Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Osun State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (5542 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ile-ife Osun State Admission ND/HND 2012/2013 / The Federal Polytechnic,ede,osun State.first Batch Admission Lists Out! / Part Time Form Of Osun State Polytechnic Iree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State University by froggie(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
Any news about Osun State University's courses will be of help to me.

Thanks.
Re: Osun State University by Harlex(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
anyintrested person should cantact me on this number, 08052423800. the university is real, even those who do not have the opportunity of writing jamb could apply. just call me on the above number. and i will tell you what to do. reply me if you want further information on the forun.
Re: Osun State University by Fadajasi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2007
Have gotten d form,bt i just want 2 knw more bout d sch00l
Re: Osun State University by Gunit4life(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2007
Please Harlex I want to get more information about osun state university, and what I'm surpose to do and where i'm going to get the form.
Re: Osun State University by Harlex(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
the school will indeed be a great one, mostly with the kind of people controlling the school. firstly anybody applying for the school must have sat for the 2007/2008 ume. there are several places where you can get the form here in lagos, and if at all you will be doing that it should not be latter than monday, because the form will reach its closing date on the 14th of this month. you have to make your payment to the bank before obtaining, i will post the venue and banks account before weekend.
Re: Osun State University by Harlex(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
mr froggie, how was ur day, please i will get back to u .
Re: Osun State University by larygee(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2007
Hi Harlex,
Am a prospective student of d school but i didn't take d UME exam.pls tell me would d sch admit students who didn't sit 4 d exam?
Re: Osun State University by Djdavie(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2007
sorry d univesity requires u to have sat for dis year's JAMB i dont think u have any chance of gaining admission into the univesity
Re: Osun State University by Djdavie(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2007
sorry d univesity requires u to have sat for dis year's JAMB i dont think u have any chance of gaining admission into the univesity
Re: Osun State University by Harlex(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2007
Sure you can gain admission in to the school without taking the ume exams, but you will be considerd for a pre-degree programme. The pre-degree programme of the school will also be starting after the 100l admission for those who wrote the 2007/2008 ume exams.
Re: Osun State University by ladykay(f): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2007
hi, pls does anyone know where i can get the form to buy and how much? I'm in Lagos
I want to get it for my younger brother.
I hear it is not readily available at the Liason office.
Re: Osun State University by dk4justice(m): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2007
please i scored 190 in the 2007/2008 ume, can i be considered for admission in osun state university??
Re: Osun State University by Jazztix03(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2007
Can anyone tell me the official website of osun state university?
Re: Osun State University by bolafancy(f): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
This Osun State Unversity Form is a knid of Trash . Cos i paid to the bank for the past two weeks and till now not obtained the form, I have been there five times in which they postponed the date for obtaining form. The whole thing is already pissing me off and cant allow my N3,000 to waste just like that.
Re: Osun State University by lesster(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2007
Hey,
dont say because u were unable to get the form after purchasing it for the past 2wks, then its all trash, that is the problem with Nigerians, Why not look for another means of getting the form somewhere else even with the teller with you, well call me on 08036075360, if you dont wanna waste the 3k u used in getting the teller, call me IF you like or take this as a trash too.
Re: Osun State University by davou4eva(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2007
visit the osunstate liason office at GRA ikeja for any further info on this school
Re: Osun State University by froggie(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2007
ve finally submitted the form.
Re: Osun State University by michaelwe1(m): 12:50am On Jun 27, 2007
What is the school website
Re: Osun State University by RemmyAlex(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2007
www.uniosun.org
You will get all the information you need over the pages.
Dont let anybody give you fake or wrong information.
try and see things yourself.
Remmy
Re: Osun State University by Harlex(m): 12:09am On Jun 28, 2007
osun state university pre - degree form for sciences is out. for more enquiry you can call harlex or rapheal on 08052423800 or 08030682067
Re: Osun State University by babsdollar: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2007
Pls Guys do anyone when the post Jamb exam of Osun state University wil come up, I learnt that it is tomorrow which is 7th of July is it True someone help me with genuine information.
Re: Osun State University by mukthar(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2007
the exam is not tommorrow.around first week of august
Re: Osun State University by AYCool2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2007
Ventural Cool,

I was very happy to heard the news about the State University: Osun, especially the date of writing post ume. Once again i was very impress on this site. Good Luck to all. A strong (Amen)

AY Cool
Re: Osun State University by jlee(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2007
Greetings to u all!!!

Pls anyone kindly give the specific date of the postume exam, cos i can't locate it on the site.
Re: Osun State University by jlee(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2007
Greetings to u all!!!

Pls anyone kindly give the specific date of the postume exam, cos i can't locate it on the site.
   And also if possible the PDS exam date
Re: Osun State University by Mustay(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2007
uniosun.org ain't that d website?
Re: Osun State University by wole111: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2007
pls in the room,i want to confirm the excuiting date for the uniosun post u.m.e examination,and if some one score 176 in the u.m.e examination can he/she be consider for admission,pls i need your reply faster,thank so much.

Re: Osun State University by ibgoodnews(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2007
how truth is ths? i had that the exam is coming up on the 16th of this month july at yaba tech any one with desame information and how authentic it is?.
Re: Osun State University by woodboi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
pls let try and confirm if the date is right.how sure are you pls and where did you get the date from i guess it should be on there web site.
Re: Osun State University by froggie(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2007
What if the candidate has a pass in English & Econs , what are his/her chances of being selected? sad sad
Re: Osun State University by Harlex(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2007
you should know that now in Nigeria a pass in English will make any admission very difficult, and for economics i think a pass will definately not give you admission in any administrative course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb 2011 Results. What Next? / 2018/19 List Of Nigerian Federal Universities School Fees / This Is Sabethes – World’s Most Beautiful Mosquito (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.