Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Being Naked And Masturbating Has Helped Me During Self-isolation- Playboy Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Naked And Masturbating Has Helped Me During Self-isolation- Playboy Model (2406 Views)

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation / Donald Trump Had Nine Month Affair With Playboy Model Karen Mcdougal While ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Naked And Masturbating Has Helped Me During Self-isolation- Playboy Model by EdozieRichard: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2020

A Playboy model has revealed her surviving mechanism while self-isolation.

Nannette Hammond, who describes herself as a “real-life Barbie doll”, says she’s been spending a lot of time in the buff.

For some much-needed “self-care”, she’s been cleaning n.a.k.e.d and masturbating regularly.

She’s also enjoying 30-minute bubble baths and jumping on her bed.

When she’s not in lockdown, the American influencer enjoys traveling and hanging out with family.

The 46-year-old listed all of her favorite things to do in a recent Instagram post.

Not letting her Barbie persona slip when she’s stuck at home, Nannette got all dressed up.

She wore a sparkly bikini, before applying some pink lipstick and pouting towards the camera.

The Instagram star shared the snap online, captioning it: “We all self-care differently.

“Some of this Barbie’s acts of self-care include…

“30-minute bubble baths, traveling the world, gummy bears, cooking, roller skating, singing, gym time, spending time with family.”

More; https://edricblog.com/2020/04/13/being-naked-and-masturbating-has-helped-me-during-self-isolation-playboy-model-says/
Re: Being Naked And Masturbating Has Helped Me During Self-isolation- Playboy Model by McTEE10(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2020
One man's food is another man's poison
Re: Being Naked And Masturbating Has Helped Me During Self-isolation- Playboy Model by Iyiataata92: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2020
ok
Re: Being Naked And Masturbating Has Helped Me During Self-isolation- Playboy Model by Thales01: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Disgusting looking being.Body altering surgery has finished this one.So If they ask living things to come out,this one too go follow march out? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Being Naked And Masturbating Has Helped Me During Self-isolation- Playboy Model by Houseofglam7(f): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Thales01:
Disgusting looking being.Body altering surgery has finished this one.So If they ask living things to come out,this one too go follow march out? grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Being Naked And Masturbating Has Helped Me During Self-isolation- Playboy Model by Grandamante: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good for her. She would emerge from this lockdown healthier and prettier.
Re: Being Naked And Masturbating Has Helped Me During Self-isolation- Playboy Model by Koko1119: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Una notice say pple no dey fit commit again because money no dey again to dey buy card to recharge.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Reacts As Nengi Goes S3ductive In A Queen-like Photo Mode / BREAKING: Popular Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike Is Dead / Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.