Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News (48085 Views)

APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by noleflendum: 6:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Where is Peter Chinco Obi?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Martinola(m): 6:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Awon werey people Won ti fi iro se epe fun won.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 13, 2020
ayzTIGER:
thunder faya you
I Said na joke make u no abuse mi
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by JoseRaji(m): 6:19am On Apr 13, 2020
Imo, Lai Mohammed and Garba Shehu should be #1 and #2 respectively. These ones are very consistent. Ngozi is just once in a while.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by ayzTIGER: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

I Said na joke make u no abuse mi
you just said what's on your mind and call it a joke. We know how you guys talk from both side of your mouth.. don't even know why I'm replying you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2020
ayzTIGER:
you just said what's on your mind and call it a joke. We know how you guys talk from both side of your mouth.. don't even know why I'm replying you

Go in peace. Don't land ur frustration on me gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Princeston1(f): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
post=88382542:
Depsite all the love and respect we have for Madam Ngozi based on her antecedents in our darling nation, she really fall our hands concerning the fake news and pictures she shared online 4 days ago.
Things that even a secondary drop out dare not do.
Nigerians are simply the enemies of their selves.

We will continue to be positive about the future of our country with the incoming generation.
Everything looks bleak with our politicians.
Lies, Corruption, Killings, Stealing and More Corruption......
It is well.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by stanisbaratheon: 6:31am On Apr 13, 2020
You know the rest

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Kenmatt(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2020
FFK should be the number one on that list.

We all think it should be Lai Mohammed because of the homophonic connotation of his name with the word lie.

I no longer take FFK's word serious.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by GermanMelania: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2020
E pain me as you no put dino on this list. I dont know who has aorse mental issues. Bim or kemi olunloyo
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by crowniran(m): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Hilarious o

Get 3 in 1 ebooks(Facebook ads, mini importation and WordPress) + 45hrs video guide on Udemy for just 1000 naira. Check signature for contact
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by adecz: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin grin

The only way this mumu government
hides its incompetence is by
continuous lies..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Godformeeeeeee: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Lai Muhammad @ number 3?. Even the Devil dey learn how to lie from lai Muhammad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by seeto: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmmm..I think u are Cheating Some one here, oga ..Give crown to whose head can carry.. Lier Muhammed ,Garba Shehu, Festus Kayemo, are not playing local league in terms of lying.. Why even put them among local list...even if u have to do so..abeg make their names appear top n as many times as possible.. Pls stop the cheating

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by ACE1010: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2020
You didn't add APC, why? APC should top the list angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by corperdonga: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2020
All Nigerian politicians are all liars. This your list does not make make sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Urchman200: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Jack500:
Useless people, especially that Okonjo-iweala, a terrible liar that project herself as the best thing happening to Nigeria, failing failure.

If she and the clueless Jonathan has handle the economy well, no one who have voted for Buhari today.

Thunder fire all of u. Nonsense
tell us something about the current government that is all that matters now Jonathan and pdp is in the past ok,if u have anything better than okonjo ngozi in finance both Nigeria and Africa at large please do well to inform us or else try and keep quiet while supporting your audio president, don't 4get that Idris deby of Chad just challenge him to come and occupy the area they recovered from boko haram, the lowest this nation has descended since inception.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by ZaOzaRoom(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2020
I've stopped seeing a certain meat seller's post on this platform.

Hope all is well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Bobbyfreshhh: 6:56am On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Go in peace. Don't land ur frustration on me gringringrin

Bro calm down. You have Been crying for help yet you go about insulting people who might want to help you.
You've been in virtually all the begging threads yet you go about insulting people on a faceless forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by johnisaola(m): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2020
the fantastic liar is FFK and Agric minister sabo,
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Ffk tops the list
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Ayo Cqyose is another big time liar.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by johnisaola(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=johnisaola post=88383277]the fantastic liar is FFK quote]
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Chief fake news spreader and identity thief Reno Omokri should be on that list

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Digitiminimi: 6:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Masala don burst grin
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Talknochip(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Femi Adesina should be first on that list.

The ratings is not fair vis-a-vis the offence of those on the list. Especially the offence of Mrs Iweala.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Roman7(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2020
The king of all liars is lai mohammed.sometimes I wonder how he sleeps at night n how his family sees him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Liposure: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Smh
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by Urchman200: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Useless ratings, okonjo committed one error, u have to tag her among the perpetual lies,all I see in that list is an attempt to dent her image, the list lack susbtance, it fails to prove any point, putting the likes of lie Mohammad ,femi kayode side by side with okonjo ngozi is like a joke taken too far.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2020
if Mr. lai Mohammed no dey this list who else for they?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by simigold: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2020
Pls include Dino Melaye. He even claimed some people called him from abroad to issue death threat. Bros can lie ehn.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News by MrBONE2(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2020
post=88382542:
Depsite all the love and respect we have for Madam Ngozigrin based on her antecedents in our darling nation, she really fall our hands concerning the fake news and pictures she shared online 4 days ago.
Things that even a secondary drop out dare not do.
Nigerians are simply the enemies of their selves.

We will continue to be positive about the future of our country with the incoming generation.
Everything looks bleak with our politicians.
Lies, Corruption, Killings, Stealing and More Corruption......
It is well.
NGOZI IWELA is Da Truly Da She-GOAT of liers of all time grin

NGOZI Amakagrin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.