Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? (2235 Views)

Breaking New.:lockdown Had Been Extended / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Acidosis(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2020
Failure44:

Damn bro, if only our leaders were critical thinkers.
I knew this Lockdown would be a failure, the average Nigerian is a daily hustler but all the government knows is how to copy other countries were their average citizen is well settled.
I just hope this lockdown won't be extended I have things I have to sort out in PH but fear of being arrested haven't allowed to come out.
Maybe tomorrow

Wow PH? That's going to be difficult. Too many road blocks in Lagos-Ogun axis.
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Failure44: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Acidosis:

Wow PH? That's going to be difficult. Too many road blocks in Lagos-Ogun axis.
Yes that's why I have decided to wait till tomorrow or possibly Wednesday.
I don't want to end up in a police cell, never being there and I don't plan on ever landing there.
But PH is a straight road, no?
From Delta
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Oluromantic: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2020
mosesbola:

Aswearugad you go tire...

Hungry man pr*ck no de strong...
On the contrary, I'm not hungry.
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by mosesbola(f): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Jostoman:
am ashamed of you sir

You should be more ashamed of your failed Government and Greedy pastors...

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by mosesbola(f): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Jostoman:
you need to go and buy small sense from agege market

Tell this to your failed Government....

Modafoka
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by mosesbola(f): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Oluromantic:

On the contrary, I'm not hungry.

Then you are ANGRY
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Westtimeline: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2020
IamAtikulate:
Yorubas will export their criminality outside their wasteland or influence other regions
Truly I believe what someone told me about your parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by LivingSage: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2020
That's the code sis. Besides,
How many Monika for this @bolded cheesy
Adaogwashi1:
cheesy grin me till next month cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by LivingSage: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2020
You can't give what you don't have! Nothing is there
[s]
IamAtikulate:
Yorubas will export their criminality outside their wasteland or influence other regions
[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by suremanpatriot: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
You ppl are deceivin ya life all naija ppl hav been with covid since last year 2019,yet it did NOT kill naija ppl because God has immuned every naija wey believe,until u govt ppl started lockin ppl to die of exhaustion and hunger. Covid19 or whatever is calld cannot kill us as strong believers.
NA GOVT OFFICIALS FEAR FESTIVAL AND LOCKDOWN HUNGER THEY KILL PPL FOR NAIJA BY THEIR PRESSURE OF BRINGING PPL IMMUNE SYS DOWN UNDER LOCK NOT COVID19sad
Ppl wey dey arrest pastors for opening to worship and thank God will perish in their ignorance with this covid19. Watch and see covid is a sanitizer for society to be clean of govt looters and evil law enforcement ppl.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Adaogwashi1(f): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
LivingSage:
That's the code sis. Besides,
How many Monika for this @bolded cheesy
[/b]
Just two monika cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Eastlink(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

It's true

The useless man ha extended it and this time, No date fixed that the lockdown will stop .

According to the dullard in chief, I will lift the lockdown when the presidential task force on Covid-19 and NCDC , advice him to lift the lockdown .

Buhari na confirm werey
Then he should get ready for civil disobedience and revolution
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by WATCHOVER(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
mosesbola:

Source?
has the lock down not been extended?.
It has been extended!. Just that when we talk people don't want to believe.

This coronavirus is a Biological Weapon. The Chinese did it to DISPLACE United States from remaining as World Power, they saw this as an opportunity because they discovered that the United States is no longer United. If United States was United their plan would have been scuttled this virus wouldn't have come to this point. Unfortunately China will Suffer because the countries that would have supported them for their dreams to materialise were also badly affected e.g. France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, United Kingdom etc. As it stands this countries are going to support United States to lead the revolution that will displace China from becoming the Economic Hub or Workshop of the world any moment from now.
I see India, Indonesia, Taiwan becoming the next economic hub of the world.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by rationalhuman(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nothing new, It was well known in late 90s that India and China are going to dominate the world for many coming centuries as they were dominating till 18th now the question is where African nations will be standing again?
Can we get worse rulers/dictators? or any chance of improvements in few years? what do you think?

WATCHOVER:

has the lock down not been extended?.
It has been extended!. Just that when we talk people don't want to believe.

This coronavirus is a Biological Weapon. The Chinese did it to DISPLACE United States from remaining as World Power, they saw this as an opportunity because they discovered that the United States is no longer United. If United States was United their plan would have been scuttled this virus wouldn't have come to this point. Unfortunately China will Suffer because the countries that would have supported them for their dreams to materialise were also badly affected e.g. France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, United Kingdom etc. As it stands this countries are going to support United States to lead the revolution that will displace China from becoming the Economic Hub or Workshop of the world any moment from now.
I see India, Indonesia, Taiwan becoming the next economic hub of the world.
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by StrongWoman333(f): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Failure44:

"Strongwoman"
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? / 2023 Presidency: Igbos Are Not Part Of Nigeria - Isa Funtua / Edo 2020: Obaseki Boycotts Debate, Mocked As Ashamed Of Poor Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.