Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,284 members, 7,943,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 (47582 Views)

Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) / Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by ugwum007(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
imustsaymymindo:

Well, I guess something is wrong with the code if he selected no throughout and it gave him high risk. There is no need for ML for that. It's a simple test with yes or no where results can be assigned to an array of all 10 combinations. So a no throughout would give something like {no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no} = Low risk.

Although I am yet to use the platform but based on what you explained, some questions/features carry more weight i.e have more effect on the output than others which your explanation above didn't take care of.

So if I mix up a combination of yes and no, I will end up with an already predetermined output. Changing one item in the array might take me from low risk to high risk.

Successful questionnaires these days are data driven.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Galapagous(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Make we test am...

And hey, they forgot to mention that "No Privacy" of data as this tests will be uploaded directly to NCDC and used to track anyone suspected to be high risk...

Still a good move to curb the spread id say even if we have to invade everyone's privacy ....
Some infected ones will still use VPN
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Galapagous(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Marine54:
Audio innovation !
Amaka spotted

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Homeboiy: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense
This looks like a mere data collection and analysis by giving us a link

Fuckkking questionnaire
Na so phishing take dey start o

Them think say Naira land members nor go school
Na computer science most of us for Nairaland study
Abeg bar man give me and my guy more bottles of Heineken and 33

This picture is at irex sports bar near the table tennis and snookers table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by imustsaymymindo: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
ugwum007:

Although I am yet to use the platform but based on what you explained, some questions/features carry more weight i.e have more effect on the output than others which your explanation above didn't take care of.

So if I mix up a combination of yes and no, I will end up with an already predetermined output. Changing one item in the array might take me from low risk to high risk.

Successful questionnaires these days are data driven.

Yes. Even for weights, you would not need ML. However, I agree with you though that successful questionnaires are data driven.

And again, the actual result(positive or negative) is never reported back to the data store. So, I don't know exactly what it would learn from or how you would reward it in the case of reinforcement.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense

Fuckkking questionnaire

Busted! Opposite main gate, UNIBEN grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Neoteny7: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense

Fuckkking questionnaire

Damn niggarr

I agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by NaijaChild: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one..

Don't be scared..click and get tested

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Originalsly: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
salt1:

Not hating, but it's simply a questionnaire

Re packaging a questionnaire is being hailed as innovative.... brilliant.... cutting edge.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by InvertedHammer: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Unfortunately, " any IT guy" failed to create this "questionnaire" but these beautiful young lads did ! It won't cost you anything to say just a simple "well done guys". Criticism is good ,especially ,when it comes from a position of better knowledge but not just made to discourage beautiful innovation like this one.

You owe those brilliant guys a " sorry" for the hateful comment you passed against their sweat.

/
I think the main problem is that they created a bicycle and try to pass it off as an aeroplane.
There are a lot of information these days to checkmate bogus claims.

The only thing shocking about it is that it took 5 people to come up with that.

\
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by luluman: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Nice One.. Lets See How This Thread Fairs. Its Going To Be A Sane Thread, Without Chestbeatings I Believe
Chest beaters will storm you o
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by AsawanaDgreat: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Afonjas amaka
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by luluman: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Seetto:
Where are the amaka?
You will not hear them now, they are only searching for failures.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
he is your Yoruba brother who goes about making inciting comments in the disguise of being Igbo to cause gullible Yoruba people like u to hate Igbos for no reason.

Wise up, his username alone ought to tell you that he is your Yoruba brother. You ought to be smarter and also help advice your brothers to shun tribal hate against Igbos who have done nothing to Yorubas

You're half smart ! In your futile attempt at hiding your tribal bigotry, you end up exposing yourself as not only an ethnic chauvinist but also a hypocrite !

Show us what you have done to shut up the putrid mouths of your fellow Igbo here who have taken it up as a religious duty to insult Yoruba people at every given opportunity. Please remove that log in your own eyes first before you even talk about any speck in someone else's eyes.

Truth be told,the tribal war is not ending anytime soon; no thanks to some primitive people from the erosion ravaged land of living demons.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by SeamT: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
That's nice.. I also developed an app for reporting suspected cases around you and location uploaded for easy identification

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cwFgjexmgWgpTVYnHx0bad685tFeRm1-/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by mchc1001: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is absolutely useless in the fight against Covid-19, this guys just want to use uninformed people to enrich their pocket, only non Vince will take this guys serious
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Officialfarex: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Great
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Chatflick(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense

Fuckkking questionnaire

Thank you. The thing is pure trash. I'm disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by mchc1001: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
They just want to manipulate people intelligent to enrich their pocket, this is pure scam
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense

Fuckkking questionnaire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by AbdulCLO: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is this not the same App some Cameroonian youth launch some weeks back? or is this one diffrent?
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by tohshine(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Did something similar some days ago. Covid19apps.herokuapp.com
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by humilitypays(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You're half smart ! In your futile attempt at hiding your tribal bigotry, you end up exposing yourself as not only an ethnic chauvinist but also a hypocrite !

Show us what you have done to shut up the putrid mouths of your fellow Igbo here who have taken it up as a religious duty to insult Yoruba people at every given opportunity. Please remove that log in your own eyes first before you even talk about any speck in someone else's eyes.

Truth be told,the tribal war is not ending anytime soon; no thanks to some primitive people from the erosion ravaged land of living demons.

Check my comments today alone, I have cautioned an Igbo commentor here who attacked a moniker that made a derogatory comment against Igbos.

I am beyond your league so dont quote me again.

From my close observations, most of you Yoruba guys who engage in tribal attacks against Igbos are disgruntled elements who are suffering from any of the below:

1. Financial lack & difficulties
2. Poverty and lack of exposure, possibly because you live in a remote village
3. Uneducated or half educated artisans who think successful Igbos in Lagos are the reason they are suffering economic hardship
4. APC fanatic supporters who think that being a staunch APC member means hating Igbos
5. Religious bigotry

So sit down quietly and pick your class above, don't make any noise.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by ugwum007(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
imustsaymymindo:

Yes. Even for weights, you would not need ML. However, I agree with you though that successful questionnaires are data driven.

And again, the actual result(positive or negative) is never reported back to the data store. So, I don't know exactly what it would learn from or how you would reward it in the case of reinforcement.

If the user entered data and result is not reported back to the data store then we don't have a case here. It is just like the case of almost everything here: dataless driven.
I don't want to call it a web based paperless questionnaire if that is the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Felicity0001: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
tammie24:
what are the mods waiting for

This is beyond nairalad sef

This is a crime

Investigation should be carried out and be tracked
Investigation my as5... By the way what video are you and the second you talking about?? I think the person to be investigated is you who have several account on NL because you're the same person as the one that quoted you.

Little unfortunate children, a geberation full of sexuality, indecency, drugs and all forms of immorality. And above all lack of sense on big heads but no brains.

1diots. Wait and c how corona virus visit you all n clr u like dust.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Necxs: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is something that we have developed and already running around here in Nasarawa state, courtesy Hon Ombugadu Davematics Foundation, the PDP gunernatorial candidates of Nasarawa state. And this ones are being celebrated
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by blingmoney01: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Atleast they did something..thumps up
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Lakesydha4real(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Absolute nonsense This looks like a mere data collection and analysis by giving us a link
Fuckkking questionnaire Na so phishing take dey start o
Them think say Naira land members nor go school Na computer science most of us for Nairaland study Abeg bar man give me and my guy more bottles of Heineken and 33

pls get sense
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by KessJr: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Seetto:
Where are the amaka?
tribal bigot
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by CONFAMA: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
FactBoyz:
Omo Yoruba grin grin

We rule

This thread would have almost reached 100 if they were igbo... mostly filled with dumb chants of Igbo Amaka grin

Another dumber one will now come and ask, "what is the South West contributing to Nigeria's GDP apart from Lagos"?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by gnykelly(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
this really make sense. it can be integrated into ncdc database...the downside is that majority of the citizens are illiterate and don't know how to use Internet
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by OLUWABIG(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
mrofficial240:
Nice innovation

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

It not sustainable
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by MXray: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sounds good.

This is a press release I guess.

Can anyone show me how to get these Nairaland spam bots off my back?

Can't make a legit post on Nairaland without getting banned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health / Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) / COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.