Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? (4259 Views)

What Hurts More, Loosing A Friend Or Loosing A Bae / Breakups… Who Hurts More? / Who Hurts More After A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Free(f): 1:19am On Apr 24, 2006
yesooo definately hurts women more
than men, daiim i remember when i had my heart broken once long ago
though, uumm that boy(gosh i hate him still), lol jk, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by katherinae(f): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2006
WOMEN HURT MORE, NOT BECAUSE WE LOVE U MORE OR HARDER, BUT BECAUSE WE LOVE FASTER. A GIRL CAN BE DATING TWO GUYS AT ONCE AND EVEN AFTER SHE BREAKS UP WIHT ONE SHE WILL STILL HURT. ITS THOSE DAMN HORMONES, SOMETIMES WE JUST CANT CONTROL IT
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2006
i have seen men tearing them self with bottle because of heart break, i think ladies only feel ashamed
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by chinani(f): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2006
Ashamed of what? Love?
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by topup: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2008
I read somewhere that guys tend to hurt more, for the reasons mentioned by other people.

Guys hold it inside, they hide it from their guy friends, they seek quick fixes and rebound relationships and never want to actually address the pain hence they live in a bubble for the same weeks/months the girl is crying, and her girlfriends are cheering her up, and she's opening up, talking about her pain, her fears and anxieties.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by HCH3COO: 5:02am On Aug 07, 2008
i think girls hurt more. topup has been going psycho crazy ever since she lost her boyfriend.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by topup: 5:09am On Aug 07, 2008
Leave me alone! Stalker!
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by HCH3COO: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2008
Get a load of yourself. Was that addressed to me or the voice in your head undecided
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by topup: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2008
HCH3COO:

Get a load of yourself. Was that addressed to me or the voice in your head undecided

Both
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by HCH3COO: 5:35am On Aug 07, 2008
topup:

Both
y
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by topup: 5:38am On Aug 07, 2008
HCH3COO:

y

Because it is the sort of reply that will leave you speechles grin
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by HCH3COO: 5:41am On Aug 07, 2008
lol! never speechless.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by topup: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2008
HCH3COO:

lol! never speechless.

I've come to notice that cool
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by HCH3COO: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2008
topup:

I've come to notice that cool
have you really undecided . what else have you noticed
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by dadahgirl: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2008
I believe there is no difference in the level of pain between genders. It depends on the individual and the level or amount of love s/he put into the relationship. It also depends on how s/he deals with a heartbreak. We all cope with pain differently.
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by idygurl(f): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2008
Of course WE ladies hurt more. We're more emotional when we're downright seriously in love. How many guys do you see crying after a failed relationship, even if he was dumped by a lady? undecided
Re: Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? by dadahgirl: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2008
idygurl:

Of course WE ladies hurt more. We're more emotional when we're downright seriously in love. How many guys do you see crying after a failed relationship, even if he was dumped by a lady? undecided

I have seen too many, seriously, there are men who do but do not talk about it. I know a few.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Sex Really Increase Your Love Him\her? / How To Date (and Sleep With!) Religious Girls / I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.