Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,268 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" (649 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu voiced today confidently assuring Biafrans that IPOB has sufficient resources to feed and care for Biafrans across Biafra for long as the lockdown last. He also hinted on some undisclosed preparations of IPOB research, medical and manufacturing taskforce have measures in place. In his words " we will shock the world and they will know we are Biafrans, children of Chukwu Okike Abiama. A blessed and chosen race with solution to any problem on earth "

https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
lol
Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by Unik3030: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Unnecessary chestbeating always, saying what they can't do
Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by manuelreports: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu single handedly doing what many South East Governors cannot do. Now we know who is true Leader with the interest of his people at heart. Even zombies have not received anything from their master, I wonder how they are coping defending his collosal failure as a president on an empty stomach while their senior zombie keep cruising and enjoying the luxury that comes with Aso lifestyle. Well zombies does not have mind of their own, it is not their fault.
Up Biafrans
I love Biafrans with all my heart.
God bless MNK
God bless IPOB

3 Likes

Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2020
SpecialAgent:
lol[/quote]
[quote author=Unik3030 post=88386167][s]Unnecessary chestbeating always, saying what they can't do[/s]

I keep warning you Biafrans, afonjas can kill you out of envy and hate they have for you because they know you are blessed as a people and your success will always expose them as liars and low achievers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by Unik3030: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2020
biafranation:
am sure u are typing from south west n u hate afonjas
Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by imohomeland: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Unik3030:
Unnecessary chestbeating always, saying what they can't do

we r doing already...
Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by shehu01(f): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Please let me get little from it now MNK, hunger want to finish me. 3124319744 First bank. thank you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by XANDERBOY85: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2020
Is that Annkio Briggs in that pic?
Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
Is that Annkio Briggs in that pic?

Yes.
Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by MiztaFabuloz(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
Instead of making noise, why not just shock the world with action. Why broadcasting first, the actions would have spoken louder than mere words.
Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by JAMO84: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Ojukwu boasted more than these in 1967, few months later, no food for Biafrans to eat and they began to die because of one man's ego and arrogance!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by kayfra: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Lmaooooo grin
Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2020
JAMO84:
[s]Ojukwu boasted more than these in 1967, few months later, no food for Biafrans to eat and they began to die because of one man's ego and arrogance!!!

I AM DONE TALKING[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
biafranation:

Isn't it amazing how supposed grown men can be manipulated like little toddlers grin , You guys ain't much different from Buhari zealots, You both clearly see the reality of things but choose to deceive urselves by embracing fantasy. Though, I understand d Buhari zealots get paid unlike kanu zealots who pay him instead

1 Like

Re: IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" by anonymuz(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Resources? At op,you just want to start tribal war online.

(1) (Reply)

IMC Chairman Of Ideato South LGA Hon. Bede Ikeaka Salutes Governor Hope Uzodinma / Photograph Of Bola Tinubu Taking COVID-19 Test Emerges / Covid19;;case Update- 245 New Cases Of Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.