Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,948 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re (917 Views)

This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? / ‘I Don’t Think I Should Be Around Mentally Unstable People’ – Tacha Throws Shade / Davido Condoles With Olamide On The Death Of His Mother, Says Stay Strong Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re by Nairafame1: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Internet bully can literally lead to suicide. That's why I always say Tacha is one of the strongest women I know, lady revealed.

See Tacha Reply
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/despite-bully-from-people-tacha-still.html

Re: Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re by dawnomike(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
She's trying for her age grin
Re: Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re by Akunwafor(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very well said. And one of the most beautiful celebs I've seen in a while.
Re: Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re by cactus1549: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tacha is even the one doing the bullying not otherwise

1 Like

Re: Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shame no dey her dictionary.
Re: Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re by irunoko(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
comshots:
Shame no dey her dictionary.
why she go shame she thief? undecided

all these men trying to silence women through shaming,news flash,it doesn't work anymore undecided undecided
Re: Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re by Chivi96(f): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why are we still making Tacha or Whatever the HELL her name is relevant...
Re: Despite Bully From People, Tacha Still Stay Strong, Nigerian Lady Said, Tacha Re by PHAYOL81: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Heaven knows the height this girl would've been now if only she had simmered down a bit to claim what obviously was hers. But in one hell of a crazy moment, she threw away everything; maybe not everything because she still got some groove left in her.
Mercy is also having a good time as the winner but had it been Tacha won, she'd have been a lot mountainous. She seems to have this aura that attracts and with her enourmous fan base then, brands would've been trooping to her doorstep and would've mandated or even relocated her to Lagos themselves. She'd have been the king of all winners the show had ever witness. But then, it seems you can't be greater than your destiny.

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO & Nicki Minaj Song Leaked By Peruzzi | Tiwa Savage Feature WIZKID / Happy 12th Marriage Anniversary To Ada Ehi Moses / He Married Her For Fame – Fan Attacks Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.