Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,185 members, 7,932,033 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (64498 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MhizJoyce(f): 12:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

She is so wicked to pur hot water on my innocent 10 months old baby ,am so angry I just want to pur hot water on her face to give her a scar she will never forget all her life
Mama, go back to ur husband's house. What's wrong with you women?? Go to your own husband!!
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by BENEAMATA: 12:45am On Apr 14, 2020
saajus:
Be careful, investigate more before taking any action. How are you sure your sister of just 5 years old knew what she's talking about? I won't rush do anything .
my thoughts exactly ! and what if the op left the baby with a step brother and this happened ? but then again , can't the stepmother learn to show empathy towards her step daughter even if she can't love her like her own ? knowing the nursing mother only moved back in due to circumstances . and what kind of person refuse to show concern after seeing a baby get scalded by hot water regardless if it's intentional or not , or is the OP being overly emotional ? again , the baby needs all the medi-care abeg .
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

My neighbour who is a doctor cleaned and covered the wound and am waiting for my husband to give me the money next week so I can take her to the hospital

The doctor assessed your baby then. That’s good. Take care.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Amhappy(f): 1:01am On Apr 14, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Mama, go back to ur husband's house. What's wrong with you women?? Go to your own husband!!

Which house. This lady said they don't have a house that her husband is squatting. Na condition make crayfish bend. Kpele Op.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 14, 2020
toolate2fail:
Anty she said no money help her to do dat the the best advice u can give her now pls

I don’t understand this?
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by VIRGINlabia(m): 1:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Mikefrik:

And how would poisoning solve the issue on ground. Pls keep this silly advice to urself and be serious for once in your life abeg. And focus on how to feed your family this Corona season.

Otule
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by VIRGINlabia(m): 1:13am On Apr 14, 2020
ngwababe:

VIRGINIabia!!!!!!!

Honey you screamed my name, hope am safe?
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:
I don't know which of you two women is more silly.

Is it the witch who poured hot water on a baby, or a grown-up you who feels entitled to getting fed in a house you're squatting in.

Her own level of fvckery is definitely higher than yours though, that much is certain.
A woman married or not still have a place in her father's house besides, this lady is back there because of hardship.

Don't report her to the police because of your agreement with your little step sis but someday, make her pay for it. Just wait for the right time, not now. Personally, I forgive people but not those that hurt innocent kids. It's your choice to forgive your step mum or not.

6 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:25am On Apr 14, 2020
If you had stayed with your husband this wouldn't have happened. You left your husband's house because he lost his job ! That's not cool dear as you've failed to uphold the fulfilment of "for better and for worse" covenant you entered into with him.

You might live to regret whatever rash decision you take now against your stepmother. You may report what she did to your child at the police station since you have a witness but what do you think your father would think of your action against his wife ? Think dear sister !

Now,go back to your husband's house and begin to hustle together with him because that is where you actually belong.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Hanz1: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?
If I may ask, why did you leave ur husband?

Because he lost that job or what?

I'm not trying to be nosy. I just feel like one needs to know to decide on what advice to give.

To be sincere, u don't have place in that house. Not trying to be harsh, but staying in that house won't give u d respect u deserve.

In d mean time, keep ur baby away 4rm DAT woman. If d picture u painted here is that true, then I feel like she has d heart of a devil.

You won't allow ur baby go near d devil. Would u?

For ur brother. Stop trusting ur baby with him. He may not be bad, but I think he's careless.

Finally, if u left ur husband coz he lost his job, then u should rethink ur step and move in back with that man.

Sister, No one knows tomorrow o.

***Edited: Fnally got to know why you left her husband 4 d mean time.

Plz keep strong. Trust me, things get better.***
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by ngwababe(f): 1:35am On Apr 14, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

Honey you screamed my name, hope am safe?

You are not oo cheesy

So you think finish, na only poison you remember? grin grin
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OneDollarSalary(m): 1:44am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
MhizJoyce:

[/s]
Una go just dey talk anyhow.

Tiarababy:

Our rent expired that’s why I had to moved to my dad house and my husband is staying with his sister. We don’t have a place of our own yet , my 5 years old sister is my step mom daughter . It’s only my brother who is same mum with me

Tiarababy:

I can’t stay with my husband because he is staying with his sister , even his sister husband don’t want him there
She stated the above yet, you didn't see it up to the 10th page or so before typing your trash.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OneDollarSalary(m): 1:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Hanz1:

[s]If I may ask, why did you leave ur husband?

Because he lost that job or what?

I'm not trying to be nosy. I just feel like one needs to know to decide on what advice to give.

To be sincere, u don't have place in that house. Not trying to be harsh, but staying in that house won't give u d respect u deserve.
[/s]
In d mean time, keep ur baby away 4rm DAT woman. If d picture u painted here is that true, then I feel like she has d heart of a devil.

You won't allow ur baby go near d devil. Would u?

For ur brother. Stop trusting ur baby with him. He may not be bad, but I think he's careless.

[s]Finally, if u left ur husband coz he lost his job, then u should rethink ur step and move in back with that man.

Sister, No one knows tomorrow o.[/s]
Tiarababy:

I can’t stay with my husband because he is staying with his sister , even his sister husband don’t want him there

Tiarababy:

Our rent expired that’s why I had to moved to my dad house and my husband is staying with his sister. We don’t have a place of our own yet , my 5 years old sister is my step mom daughter . It’s only my brother who is same mum with me
She already stated the reason not that she ran away.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MhizJoyce(f): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2020
OneDollarSalary:
[s][/s]
Una go just dey talk anyhow.

She stated the above yet, you didn't see it up to the 10th page or so before typing your trash.
Silly boy. She didn't include it in her original write up. Silly you
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OneDollarSalary(m): 1:57am On Apr 14, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
If you had stayed with your husband this wouldn't have happened. You left your husband's house because he lost his job ! That's not cool dear as you've failed to uphold the fulfilment of "for better and for worse" covenant you entered into with him.

You might live to regret whatever rash decision you take now against your stepmother. You may report what she did to your child at the police station since you have a witness but what do you think your father would think of your action against his wife ? Think dear sister !

Now,go back to your husband's house and begin to hustle together with him because that is where you actually belong.
Their rent expired and the husband had to squirt with his sister who's married.
You don't expect her to move in with him when her father house is there.
Tiarababy:

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OneDollarSalary(m): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
MhizJoyce:

Silly boy. She didn't include it in her original write up. Silly you
[/s]
Some questions were asked which she
answered, they were there on the first page. You could have at least read down a little to see before saying she should go back to her husband's house.

I will leave the insult part.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Juliearth(f): 2:11am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?

How is your daughter feeling ma? I feel your pain, but please do not retaliate. Leave vengeance to God. Channel your anger to praying so God can lift you out of this mess.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Hanz1: 2:11am On Apr 14, 2020
OneDollarSalary:

She already stated the reason not that she ran away.

Tnx. I missed that part.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Juliearth(f): 2:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
just rent another apartment if your husband is staying very far or better still move to your husband place, don't put law in your hands

If these two options are available, she won't be in her father's house.

3 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Ceenacks(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2020
You can pour hot water on her too and join the witch kingdom. Ur baby needs ur attention now. U think she wont regret it later??
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by HRMK: 2:49am On Apr 14, 2020
STEPMOTHER?WHERE IS UR OWN MUM?DEAD OR WITH ANOTHER MAN?ITS UR MUM THAT SHULD TAKE CARE OF U AND NOT UR STEMUM!AND UR DAD THAT SHULD AV HELPED HAS BN BRAINWASHED WITH #EFORIRO AND #EWEDU!TOO BAD!!
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Cappoditutti: 3:12am On Apr 14, 2020
I would have expected you to take her along as you were going to see the father.
Please don't consider revenge and reporting her to the police station will make your father unhappy with you.
I wish your baby quick recovery, be more careful with her.
God bless
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by WeRblessed(f): 3:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

Leave her alone since you have no evidence. Focus on trying to make sure your child is healed and okay.

Try and find ways to better yourself so that you can move into your own apartment.

As for your step mom, dont worry, karma will pay her a visit with some goodies.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by britiko: 4:09am On Apr 14, 2020
@Tiarababy
Vengeance is of the Lord, let your stepmom be. She's so myopic, and can't see beyond now. Pick up the pieces of your life and move on...
These things will make up your stories in the pursuit for happiness. We all have a story.
How is the baby doing?
How much is the rent? Sent you a PM.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Daboomb: 4:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

First, the testimony of an underage is generally not admissible in a law court.
- Take your baby to the Police station and report a case of attempted murder of a minor, get a Police permit and take her to a Government Hospital for treatment. Document everything.
- But you should have video-taped the confession of the little girl first and foremost and ensure you did it in a way that is "not suggestive or leading". DOnt mention it to anyone yet, just treat it like you suspect she did it.
- Then you confront her and ask her why she poured hot water on your child, take that confrontation because it will be useful on "review" later. I can assure you that if she did it, a smart person will identify it from whatever she says in the heat of emotions of that confrontation.
- Get a Lawyer and then get her arrested by the Police. If at the end of the day the Police refuse tocharge her, your Lawyer can take the matter to court.

Like l said, everything is surrounded around the evidence of an underage person, not very strong in court but if she is not convicted of that attempted murder, she would be convicted of "Endagering a minor and causing bodily harm as a result" because she was the one who left the Hot water in a place where the little baby could access it and got scalded". That in itself, is an offence of endangerment.
That could be the best you can get.
But you dont have money to prosecute such case and Nigeria does not assist poor people to fight for their rights.
What you must NEVER do is pour hot water on her or try ot retalliate in a way that puts your own liberty in jeopardy.
In the face of anger, BE CALM like a Cucumber, strike when least expected.
You can push her down the stairs in the dark, when no one will know and she can break her neck and die but be very careful so you dont end up in jail. grin grin
-
BTW, going back to your dad's house is a bad idea, no matter what, you and your husband should have stuck together and weather it out.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OsuMustGo: 4:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

Your husband or your baby daddy?
From your story, you must be a teenager or someone in early 20s.
You don't have any business in that house anymore.
Go and hustle to be alone or just go and stay with your "husband".
You are a burden in that house.
Pity your dad nau
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by flyingdutchman(m): 4:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Madam, look for a cheap house for one year and quickly post the cost of the rent here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by yeyeosoronga: 4:54am On Apr 14, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Your husband or your baby daddy?
From your story, you must be a teenager or someone in early 20s.
You don't have any business in that house anymore.
Go and hustle to be alone or just go and stay with your "husband".
You are a burden in that house.
Pity your dad nau

The very first statement of her post says I'm married with one kid.
It's not her baby daddy but her husband
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by lekonso: 5:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

Who will now tell you to go and pour hot water on her? Let God be the Judge. Don't make your situation worse, God will surely pay her back more than pouring hot water. What you can do is that, let her know that you are aware of what she did, if she likes she can kill her daughter for telling you. Report her to your dad just for him to be aware not that he will support you, because he will not, just for information. Confront her too and tell her you are aware of what she did and that God will the Judge between you and her. But don't do any evil to her or her children so that God can fight for you.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OnyiMba: 5:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Resurgent2016:
Madam pls go back to your home and manage it as it is.
GO BACK TO YOUR HUSBAND HOME. YOU WILL HAVE PEACE OF MINE, MANAGE WITH THE LITTLE HE HAS.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Jainine(f): 5:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

My neighbour who is a doctor cleaned and covered the wound and am waiting for my husband to give me the money next week so I can take her to the hospital

Hi... Please check your PM
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by kingvictor7: 5:38am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Tiarababy post=88404894]I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain. . madam I no its not easy..but ur husband shud try n rent a room apartment.. because ur life n d life of ur baby is at risk in ur fathers house...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.