Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks (21326 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Virginkpekus(f): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Afefe8:

Good morning ma! You asked me to send my details yesterday which I did but I'm yet to hear from you. Thank you
I said akant, not account..... please be guided.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Jostoman: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
OtemAtum:
You don't need to be, because I am here to encage the gods of religion until people like you are set free from gullibility and the shackles of religion. Peace.
but am still ashamed of you sir because you have not told us when you are going to set us Free from this satanic government.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by OtemAtum: 5:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Jostoman:
but am still ashamed of you sir because you have not told us when you are going to set us Free from this satanic government.

I didn't put you into a satanic government in the first place. Before I came to the earth, the government have been full of hatred for common men, only revolution can bring about change. The revolution starts with you and I. It's called mins revolution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinlola And Senator Ademola Adeleke Unite After PDP National Convention(photos) / I Have Right To Choose My Replacement In Senate — Umahi / Fuel Crisis: Nigeria Labour Congress Hails Senate, Threatens Mass Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.