Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,286 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment (498 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment by Canandahereicom(f): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Our client a consumer electronics company is looking to hire:

A).JOB TITLE: GENERAL MANAGER;SALES
SECTOR: ELECTRONICS
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

1. Plan,coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals

2. Develop and implement a sales plan for profitability.

3. Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales programs and recommend improvements.

4. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for regions and territories,projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products

5. Strategic planning and preparation of future investment plans,feasibility studies and analysis.

6. General business,sales profit of the organization.

7.schedule regular team meetings to discuss sales updates,issues and recommendations.

MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 8yrs

QUALIFICATIONS:
A bachelors degree in relevant field/discipline.
Possession of additional qualification such as MBA and relevant certifications in business process and sales performance management is compulsory.

Minimum of 8yrs of experience ,of which 5yrs must have been in senior management roles preferably in the FMCG/RETAIL/ELECTRONICS SECTOR.

DESIRED COMPETENCE
1. Industry experience

2. Management experience

3. Business Acumen.

4.Adaptive thinking

5. Political savvy

6.Transdisciplinary competency

7.Critical Thinking

B) JOB TITLE: SALES MANAGER

SECTOR: ELECTRONICS

REPORTS: GM(SALES)

Requirements: A bachelors degree in relevant field.

A minimum of 4yrs experience in an FMCG/RETAIL AND ELECTRONICS

Qualified and interested candidates to send CVs to :ayoolaabiodun1000@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Recruitment by Canandahereicom(f): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Goodmorning,

Hope you all are fine.

Please when sending in your CVs , do not send in a blank CV without a subject heading,if you do so, it would lead to disqualification.

Please take note.

Thank you
Re: Recruitment by simplyglow: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good day,I have sent in mine own CV as requested, though I was the one you sent a mail of correction about format of the CV to.hope the one I re-attached is ok?.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Second Source Of Income? Come In Here. / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / We Are HIRING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.