Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,160 members, 7,988,022 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

Psalming Tribe - Imela - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Psalming Tribe - Imela (668 Views)

Kayan Lahwi The Long Neck Tribe In Myanmar, Thailand / They Have Never Seen A Car Before: See How This Tribe Live Without Using Tech / Meet The Korowai Tribe Where Any Woman In The Community Can Breastfeed A Newborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psalming Tribe - Imela by Iamkonnekt(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Pslaming Tribe is no new face in the Nigerian Gospel Music World.

The song Imela is an eccentric Afro vibe inspired by God and driven with passion.

Prod by Mr. Soul. M&M by: Benny Sam

The aim of this song is to remind the world of God's goodness and also to appreciate Him for all He has done. Enjoy and Share with the world

https://my.notjustok.com/track/439797/psalming-tribe-imela

(1) (Reply)

Need Exposure, Traffic, Sales, Leads & Visibility For Your Biz? / My Journey To Bagging Phd At 26 – Tobi Achudume. / Which Course Do I Go For First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.