Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Humble Giveaway - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Giveaway (7721 Views)

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Pgateway:
Beremx should disburse.

She is popular here
Re: My Humble Giveaway by JuicyProstitute: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx:
I can help with the disbursement of the money. You can trust me to do that as a reputable and popular member of this forum. Please kindly DM if i am qualified. Thanks

OP
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nwachitext(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Zenith Bank 2252917893.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Yuceeluv(f): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
im just seeing this 3042987689 firstbank. i need the money but if it does not reach me, thank God.

snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.
I have these modalities but I want suggestions on the best one to choose:

1. 25k each to 4 most needy people
2. 20k each to 5 needy people
3. 10k each to 10 needy people
4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
7. 2.5k each to 40 people
8. 2k each to 50 people
9. 1k each to 100 people.

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

LATEST UPDATE: So having gone through all the comments and suggestions, I have decided to go with option 6 but with a little twist.
Instead of 33 people, I'll be giving 3k each to 40 people. That way, a few more people will be reached.
I'm still thinking of how to go about with the selection: Randomly? First come First Serve basis? I need ideas please.

Also, I'm going to need someone that'll help with the disbursement once the selection process has been decided and concluded. Two reasons for this:
1. I'm very busy and may not have the time to send the money to every selected people before weekend. I want this concluded asap.
2. I want to be anonymous.

Therefore, I'm going to need someone reliable with a proven record of honesty on this forum that can handle the disbursement.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Zyzman: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by malikombi(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Just seeing this....you never can tell.
Gtbank
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Pray2425: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2020
God will bless you o, I hope am picked. Access bank 0773017320 precious
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Chazzyboy: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2020
0105653476 UNION BANK. Thank you
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Gozbrown(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2020
I know there are lot of people here affected because of the lock down.
please, am staying all alone here in ph, I don't have a single dime on me for d past 1 week. It's not been easy over here because of the lockdown. if I can get 1,500, I will get garri to soak, I will manage it for d next week. please, help a brother.

J111333
Snowland
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Gozbrown(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Gozbrown:
I know there are lot of people here affected because of the lock down.
please, am staying all alone here in ph, I don't have a single dime on me for d past 1 week. It's not been easy over here because of the lockdown. if I can get 1,500, I will get garri to soak, I will manage it for d next week. please, help a brother.
5493947017-fcmb

J111333
Snowland
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nana44: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Wish you luck
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Dnonny14(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

LATEST UPDATE: So having gone through all the comments and suggestions, I have decided to go with option 6 but with a little twist.
Instead of 33 people, I'll be giving 3k each to 40 people. That way, a few more people will be reached.
I'm still thinking of how to go about with the selection: Randomly? First come First Serve basis? I need ideas please.

Also, I'm going to need someone that'll help with the disbursement once the selection process has been decided and concluded. Two reasons for this:
1. I'm very busy and may not have the time to send the money to every selected people before weekend. I want this concluded asap.

Therefore, I'm going to need someone reliable with a proven record of honesty on this forum that can handle the disbursement.
. With this great gesture at this trying time, whatever you desire as longer the sun still give out it's light,you shall have without much stress,things will fall in places for you sir.you are one of a kind,may you be replenish in all remification as you remember the needy in the society at this hard time.my own case is critical,pls, I need this at least to eat first.2k to 50people is ok it wil reach many people...may person eat first.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by mayyorr01(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
2178738475 Zenith Bank
God bless abundantly
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Elmojiid(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
3074429973 first bank...am a glaucoma patient
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Dnonny14(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

. With this great gesture at this trying time, whatever you desire as longer the sun still give out it's light,you shall have without much stress,things will fall in places for you sir.you are one of a kind,may you be replenished in all remification,as you remember the needy in the society at this hard time.

my own case is critical,pls, I need this at least to eat first.

2k to 50people is will go a long way,it wil reach many people. To eat first and strategize.thanks.
5341895020 FCMB.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Rickyweb1: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Please help me with just #2000 naira. 0050552030 Access Bank.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by sainteve4r(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2020
A kind gesture, God bless the giver.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Herdeytoun93: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Ashiru A. A 0111404565 Gtb
God bless u richly

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by babyfaceafrica: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Nice gesture...
Re: My Humble Giveaway by okikijamal(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2020
a
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Raeheemwayne: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by baillers123: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

help me please.. 6170404074 fidelity
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Sagaciousp: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
3101595860 first bank.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx:
I can help with the disbursement of the money. You can trust me to do that as a reputable and popular member of this forum. Please kindly DM if i am qualified. Thanks

Hi

Check your email. I DMed you..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Folks, it had already been decided that 3k each will be disbursed to 40 people. What I need now is idea on how to go about the selection so that it will be transparent, just and fair.

And for those dropping account numbers here and there, please I haven't asked for them. At the right time, account details will be solicited.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway by andycoal40(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Folks, it had already been decided that 3k each will be disbursed to 40 people. What I need now is idea on how to go about the selection so that it will be transparent, just and fair.

And for those dropping account numbers here and there, please I haven't asked for them. At the right time, account details will be solicited.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Pick with ur observation sir... maybe length of account might be a factor.. basically need 2k at the moment boss
Re: My Humble Giveaway by JohnnyPalmer: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

On a first come basis will be fair
If you prioritise based on needs...due to the global unfortunate circumstances almost everyone is in need
But out of desperation,many will be cooking up stories just to make the cut
Which Is not fair IMO
Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2020
andycoal40:

Pick with ur observation sir... maybe length of account might be a factor.. basically need 2k at the moment boss
Noted. Thanks for the suggestion
Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

If you prioritise based on needs...due to the global unfortunately circumstances almost everyone is in need
Which Is not fair IMO
Noted. Thanks for the suggestion
Re: My Humble Giveaway by babyfaceafrica: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.
You can't get absolute fair and just. Here is my opinion

1.no new accounts should be selected..
2.accounta from a year above should be given priority
3.open a new thread to solicit for account
4.just do first to come first serve.. If you say you should ask for those who truly need help, everybody has a story to tell, so it will be hard to decipher who really needs it or not..pwoolw get sweet mouth o

5.follow your mind

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Simongm2: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

If you prioritise based on needs...due to the global unfortunately circumstances almost everyone is in need
Which Is not fair IMO
Seconded!
cc: snowland
Re: My Humble Giveaway by shehu01(f): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.
Remember me in your paradise sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Don't Tell Me This Is True (pics) / We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU / Kano State Governor Ganduje Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.