Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,720 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

How To Control And Manage Chronic Hepatitis B Free Of Cost By Doing YOGA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Control And Manage Chronic Hepatitis B Free Of Cost By Doing YOGA (174 Views)

Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control And Manage Chronic Hepatitis B Free Of Cost By Doing YOGA by ourstory: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Suffering from Chronic Hepatitis B can indeed give you restless days and sleepless nights. Either we learn to manage & keep control over our invisible viral companion or else they can go out of control even without giving us an idea about their deadly plans against our Liver.

Do you know that YOGA(Simple Breathing Techniques) can effectively control and manage your chronic hepatitis B illness, and that too without paying anyone anything.

What is Yoga?- Yoga is basically the art of creating a balance between your mind and body. Yoga is the science of managing your body with its limited capabilities using the control of your mind which has unlimited capabilities.

It is like creating a strong and positive link between our mind and body in such a way that your mind starts mastering your body in a positive way.

Yoga consists of several practices like Meditation, Breathing Exercises, Poses. Each tool is powerful on its own and has the potential to amaze you with its positive impacts on your body & mind and your life as a whole.

Yoga practices originated in India but now the whole world is witnessing its powerful impact on our body and mind. Yoga has the potential to heal our body and mind, no matter how ill we may be.

How to do Yoga: You can simply learn these breathing Yoga practices through video available online free of cost and then start practicing them for just 10-15 minutes daily in the morning. You live Yoga to believe Yoga. Once you learn about its amazing health benefits, you cannot resist spreading awareness about this free gift of nature to us.

Top 10 Benefits of Yoga for Chronic Hepatitis B patients

1. Boosting of Liver Functions
The liver is quite overburdened with hundreds of Body functions and suffering from Chronic Hepatitis B certainly adds much more strain to our liver.
Yoga practices called Pranayams(controlled Breathing Exercises) and Asanas(Body Poses) significantly boost liver’s functions by activating and rejuvenating it.

2. Treatment of Liver Fibrosis and Cirrhosis
Chronic Hepatitis B can cause Liver Fibrosis and Cirrhosis in the long run. In liver cirrhosis, oxygenation and blood flow are prevented by the formation of scar tissues in the Liver. Your liver is unable to perform its vital functions like removing toxins and metabolizing fat.
Yoga Asana called Cow face Pose(Gomukhasana) is quite helpful in treating Liver Fibrosis and Cirrhosis. By practicing this asana regularly, your liver gets stimulated, thereby ensuring that oxygen and blood flow freely through it.

3. Detoxification of Liver
An ailing liver is unable to fully remove toxins from the body due to which these toxins start accumulating in the liver itself. Some Twisting Asanas(Body Twisting Poses) like Boat Pose, Spinal Twist, Half Spinal Twist are helpful in detoxifying our ailing and tired Liver

4. Boosting of Immunity
A good immune system becomes all more important for a person living with chronic hepatitis b to help the body to control the viral growth and prevent the viruses from damaging the Liver.
Some simple Yoga Pranayams(Breathing Yoga Practices) can help to boost your immunity and the same can be maintained in the long run by regular practices.

5. Protection from Co-infection with other serious illnesses
My dwindling immunity resulted in a relapse of Pulmonary Tuberculosis and I had to fight the co-infection of chronic Hepatitis B with Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Believe me, it was a nightmare situation for me for many months wherein I remained in a dilemma about the hepatotoxicity effects of strong TB antibiotics.
I owe to Yoga for my life as it was during that time where I turned to yoga and witnessed its powerful and healing effects.

While living with viral hepatitis b, you are likely to come across some co-infection with other illnesses and infections during your long journey with CHB.
But, if you are practicing Yoga regularly, your good immunity is likely to protect you from Co-infection with other illnesses which otherwise can prove fatal in many cases.

6. Protection from severe complications of suffering from Chronic Hepatitis B
It is definitely one of the best benefits you are likely to get if you are a Yoga follower while living with CHB. We all know what sorts of severe complications CHB is potent to cause in its host and Liver Cirrhosis and Liver Cancer are the most deadly among them.

The useful Pranayams and Asanas keep your liver and your immune system robust enough to keep these complications at bay.
So, one can definitely live a more carefree and fear-free life as regards the above complications if the person living with chronic hepatitis B is a regular Yoga practitioner.

7. Strong and Enduring Mental Strength
Believe it or not, illnesses whether acute or chronic are fought more through mind and less through the body.

Your success or failure in dealing with any serious or chronic illness is decided more by the level of mental strength and less by the state of bodily health.

With a fragile and losing mind, you can hardly win over any serious illness no matter how robust your body system may be. But with a strong and enduring mind, you can easily win your battle against any illness regardless of the state of your body system.

I have already mentioned that the very basis and spine of Yoga is to strengthen your mind and then synchronize it with your body.
No matter which Paranayam or Asana or any other form of Yoga you are practicing, a concentrated mind is the first and foremost requirement. Then, it is also a fact that our mind is the first and foremost gainer of almost all Yogic practices.

8. A Healthy Body full of strength and vitality
Undoubtedly, your Liver is one of the most vital organs of your body and its well being is of prime importance for you as you are fighting a chronic and deadly viral infection.
But, it is equally important for you to keep your entire body system strong and enduring. Even a robust liver cannot be of much use if it is housed in a dying body.

Yoga can play a vital role in imparting your body the required strength and vitality through its arsenal of Breathing Exercises and Body Poses and of course Meditation. Yoga Pranayam like Kapal Bhati has the potential to shape your entire body systems by channelizing the “prana” throughout our body.

9. Minimizing or neutralizing the side effects of strong medications/drugs
Can you count the number of pills that you might have taken while fighting chronic hepatitis b or some other chronic illness?
Well, truly speaking, I have lost count of hundreds of pills of different colors and shapes which I have taken in the past 20 years. And I feel sorry for my liver that how it could have coped with all those medicines.

But, why am I asking this question?

Because the liver is the principal site of drug metabolism as most drugs that we consume pass through our liver where enzymes act upon these drugs to metabolize them.
And, we all know that every drug/medicine no matter how safe it may be, do has some side effect. Then, of course the first recipient of even the slightest side effect of any medicine would be none other than our drug cooker i.e. our liver.

So, when we require taking pills every day for a long time, it becomes all more important to neutralize or at least minimize their side effects.

Yes, Yoga is again able to take great care of these side effects so that there is either none or minimum impact on the liver(or even on the entire body)

But, how is that possible?

Yoga practices make it possible as various Pranayams and Asanas are also helpful in detoxifying our body systems including your liver

10. Instilling Positivity and Liveliness
Well, this is something which you can feel yourself when you start following Yoga and you can best judge about it.

That’s why I am not discussing it here theoretically.

Come on, Live Yoga and Feel Yoga!

So, that was all about what and why of Yoga for someone living with any chronic or serious illness.

Till now, you must have understood that Yoga is indispensable for a person fighting with chronic hepatitis b.

To know more about Yoga and its benefits in chronic Hepatitis B or any other illness, you can visit the website www.ourpositivestory.com

[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Control And Manage Chronic Hepatitis B Free Of Cost By Doing YOGA by Hisxlency01: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wow, this is Amazing, I never knew there are other ways to tackle this ailment aside drugs, please we need this on the front page, millions of Nigerians are secretly battling with this ailment without hope in sight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natural Treatment For Actinic Keratosis / Two New Labs Set Up In Kaduna And Borno States / Best Foods That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.