Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido (1371 Views)

“I Am A Very Big Fan Of Asake”, Davido Reveals (pics & Video) / Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) / Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by Djpaparazy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Liverpool and Dutch defender, Virgil van Dijk when questioned revealed he’s a fan of Nigerian Afrobeat stars Wizkid and Davido.

The 28-year-old defender, who is currently the UEFA Men’s player of the year and the first defender to win the prestigious award in an interview sesssion with Simon Crabtree via a video calling app said,

“I listen to a lot of Afrobeat music particularly by Nigerian musicians. I love Wizkid and Davido. I know you might not know them just go check them out.”

Liverpool defender Virgil Van Dijk is big of Fan of Afrobeat especially Nigerian Afrobeat and listens to Wizkid and Davido.

It’s just amazing to know that borders and language barriers didn’t affect the musical choice of the Dutch football star.

Wizkid and Davido have been topping the Nigerian music chart for sometime and both have a large followers on their Instagram account.

Read more at: https://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/04/van-dijk-am-big-fan-of-nigerian-duo.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wizkid and Davido fans right now grin grin grin
Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covik 1-9 must hear this
Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by bluemansion: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
K
Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by Humanoid01(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hm.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by itsme01: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Burna Boy would soon rant on twitter again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by GloriaNinja(f): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Well, I prefer wizkid... Can someone please put a smile on my face this trying time... ? Even if it's 1k. Account num 0097851612, access/diamond bank account

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by dawnomike(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
I guess Messi is a fan of Burna Boy grin
Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by Princeston1(f): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
[/s]
Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by OTayobami(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

Two quick questions.
Must you always make it a competition?
How does your comment relate with the post?

Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by Kenneth10110(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
The two musicians are just like Messi and Ronaldo of our current music industry even when the had clashes i believe it was kinda intentional the zeal between them increase and hunger for success was much. They are doing good and gaining recognition Burna boy is just feeling to proud.
Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by YungMillionaire: 1:40am On Apr 13, 2020
FrogNation citizens will not allow us to rest tonight.
Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by YungMillionaire: 1:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Kenneth10110:
The two musicians are just like Messi and Ronaldo of our current music industry even when the had clashes i believe it was kinda intentional the zeal between them increase and hunger for success was much. They are doing good and gaining recognition Burna boy is just feeling to proud.

Both are talented. But I actually prefer KissDaniel and Wizkid. Davido is talented but his style is too rough for my liking.
Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by Kenneth10110(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Both are talented. But I actually prefer KissDaniel and Wizkid. Davido is talented but his style is too rough for my liking.

Davido is to forward and will do anything to trend that's why
Re: Van Dijk: Am A Big Fan Of Nigerian Duo Wizkid And Davido by Cruzzyweb1: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2020
We have heard you

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Funke Akindele, Dremo Celebrates Birthday With Naira Marley (photos) / Ned Nwoko Mocked As He Finally Get Arrested By The People Of Idume-ugboko(Video) / The ‘real Story’ Behind The Davido And Chioma Breakup Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.