Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,965 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (1550 Views)

Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by Kimbrielle(f): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
druxlazu:
[s]@Poster.

Most of the guys advising you to marry without your parents consents are infidels. If they are not infidels, they are barbarians because if you look at the situation, they are simply advising based on what their slave Masters taught them which means they lack the mental abilities to think and discover things for themselves.

If you are Yoruba and your wife to be is Yoruba and also who your parents are suggesting is also Yoruba, you are greatly blessed. All Yoruba women are products of nobility, piousness, religiousness and splendidness.

In the case of marriage, whoever your parents suggest to you to marry is even greater because that choice is also the choice of Almighty. Don't go against it, if you do it your way, God may allow it to happen but it wouldn't be greatly reverred and honored had it been with the choice of your parents.

If you are not Yoruba, I don't know about your people but the advise still remain. I will reiterate my stands that majority of those asking you to marry against your parents are infidels and products of bastardization with clinical psychosis leading to deranged dose of delusion on what life is[/s].

What a pile of rubbish

Re: - by druxlazu: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I never asked you to tell me your life problems undecided undecided
So why are you telling me that you are a mongrel.and bastard I didn't ask you grin

What I stated is a universal law of nature. A horse doesn't have the same line of thinking with a breed made up of a horse and donkey.

A pure horse is greater thousands time than an animal that is a product of a donkey and a horse.
Re: - by Kimbrielle(f): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
druxlazu:

[s]What I stated is a universal law of nature. A horse doesn't have the same line of thinking with a breed made up of a horse and donkey.

A pure horse is greater thousands time than an animal that is a product of a donkey and a horse.[/s]
Shut up.
You are typing balderdash.It makes no sense neither does it correlate with the topic.
Re: - by tpiar: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
druxlazu:

What I stated is a universal law of nature. A horse doesn't have the same line of thinking with a breed made up of a horse and donkey.

A pure horse is greater thousands time than an animal that is a product of a donkey and a horse.

Quit this line of thinking and allow for people's individuality without turning your opinions into your problem.

1 Like

Re: - by drmikeadams(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
tidalstorm:
Your parents don't consent?
Leave that girl alone, make you no marry person pikin make am dey suffer.
People don't realize how a person's family is important in an African marriage.
Them fit jazz that innocent girl or poison your mind against her to get their way.
. They don't know
Re: - by Kimbrielle(f): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
tpiar:

Quit this line of thinking and allow for people's individuality without turning your opinions into your problem.
Thanks
@druxlazu are you hearing?Otondo feeling funky

1 Like

Re: - by Chuknovski(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Believe me when I tell you that I will not disturb myself over the kind of spouses my children want to marry.Whoever they bring I will just support I won't have a say in their personal lives as long as they are adults smiley That one will be the least of my problems.I am not the one that will be living with them.I expect that i train my children with an independent mindset to make decisions on their own and live with them whether there are consequences or not.That is what makes them an adult

brilliant, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Falling For A New Tenant. / Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please / Video: Lady Scream, Vibes Louder As She Receives Banging From Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.