Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Are There So Many Scammers Here? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are There So Many Scammers Here? (982 Views)

Olymp Trade Scammers / MUST READ! Network Of Scammers On Nairaland. My Story / Tracking The Transberg Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There So Many Scammers Here? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am not even finding this funny anymore! Almost everyone wants to scam you.

Scammers, do you people think you’re smarter? It’s not funny at all. The current iPhone I use I bought from a seller here. But the section is something else. And business.

MOGs kindly act swiftly and weeding these people.

Thank you
Re: Why Are There So Many Scammers Here? by scoundrel(f): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
It’s simple: there are no steps to eliminate their activities. Also, this is a forum and is meant for worthless discussions, but Nigerians don’t care to listen and continue transacting businesses on it. If you lose money then the fault is on you. By design only the admin is meant to make money through the sale of digital spaces for company adverts.

TL/DR: Only the greedy and ignorant get scammed here. If you’ve fallen a victim to scammers here then you were greedy, ignorant or both.
Re: Why Are There So Many Scammers Here? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
scoundrel:
It’s simple: there are no steps to eliminate their activities. Also, this is a forum and is meant for worthless discussions, but Nigerians don’t care to listen and continue transacting businesses on it. If you lose money then the fault is on you. By design only the admin is meant to make money through the sale of digital spaces for company adverts.

TL/DR: Only the greedy and ignorant get scammed here. If you’ve fallen a victim to scammers here then you were greedy, ignorant or both.

I have done businesses here. With honest people. But the number of scammers is alarming. Why?
Re: Why Are There So Many Scammers Here? by scoundrel(f): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
mikezuruki:

I have done businesses here. With honest people. But the number of scammers is alarming. Why?
In two paragraphs you didn’t see the answer?
Re: Why Are There So Many Scammers Here? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
scoundrel:

In two paragraphs you didn’t see the answer?

You wrote rubbish.

Nairaland is not a forum for worthless discussion.

I’m even more about the mind of the people, not the measures to be place by MODs
Re: Why Are There So Many Scammers Here? by scoundrel(f): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
mikezuruki:

You wrote rubbish.

Nairaland is not a forum for worthless discussion.

I’m even more about the mind of the people, not the measures to be place by MODs
Na una way.
Re: Why Are There So Many Scammers Here? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
scoundrel:

Na una way.

Lol
No vex jare, this lockdown is really getting into my head. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Forex Enigma EA Review - Profitable Forex Robot For Metatrader 4 / Top 10 The Most Expensive World Curency In 2020 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.