Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. (6526 Views)

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / HOT: See Top 5 Muslim Inventions That Changed The World (read More) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:

Nope, you are the conspiracy theorist who’s changing everything.

Go and read that book before you come back here. Ignorance is bliss. tongue
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Go and read that book before you come back here. Ignorance is bliss. tongue
Its not my fault if you can’t understand genetic drifts and shifts. You don’t have the brain capacity hence you settled for the easier one “creation” grin
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:

Its not my fault if you can’t understand genetic drifts and shifts. You don’t have the brain capacity hence you settled for the easier one “creation” grin

Says the one who believes random chances designed his brain. undecided

Watch www.EvolutionvsGod.com and safe yourself from pain.

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

you don’t know science, you have a low I.Q hence creation is easy for you to grasp.

I understand your situation perfectly. grin
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You don’t know science, your I.Q is low else you wouldn’t have said that humans evolved from chimpanzees.

I understand your situation perfectly grin
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

That's an assignment for you to carry out and don't come back here until you've done your home-work. cool
Brainer....Lol���olopolo oshi
Answer the goddamn question don't use scope ignoramus
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:

You don’t know science, your I.Q is low else you wouldn’t have said that humans evolved from chimpanzees.

Have you run out of facts already? cheesy

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Have you run out of facts already? cheesy
How to understand evolution: knowledge of biochemistry, molecular biology, physics and chnemistry.

How to understand creation: Just believe you were made from sand grin

Now tell me which one a less intelligent brain will go for cheesy
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:

Here comes the scientist among us.....pele ooo albert Einstein eyan pythagora how are you?
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Here comes the scientist among us.....pele ooo albert Einstein eyan pythagora how are you?
Sorry, you don’t need to be a scientist to have common sense.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:

How to understand evolution: knowledge of biochemistry, molecular biology, physics and chnemistry.

Bro nah sand I go choose and i go even tell you how he make sense
5000yrs from now
You....yes you! Will be underground with every bit of your flesh and bone using itself as fertilizers for common plant after turning shit..Lol
What am I even saying if not for water you think say your shit for fresh inside closet.Even your shit go turn sand.Simple!
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Bro nah sand I go choose and i go even tell you how he make sense
5000yrs from now
You....yes you! Will be underground with every bit of your flesh and bone using itself as fertilizers for common plant after turning shit..Lol
What am I even saying if not for water you think say your shit for fresh inside closet.Even your shit go turn sand.Simple!
I see why you will go for sand grin

Dude, you don’t turn to sand when you die grin

And your shit doesn’t turn to sand, it’s time to start thinking right.

Ok, lemme help you, kill a rat and shit in a container. Put both in separate glasses for 14days, they won’t turn sand. All that will be left are bones and hair I.e. fossils proofs

You don’t need to be scientist to even know this cheesy it’s just common sense
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Sorry, you don’t need to be a scientist to have common sense.
According to your law here sef....you jst proofed that scientist have sense....others are either with common sense or none. lmao����
Bro am a scientist too, pharmacologist to be precise
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

According to your law here sef....you jst proofed that scientist have sense....others are either with common sense or none. lmao����
Bro am a scientist too, pharmacologist to be precise
You are a scientist and you think cadaver and shit turn to sand?

Maybe you were trained in a mushroom university or maybe you didn’t pay attention in biology class cheesy
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
I see why you will go for sand grin

Dude, you don’t turn to sand when you die grin

And your shit doesn’t turn to sand, it’s time to start thinking right.

Ok, lemme help you, kill a rat and shit in a container. Put both in separate glasses for 14days, they won’t turn sand. All that will be left are bones and hair I.e. fossils proofs

You don’t need to be scientist to even know this cheesy
You don kolo finish.....Lmao���
You just saw my comment section when I wrote 5000yrs and you are here doing 14days experiment for me
Sho sure po gbadun
Do I still need to sit your common sense down and preach to it that OK ooooo am talking of long time interval not 14days
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

You just saw my comment section when I wrote 5000yrs and you are here doing 14days experiment for me
Sho sure po gbadun
Do I still need to sit your common sense down and preach to it that OK ooooo am talking of long time interval not 14days
Pharmacologist that thinks cadaver turns to sand.

No wonder science and technology in Nigeria is in ruins

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
You are a scientist and you think cadaver and shit turn to sand?

Maybe you were trained in a mushroom university or maybe you didn’t pay attention in biology class cheesy

That's where my religious knowledge becomes dominant over what ever it is that the professors and Lecturers taught me in school
Hey dude scientist no just one follow the religion path.....they are philosophers that doesn't believe God existed in the first place.
So why will they tell you humans turn sand.....laye laye they won't
They prefer to tell commoners and novice of knowledge like you watching nickelodeon kids, that humans turn fossils���
Goann check your dictionary for the word fossil....that's a term for the remains of animal
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Sho sure po gbadun
Let me help you a bit, seriously don’t say it outside again that organic compounds like humans will ever turn into inorganic compounds like sand.

It’s simple, when you die, you will be decomposed completely by saprophytes via a slow combustion reaction to release carbon dioxide, water and some amine containing compounds.
I mean, even a SS2 Biology who knows what he or she is doing knows this.

This is in your modern biology for secondary school student.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

That's where my religious knowledge becomes dominant over what ever it is that the professors and Lecturers taught me in school
Hey dude scientist no just one follow the religion path.....they are philosophers that doesn't believe God existed in the first place.
So why will they tell you humans turn sand.....laye laye they won't
They prefer to tell commoners and novice of knowledge like you watching nickelodeon kids, that humans turn fossils���
Goann check your dictionary for the word fossil....that's a term for the remains of animal
Bros, any organisms can turn fossil not just humans.

If you enter an SS2 class and tell them that humans turn into sand, they will ridicule you out. Just take correction and don’t argue
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Pharmacologist that thinks cadaver turns to sand.

No wonder science and technology in Nigeria is in ruins
Ewure ni eh
So you want me to reach heaven and start telling God
Haa excuse sir ooo I didn't believe you because they taught me not to in school
Who does that.....Scientist failed in nigeria because most of them hate to challenge God's power
Do you even know how many scientist that lost their lives in the outer part of earth uranus,moon and others
No you don't,......what am I even saying when you don't even know their names
I hope your secondary school basic science teacher told you someone made electricity
Abeg weytin kill am����ina lo pa werey
And here are the one who benefits from his invention screaming up NEPA instead of screaming his name
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Ewure ni eh
So you want me to reach heaven and start telling God
Haa excuse sir ooo I didn't believe you because they taught me not to in school
Who does that.....Scientist failed in nigeria because most of them hate to challenge God's power
Do you even know how many scientist that lost their lives in the outer part of earth uranus,moon and others
No you don't,......what am I even saying when you don't even know their names
I hope your secondary school basic science teacher told you someone made electricity
Abeg weytin kill am����ina lo pa werey
And here are the one who benefits from his invention screaming up NEPA instead of screaming his name
No scientist has been to Uranus grin

And no scientist has ever died on the moon grin

Did you also skip geography classes? Mr pharmacologist cheesy
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Bros, any organisms can turn fossil not just humans.

If you enter an SS2 class and tell them that humans turn into sand, they will ridicule you out. Just take correction and don’t argue
When I was in secondary school like you especially in that SS2 that you are....my biology teacher was a cleric
Alfa nla.....if you see his beard sef you go run....nah Mr shittu we dey call am
If he reach class he go tell us say "Am a muslim and am also a scientist,as a scientist I want you to believe that humans turn to fossils but me personally believe humans turn to sand according to what my religion taught me".....Bro stop kidding me
No make me vex give you oo Lmao
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

When I was in secondary school like you especially in that SS2 that you are....my biology teacher was a cleric
Alfa nla.....if you see his beard sef you go run....nah Mr shittu we dey call am
If he reach class he go tell us say "Am a muslim and am also a scientist,as a scientist I want you to believe that humans turn to fossils but me personally believe humans turn to sand according to what my religion taught me".....Bro stop kidding me
No make me vex give you oo Lmao
No one wonder he couldn’t impact anything.
Majority of us didn’t just depend on what we were taught in school, we took it upon ourselves to read wild.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:

You tell me. cool

A bunch of atheist evolutionists who thought they were scientists, got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God.  They picked one "scientist" to go and tell God that they no longer needed Him.

God listened patiently and kindly to the man and after the scientist finished, God said,

"Very well!  How about this?  Let's have a man-making contest."

To which the man replied,

"Okay, great!"

But God added,

"Now we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The scientist said,

"Sure, no problem"

and bent down and gathered a handful of dust.

God just looked at him and said,

"No, no, no.  You have to make your own dust out of nothing!"
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You tell me. cool

Bros, stick to creation. That’s what your brain can carry
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:

So the pple that dead while trying to discover Uranus nko���lmao
Nah you kill them....abi no be weytin em dey find kill em
Try and search scientist or astronaut that dead in the outer part of the world especially moon and those that dead as a result of their suits that had a puncture....Search and discover adventurer.....learn new things aside from what your basic science teacher told you
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Bros, stick to creation. That’s what your brain can carry

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:

Try and search scientist or astronaut that dead in the outer part of the world especially moon and those that dead as a result of their suits that had a puncture....Search and discover adventurer.....learn new things aside from what your basic science teacher told you.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Try and search scientist or astronaut that dead in the outer part of the world especially moon and those that dead as a result of their suits that had a puncture....Search and discover adventurer.....learn new things aside from what your basic science teacher told you
bros, no one died trying to discover Uranus. You can do that using a suitable telescope without having to go to space.

No one has died on the moon, if you think otherwise please share their names here.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=88524335][/quote]You think I even go through all these jargons you post? grin

They are so hilarious and uneducative
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You tell me. cool

Ride on bro .....lmao
Tell them to create theirs
Your great living scientist wey do ordinary face surgery in the wrong way nah only face ooo
Won boju eni eleni je
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Try and search scientist or astronaut that dead in the outer part of the world especially moon and those that dead as a result of their suits that had a puncture....Search and discover adventurer.....learn new things aside from what your basic science teacher told you.
should I also learn that humans turn to sand when they die?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Tithe Collected Daily, Weekly, Monthly Or Yearly? / Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. / 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.