain me

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by chiedozie198100: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
the TV is showing someone playing the saxophone, n this woman first-lady dey pretend say she dey read bible. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Nackzy: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Playing to the gallery

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
So it must be captured on camera? What happened to scripture that says........? angry

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by iretiolu92(f): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
chiedozie198100:
the TV is showing someone playing the saxophone, n this woman first-lady dey pretend say she dey read bible. grin grin grin grin grin grin
lolzzzzzz she forgot it's not yet time to hold her Bible
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Chimezirim121: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Issoryt.....he should keep it up
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Avalancheman: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nackzy:
Playing to the gallery
I wouldn't say this is playing to the gallery.
I think this is deliberate to sensitize people further on the need to stay home and that they can still worship God in their homes instead of a public gathering.
iretiolu92:
lolzzzzzz she forgot it's not yet time to hold her Bible
Is there a particular time to hold the Bible? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by SoNature(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why are the commenters critizing Gov. Sanwo-Olu?

What's the big deal if he decided to join online service?

The last time I checked he is a Christian

Worshipping at home is even very convenient for many of us

Let's know where to criticize these politicians and where to draw the line
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by delpee(f): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
He's simply practising what he preached.
Stay at home, stay safe.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by cybertron88: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
I been think say Sanwolu na head slammer.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Dmano: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
That's good of him,keeping safe in the hand of God.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by sammyj: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Baba should have observed some form social distancing with madam now!! grin grin
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Niaja4real(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
joseph6071:

The executive governor of Lagos State, Governor Sanwo Olu seen inside his house with his wife watching the sermon by Pastor EA Adeboye and praying on his knee.

See photo ...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/gov-sanwo-olu-seen-praying-at-home-with.html
Most everything be for the cameras
They shoul equally send us their pictures while pooing
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by koxyz: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shelumiel:
Na only God know who dey serve Am...mtchww
Audio prayer, don't trust politicians, they know how to pretend.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Monqlokfbsb: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter everyone
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Asquare84(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
I never knew the Lagos governor is even a christian
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Kalm4life: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
chiedozie198100:
Bros you know if na the song booklet or if na song make she don write before take it easy

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by mcmbonu: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Best Governor in Nigeria. Right Now

Hit Like if you think so
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by adadike(f): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
May God answer your prayers dear governor, especially if they are genuine
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by jerryunit48: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
I actually thought he is a moslem because there are some people saying that Christian cannot be governor of Lagos state , at least I’ve heard it
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by daveson2020(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Only God knows who worship's him in truth and faith. Home church service with cameraman grin grin. Actors everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Kennyprince: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hypocrisy
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by nervorum: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
joseph6071:

See photo ...

Abeg, we are not fooled. This is 21st century where christianity has become fashionable.

The best prayer is to lead Lagos with the fear of God, with justice, truth, honesty and without corruption, thiefery and greed.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
May God answer our prayers.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) by hiteelong(f): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
He is leading by example, worship in your house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Establishes Directorate Of Veteran Affairs – Director / Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding / BREAKING: IPOB Developed An App Similar To Whatsapp Calls It "KEDU"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.